Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

jill wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's simply called being a butt, and you, Barn, are one gigantic butt.
If it tickles you pink to think you are enlightening us with your political knowledge and numbers, then you just keep on patting yourself on the back and keep on posting! We've been humored by your ramblings now for years!
Your ridiculous posts are about as detrimental to the Democratic ticket as the prosecution is helpful to George Zimmerman!!
You see Barney, the ploy here is to simply drop the bait and wait for you to bite! And the very funnny thing is...you always do!
Barney has a HUGE problem with independents. Since he can't blame Obama's failues on independents, he simply reverts back to what he knows which is blaming Republicans for his leader's failures. This causes him to simply call all independents he is arguing against Republicans no matter how many times they tell him they are an independent. It's really sad to watch him flounder around like that when his liberal ideology gets dismanteled, but it happens alot.
Toe Jam

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>Barney has a HUGE problem with independents. Since he can't blame Obama's failues on independents, he simply reverts back to what he knows which is blaming Republicans for his leader's failures. This causes him to simply call all independents he is arguing against Republicans no matter how many times they tell him they are an independent. It's really sad to watch him flounder around like that when his liberal ideology gets dismanteled, but it happens alot.
. I get the feeling you don't like Barney much
And Other Crud

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Toe Jam wrote:
<quoted text>. I get the feeling you don't like Barney much
Barney doesn't like Barney much, he's a liberal
Reality Check

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Toe Jam wrote:
<quoted text>. I get the feeling you don't like Barney much
I don't like Barney's political views for our country. I'm sure he feels the same about mine. To answer your post, I don't know Barney and have never talked to him about anything other than politics and a little religion.
Hold on now

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Spin it any way you wish Barney it won't change the fact that our economy and country is heading in a downward spiral hidden by manipulated data and currency by our government. Your side has people out listening to those who expose this and immediately discredit them with negative propaganda. The pathway to hiding the ultimate outcome of Obama's agenda is narrowing with fewer and fewer options. It's just a matter of time before the whole thing comes crashing down around our ears. Obama will be gone by that time and whoever takes his place will be left with an enormous mess to get us out of. Hopefully, it will be a Conservative with solid fiscal policies. One can only hope.
If you will look at the unemployment rate today you will see he was correct in it not dropping you can not say that was spin.
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO, three adhominem attacks in a row. Not a political leg to stand on, on a thread pertaining to politics.
Hmmmmmmmmmm, kind of like a fish out of the water.
Poor barney, I see you're still getting your ass handed to you!
Reality Check

Camden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Hold on now wrote:
<quoted text>
If you will look at the unemployment rate today you will see he was correct in it not dropping you can not say that was spin.
No disrespect meant but neither Barney nor myself was speaking of the unemployment rate but rather jobs added and how those numbers are interpreted.
thanks for the laughs

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO, three adhominem attacks in a row. Not a political leg to stand on, on a thread pertaining to politics.
Hmmmmmmmmmm, kind of like a fish out of the water.
Now, you know we aren't here to seriously talk politics with you! The thread is entitled,'Did you vote today?' That pretty much let's you know this thread is for comedy! Heck, You've been rambling for years, and we've yet to see an enlightening political thought or idea from you yet that we would/could/should take seriously!
If it makes you feel better, Barney to laugh your body parts off, or roll around on the floor like a hysterical hyenia, or even to continue patting yourself on the back from your vain attempts at witty repartee and the ever-so tiresome cut and paste posts from your same old spin doctor sites, well, then let 'er rip, tater chip!

You've been making us all laugh at you for a long time now...there's no reason you shouldn't be able to get in on the fun, too.
Barneys Mother

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

thanks for the laughs wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, you know we aren't here to seriously talk politics with you! The thread is entitled,'Did you vote today?' That pretty much let's you know this thread is for comedy! Heck, You've been rambling for years, and we've yet to see an enlightening political thought or idea from you yet that we would/could/should take seriously!
If it makes you feel better, Barney to laugh your body parts off, or roll around on the floor like a hysterical hyenia, or even to continue patting yourself on the back from your vain attempts at witty repartee and the ever-so tiresome cut and paste posts from your same old spin doctor sites, well, then let 'er rip, tater chip!
You've been making us all laugh at you for a long time now...there's no reason you shouldn't be able to get in on the fun, too.
Well you are ruining it for Barney. Three nights a week he goes to McDonald's, puts on his paper hat and apron, and while he sweeps and empties the deep fryer he tells the employees that can make change how he goes on the computer and makes adults look bad. I feel that if his coworkers can humor him, we should also. Please play nice with Barney, he is a special child.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Barneys Mother wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you are ruining it for Barney. Three nights a week he goes to McDonald's, puts on his paper hat and apron, and while he sweeps and empties the deep fryer he tells the employees that can make change how he goes on the computer and makes adults look bad. I feel that if his coworkers can humor him, we should also. Please play nice with Barney, he is a special child.
“beware the average man the average woman
beware their love, their love is average
seeks average

but there is genius in their hatred
there is enough genius in their hatred to kill you
to kill anybody

not wanting solitude
not understanding solitude
they will attempt to destroy anything
that differs from their own

not being able to create art
they will not understand art
they will consider their failure as creators
only as a failure of the world” &#8213; Charles Bukowski
MiLK

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
seeks average
to kill anybody
not wanting solitude
Thank you for posting, good read. Using the laureate of American lowlife in your reply to the previous posters was clever and absolutely hilarious.
Hold on now

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>No disrespect meant but neither Barney nor myself was speaking of the unemployment rate but rather jobs added and how those numbers are interpreted.
None taken but thanks anyway. After retreading that post I can't see how you can say that though.
Barneys Mother

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
seeks average
to kill anybody
not wanting solitude
That sums up my boy. Thanks!
Reality Check

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Hold on now wrote:
<quoted text> None taken but thanks anyway. After retreading that post I can't see how you can say that though.
Simply find a study and look at the controls used and you will quickly realize that by changing what is controlled for can alter the results drastically within the same survey. In the example Barney used and the one you looked at, you will realize that those who aren't looking, aren't being counted in the unemployment rate (though that wasn't what we were talking about originally). What would the unemployment rate be if they were counted? The answer is 12.05%. They aren't working and most of them have been looking for work sometime in the past 5 years so why not count them? It's a great example of why anyone would be foolish to take one single study and form their opinion based on that study. These study's and polls are no more than tools used by one party or the other to gain a political advantage. We should simply use them as novelty tidbits of information and no more.
No doubt

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Barneys Mother wrote:
<quoted text>That sums up my boy. Thanks!
. Like father like son
Barneys Mother

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

No doubt wrote:
<quoted text>. Like father like son
Barney is not sure who his father is, I also lacked judgement when I was young.
Barneys Mother

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Good chance his father is either his uncle or grandfather, neither will claim him.
voice of reason

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Simply find a study and look at the controls used and you will quickly realize that by changing what is controlled for can alter the results drastically within the same survey. In the example Barney used and the one you looked at, you will realize that those who aren't looking, aren't being counted in the unemployment rate (though that wasn't what we were talking about originally). What would the unemployment rate be if they were counted? The answer is 12.05%. They aren't working and most of them have been looking for work sometime in the past 5 years so why not count them? It's a great example of why anyone would be foolish to take one single study and form their opinion based on that study. These study's and polls are no more than tools used by one party or the other to gain a political advantage. We should simply use them as novelty tidbits of information and no more.
You are correct, and hopefully most do use them as such.
I hope that the 'Barney's' out there are the exception to the rule and not the norm, and that they are few and far between.
We are a hard-working middle class family, and we are doing all we can just to keep our heads above the water.
Our cars are paid for, house almost paid for, no credit card debt, and have the same jobs we've always had, yet we are struggling more today to make ends ends meet than ever before.
If old Barney is better off today than he was 10 years ago, then more power to him! But I have my doubts he is, even if he won't admit it!
Blind loyalty to his cause will lead him directly to the slaughter house...and he will still be blaming a republican while his political- affiliatied comrade chops off his head and leaves him to rot.
Of course, with our luck, he will still be able to cut and paste rhetoric...
MiLK

Ravenden Springs, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

thanks for the laughs wrote:
<quoted text>
The first post under the title DID YOU VOTE TODAY was dated June 8, 2010, and it said, "Did you vote in the June 8 election".

I fail to see how that could remotely be associated to comedy. You say this person" has been making us all laugh at you for a long time", but your message is full of anger and contempt toward this person.

With all due respect, why would/could/should anyone take you seriously?

MiLK

Ravenden Springs, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

voice of reason wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct, and hopefully most do use them as such.
I hope that the 'Barney's' out there are the exception to the rule and not the norm, and that they are few and far between.
We are a hard-working middle class family, and we are doing all we can just to keep our heads above the water.
Our cars are paid for, house almost paid for, no credit card debt, and have the same jobs we've always had, yet we are struggling more today to make ends ends meet than ever before.
If old Barney is better off today than he was 10 years ago, then more power to him! But I have my doubts he is, even if he won't admit it!
Blind loyalty to his cause will lead him directly to the slaughter house...and he will still be blaming a republican while his political- affiliatied comrade chops off his head and leaves him to rot.
Of course, with our luck, he will still be able to cut and paste rhetoric...
You have presented an interesting situation.
YOU are saying that you have less debt than you ever have, and "doing all we can just to keep our heads above the water".

Since you have not mention that any of the hardships you are experiencing is of your own volition then one can only presume the problems you are experiencing is 100% fault of the US government.

Or you could easily conclude from your contempt for Barney an obvious Democrat, it is 100% the Democrat parties fault of your woes.
On the surface it appears you and Barney both have some distinct views on politics. Just some have to take a cheap personal shot for no other reason than a difference of opinion on policy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 23,841 - 23,860 of28,672
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

28 Users are viewing the El Dorado Forum right now

Search the El Dorado Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Keep A Word-Drop A Word (Jul '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 2,532
4 brothers 2 hr Angela 9
Big fat white women 2 hr Denny Pimpstiffer 53
Loose legged ladies 3 hr Prickem 6
Kayla Danielle Romaire 3 hr Prickem 5
Sherry Creech Gathright 3 hr False 29
Pope Throws Mafia out of Catholic Church 6 hr Duck lover 10
•••
•••