|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Post #25003: "I believe you do tow the liberal line but I asked you and not told you." That should be all you need but if you want to waste your time digging up more go ahead. This has nothing to do with what I said, and everything to do with me pointing out that you cut and run when backed in a corner and you realizing it's true. Hey it's what your side does so wear it proudly.
if I said it in previous posts I meant it back then too"

Now that was a wonderful imitation of Mitt Romney's

" I don't know what I said, but I stand by it, whatever it was" ...

Good job!

BTW

Tell me the subject we were discussing before I allegedly "redirected the conversation". After you post it we will pick up, where we left off, how about that?

Forum Police

Horseshoe Bend, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

The Truth wrote:
They are idiots. Why else would they still be posting in this moronic thread?
Then why are you still posting here?
Zunba

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

When are you idiots going to figure out there is nothing to vote in today? Or please change the title.
Forum Police

Horseshoe Bend, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Zunba wrote:
When are you idiots going to figure out there is nothing to vote in today? Or please change the title.
I better check this out.

"nothing to vote in today"

Awwwwwwww , but is there any thing to vote out today.
Forum Police

Horseshoe Bend, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

OH_ one other thing, what should the new name be?
Always

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

I did
Reality Check

Camden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
if I said it in previous posts I meant it back then too"
Now that was a wonderful imitation of Mitt Romney's
" I don't know what I said, but I stand by it, whatever it was" ...
Good job!
BTW
Tell me the subject we were discussing before I allegedly "redirected the conversation". After you post it we will pick up, where we left off, how about that?
The scare tactic liberals use known as climate change/global warming.
never

Hot Springs Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

I don't
naw

Melbourne, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Yep i voted REPUBLICAN.

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Good post!
What the heck happened on Topix while I've been busy with other endeavors? Spell check? Give me a brake! See how useless spell check is? They don't even know how to spell 'break!' Links to ads on peoples' names? That's just pathetic.
Forum Police

Horseshoe Bend, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
What the heck happened on Topix while I've been busy with other endeavors? Spell check? Give me a brake! See how useless spell check is? They don't even know how to spell 'break!' Links to ads on peoples' names? That's just pathetic.
Both words were spelled correctly, therefore saying spell check is worthless would be incorrect based on the information you present.

I believe the misuse of words would be in the grammar check category.

I will let you off with a warning this time. Be more careful the next time.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
The scare tactic liberals use known as climate change/global warming.
Okay now we have the subject nailed down, if you would be so kind as to give the post number where I allegedly "redirected the conversation" of the scare tactic liberals use known as climate change/global warming, could be found, we will be shitting in high cotton don't YA think?
Blarney

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay now we have the subject nailed down, if you would be so kind as to give the post number where I allegedly "redirected the conversation" of the scare tactic liberals use known as climate change/global warming, could be found, we will be shitting in high cotton don't YA think?
Look at the right side of the post, if it says "BarneyII" then the pot is an attempt at misdirection.
Blarney

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Try the left side

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Blarney wrote:
Try the left side
Right side no wait, its the left side, no wait,

"the pot is an attempt at misdirection"

Sounds like you need not be indulging in yours before posting.
Reality Check

Camden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
#24967. When you decided to jump into the conversation. I didn't even have to be talking to you for you to realize you were wrong and redirect the conversation. I gave you more credit than that. My bad.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
#24967. When you decided to jump into the conversation. I didn't even have to be talking to you for you to realize you were wrong and redirect the conversation. I gave you more credit than that. My bad.
Reality Check wrote:

<quoted text>It's more irresponsible to believe wholeheartedly that the science community is actually out for truth independent of the money they get for their research. I wasn't aware that independents were to bear the brunt of responsibility for the "mess" we are in. As for your side, just because it feels good and is emotionally charged, doesn't make it right. You guys could use a truckload of common sense and less of relying on someone else to feed you their "interpretation" of data and studies. I have said this before but I will say it again. You can make any study say anything you want by what you control for and what you don't. You would do well to learn that very important lesson.
Tell me something genius. Why does your theory only pertain to independents and Republican

BARNEYII

POST #24967

BARNEYII wrote: Tell me something genius. Why does your theory only pertain to independents and Republican

Tell me, how can you say that is redirecting the subject when I ask you why YOUR theory of buying the response you want from scientist only pertains to Liberals?

BTW- would you care to give me a post # of your answer to that Question?

I must have over looked it, I would think, a NO BS fellow like yourself would not avoid a question, or just outright change the subject.

Well, here is your chance to prove it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Held your feet to the fire, asking for post numbers, and look what happened.

Proof is right here, either one or both of these statements are true.

I will list them in order of probability.

1.You blatantly lied in attempt to bolster your argument .

2.You have a learning disability.
The Truth

Stuttgart, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

You morons are just showing your stupidity and idiocy by still posting in this thread. How do you think people would take you seriously and think you have any intelligence to even be talking about this? Most people think like I do, you are morons and idiots, no one would even try to have an intelligent conversation with any of you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Green Energy Win: Tesla Repaid a $465 Million dollar Federal Loan 9 Years Early..........

American car company building electric cars, and being successful doing it..........

What a deal.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the El Dorado Forum right now

Search the El Dorado Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
cafe zaatar? 52 min Contra Dikshun 18
Green Mystery Liquid In Creek 54 min Tinman former Gringo 15
jobs 2 hr Big Willie 4
looking for a good looking woman for a road trip 8 hr looking 12
Melissa Caruso 8 hr True 11
Where is the best dance school in El Dorado? 9 hr UMMM 19
samantha miller 11 hr say what 14
•••
•••