Yes

No

Other (explain below)

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#24799 May 2, 2013
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
Got that great Merican Mitch McConnell, ain't he one of them librals?
I think he is the twin brother of Robery KKK Byrd!
Redd

Maumelle, AR

#24800 May 2, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I find humor in you being a real dumb ass! To think that I am a tea party member is hysterical. Why are you so afraid of the tea party? You don't like tea or what LIBTARD! You are just frustrated because you can't refute one point I make. Common sense has always escaped you and your kind. You live in a world of fantasy land. You will never change, you're too stupid. I bet you receive some form of government assistance don't you..
No but I'm sure you do, and have for many years..
lol

Cabot, AR

#24801 May 2, 2013
Oh my
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#24802 May 2, 2013
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! You NEVER offer anything of substance. You are just like all of the other low information voters. Now go cash that check I worked hard for!

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#24803 May 2, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! I have hundreds of weapons, some I have painted different camo colors others I don't. I have big rifles and little rifles. My children and wife have rifles, shotguns and handguns also. We are a common sense family. Any gun looks like a toy to a child. It's obvious these parents failed that poor child and themselves. They lack common sense and will have to live with that their entire lifes. Do you get that mad at swimming pools when children drown? You know more children drown in swimming pools every year than they die by gun shots. Maybe we should first sue manufactureers of swimming pools then ban all swimming pools. Then we could ban all automobiles seeing how they kill more people than guns do also. You libtards crack me up! In your world it is OK for Barney to own a weapon but nobody else can. What a freaking hypocrite. I thought you LIBTARDS were all for FREEDOM of CHOICE? LMAO!
Does the real toy gun come with warnings to build a fence or have a lock gate around it like a pool?

Comparing a firearm to an automobile or pool is simply ridiculous, and demonstrates what depths you have to reach to rationalize your paranoid , narrow minded point of view.

It would be my common sense choice not to give a five year old a real gun, wonder where he got the bullet, from the same person who thought it was a good idea to give him the gun?

Yep, I am for freedom of choice.

Location hidden

#24804 May 2, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Well you are down on your hands and knees blowing Obama so what's the difference! LOL!
If you don't know the difference between oral sex and fires I really don't want to explain the difference to you, try asking your wife for some help on that one.

Location hidden

#24805 May 2, 2013
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
Decades, Red, decades.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#24806 May 2, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Does the real toy gun come with warnings to build a fence or have a lock gate around it like a pool?
Comparing a firearm to an automobile or pool is simply ridiculous, and demonstrates what depths you have to reach to rationalize your paranoid , narrow minded point of view.
It would be my common sense choice not to give a five year old a real gun, wonder where he got the bullet, from the same person who thought it was a good idea to give him the gun?
Yep, I am for freedom of choice.
WOW! When is the last time you bought a gun? All guns have warning labels on them. I bought my son a BB gun and the box, the instructions and printed on the gun itself is full of WARNINGS! What you described happen is typical liberal core values.

You seem your usual hypocrytical self not wanting to compare death machines to other death machines. What is the goal here Barney to BAN GUNS or to save lifes. If you want to ban guns just because they are guns then come out and say it. If you want to save lifes then you have to talk about cars in the same context as you do guns. Cars kill more people every year than guns ever will..
Redd

Maumelle, AR

#24807 May 2, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I think he is the twin brother of Robery KKK Byrd!
On that we agree.

Give us a reason you hate that libtard McConnell so badly though.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#24808 May 2, 2013
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
On that we agree.
WOW! A humerous attempt at substance. I hate ALL LIBTARDS!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#24809 May 2, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't know the difference between oral sex and fires I really don't want to explain the difference to you, try asking your wife for some help on that one.
So you admit to blowing Obama? OK!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#24810 May 2, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Decades, Red, decades.
Yeah you have been a dumb ass for decades. We all know that..
Redd

Maumelle, AR

#24811 May 2, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>

We all know that..
I like how all you clowns seem to need back-up to feel important.
Redd

Maumelle, AR

#24812 May 2, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>WOW! A humerous attempt at substance. I hate ALL LIBTARDS!
I don't hate all conservatives, many are friends, just hate the dumb ones like you.

humerous - The humerus is a long bone in the arm or forelimb that runs from the shoulder to the elbow.

humorous - Full of or characterized by humor; funny.
Redd

Maumelle, AR

#24813 May 2, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah you have been a dumb ass for decades. We all know that..
Once more.

Location hidden

#24814 May 2, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>WOW! When is the last time you bought a gun? All guns have warning labels on them. I bought my son a BB gun and the box, the instructions and printed on the gun itself is full of WARNINGS! What you described happen is typical liberal core values.

You seem your usual hypocrytical self not wanting to compare death machines to other death machines. What is the goal here Barney to BAN GUNS or to save lifes. If you want to ban guns just because they are guns then come out and say it. If you want to save lifes then you have to talk about cars in the same context as you do guns. Cars kill more people every year than guns ever will..
Let us compare apples to apples lshall we. When was the last time you read about a five year old killing a two year old with a car?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#24815 May 2, 2013
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't hate all conservatives, many are friends, just hate the dumb ones like you.
humerous - The humerus is a long bone in the arm or forelimb that runs from the shoulder to the elbow.
humorous - Full of or characterized by humor; funny.
You are so samrt, just ask yourself, I knew you would get it.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#24816 May 2, 2013
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
Once more.
Honestly he reminds me of you. A big mouth little dumb ass prick who is only a tough guy on the computer or underneath your mammys skirt. In other words a PUNK, you have heard that many times before no doubt.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#24817 May 2, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Let us compare apples to apples lshall we. When was the last time you read about a five year old killing a two year old with a car?
Only once have I ever read about that. So I guess one would have to conclude that guns are relatively safe for kids. Thanks for making a remarkable point that I did not realize until now.

Now maybe you might want to jump on the vehicle and kid cause. I can find thousands of stories on kids dying in vehicles, What's the matter Barney you want to save lifes or ban guns, which is it hypoctite?

http://www.thecarconnection.com/news/1082538_...

Location hidden

#24818 May 2, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Only once have I ever read about that. So I guess one would have to conclude that guns are relatively safe for kids. Thanks for making a remarkable point that I did not realize until now.
Now maybe you might want to jump on the vehicle and kid cause. I can find thousands of stories on kids dying in vehicles, What's the matter Barney you want to save lifes or ban guns, which is it hypoctite?
http://www.thecarconnection.com/news/1082538_...
Honestly, do you have a learning disability, or are you just being conveniently stupid?

I ask you when was the last time you heard about a five year old killing a two year old with a car.

Your answer;
"once have I ever read about that"

and followed that with this;
"I guess one would have to conclude that guns are relatively safe for kids"

Read your own post, you have been making it clear that was your conclusion.

WTF does a TEEN DRIVERS link have to do with a five year old and a car?

AND what is up with this, "save lifes or ban guns"

Did you mean to write, save lives, or were you being "humerous"?

Sure seems to me one would accomplish the other, only problem here Einstein, I did not say a word about a ban on guns.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wondering 2 hr Abc1234 29
Sex in Eldo (Jul '10) 4 hr Russell Hux 36
80-room Marriott hotel behind McDonald's northside 6 hr Union County 25
Tonya's Dance School Tue Billie 16
Soccer Tue JWN2 1
fat chicks Tue Edmonds 14
Pokémon Jul 25 Seriously 9

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance