Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Reality Check

Camden, AR

#25549 Jun 25, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Well new BFF I have to agree with you, Redd was wrong about you.
You are not more sophisticated.
You can take a stab at showing me how those issues aren't as I described though I doubt you will. If you even try, all I will get is one Liberal tactic or another that doesn't address the topic at hand but rather will attempt to divert attention away from the issue to something else completely.

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

#25550 Jun 25, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I say Redd was wrong about me or did Redd say that? So that means you are saying Redd is your BFF which means you think he is not more sophisticated. I know if I was Redd, I would take offense to that.
Now that I am your new, and more than likely, only BFF I will
show you the error in your last post.

Yes, you said Redd was wrong, when you said this-

"Hope I am not wrong about you as you are about me"

And Redd also said he was wrong about you.

So you see BFF, I was agreeing with you when you said, "Redd was wrong about you"

would you please quit carrying on this argument you can not win for loosing, you are making us look silly, and I can not be your BFF any more if you keep this up.
Redd Neckerson

Little Rock, AR

#25551 Jun 25, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok then, show me how those issues aren't as I described them. Show me how they are vital to our success or failure as a society. You have always been one that doesn't make a statement for mere party defense. Hope I am not wrong about you as you are about me.
It's not my purpose or desire to show you your issues are skewed, I seek moderation, not extremism. Given the current division, I don't see my way happening...I fear your way will only end in blood.
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#25552 Jun 25, 2013
Redd Neckerson wrote:
<quoted text>
I misjudged you, you are as insane as the rest of these Right-Wing tools hanging here...just a little more sophisticated.
It's so obvious how YOU can be so confused! LOL!
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#25553 Jun 25, 2013
Redd Neckerson wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet the inside of your ass has seen more visitations than the Pope.
But not as much vaseline as yours has! LOL!
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#25554 Jun 25, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that I am your new, and more than likely, only BFF I will
show you the error in your last post.
Yes, you said Redd was wrong, when you said this-
"Hope I am not wrong about you as you are about me"
And Redd also said he was wrong about you.
So you see BFF, I was agreeing with you when you said, "Redd was wrong about you"
would you please quit carrying on this argument you can not win for loosing, you are making us look silly, and I can not be your BFF any more if you keep this up.
He didn't mean to disrespect your boyfriend in front of you!
Redd Neckerson

Little Rock, AR

#25555 Jun 25, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>But not as much vaseline as yours has! LOL!
I only use Vaseline on you old lady, surely you've noticed.

Previously unexplored territory according to her account.
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#25556 Jun 25, 2013
Redd Neckerson wrote:
<quoted text>
I only use Vaseline on you old lady, surely you've noticed.
Previously unexplored territory according to her account.
"you old lady" LMAO!

Really!

How's those bones working out for you, she's dead, has been for years! LOL! You should sell some of that vaseline and buy an English book! LMAO!
Redd Neckerson

Little Rock, AR

#25557 Jun 25, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>"you old lady" LMAO!
Really!
How's those bones working out for you, she's dead, has been for years! LOL! You should sell some of that vaseline and buy an English book! LMAO!
Vaseline should be capitalized Shakespeare.

What a dumb-ass.
Educateder

Jonesboro, AR

#25560 Jun 26, 2013
Obama, at a recent rural elementary school assembly in South Carolina, asked the audience for total quiet.
Then, in the silence, he started to slowly clap his hands once every few seconds, holding the audience in total silence.
Then he said into the microphone,'Children, every time I clap my hands together, a child in America dies from gun violence.'

Then, little Darrell, with a proud South Carolina drawl, pierced the quiet and said: "Well, dumbass, stop clapping!”

Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#25561 Jun 26, 2013
Redd Neckerson wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not my purpose or desire to show you your issues are skewed, I seek moderation, not extremism. Given the current division, I don't see my way happening...I fear your way will only end in blood.
If following the Constitution AS IT'S WRITTEN, not as it's interpreted, is extremism then I'm a extremist. If my way ends in blood, the way we conduct ourselve is farther away from the Constitution than I thought in which case, there's no hope for your moderation either.

Washington DC

#25562 Jun 26, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
If following the Constitution AS IT'S WRITTEN, not as it's interpreted, is extremism then I'm a extremist. If my way ends in blood, the way we conduct ourselve is farther away from the Constitution than I thought in which case, there's no hope for your moderation either.
“My view is that regardless of whether you think prohibiting abortion is good or whether you think prohibiting abortion is bad--regardless of how you come out on that--my only point is the Constitution does not say anything about it.

Justice Scalia

There you go, one the most conservative members of SCOTUS.

Washington DC

#25563 Jun 26, 2013
You're anti choice, is that "following the Constitution AS IT'S WRITTEN"? Obviously not!

It would appear you have interpreted it to be. Or is your reason based on religious belief which the Constitution clearly states as a U.S. citizen you have the right to refrain from any religion.

Who is this "we" you mention above.

Has our brave independent had a slip of his keyboard and inadvertently claimed association with a political group?

A group such as the T.E.A. party perhaps?

Washington DC

#25564 Jun 26, 2013
One more thing, you will upset your buddy Warrior using incorrect grammar.

"the way we conduct ourselve" (s)

Washington DC

#25565 Jun 26, 2013
LMAO, the stock in under ware just rose as conservatives every where just soiled their collective under garments.

Supreme Court's decision Wednesday striking down a federal law defining marriage as a union between a man and a woman.

Knowwhoyouare

Malden, MO

#25566 Jun 26, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
LMAO, the stock in under ware just rose as conservatives every where just soiled their collective under garments.
Supreme Court's decision Wednesday striking down a federal law defining marriage as a union between a man and a woman.
Calm down Ben, you might blow a gasket.
Knowwhoyouare

Malden, MO

#25567 Jun 26, 2013
Whoops I meant Jim, as in Jim Roberts

Broken Arrow, OK

#25568 Jun 26, 2013
Nope
Educateder

Jonesboro, AR

#25570 Jun 26, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
You're anti choice, is that "following the Constitution AS IT'S WRITTEN"? Obviously not!
It would appear you have interpreted it to be. Or is your reason based on religious belief which the Constitution clearly states as a U.S. citizen you have the right to refrain from any religion.
Who is this "we" you mention above.
Has our brave independent had a slip of his keyboard and inadvertently claimed association with a political group?
A group such as the T.E.A. party perhaps?
I have to agree with you Barney, you and yours are keeping a whole lot of babies from ever having to refrain from religion on this earth.
Educateder

Jonesboro, AR

#25571 Jun 26, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
I would think with the lubricants necessitated by the gay life style, underwear soling would be on the rise with the SC ruling

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dave Matthews Tribute Band coming to El Dorado 40 min Drp 4
Dodge Dealership Demo 2 hr cHANGY 22
Halloween re-scheduled 3 hr Duck lover 24
Hamilton Radiator Shop see they are closing down 9 hr Screwed 7
Ebola is likly in El Dorado 16 hr Concerned parent 42
large dope growing inside house at 593 old cali... 19 hr Hecks 2
new ebola cola 21 hr Duck lover 7
El Dorado Dating
Find my Match

El Dorado Jobs