Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Hmmm

Alamogordo, NM

#24742 Apr 28, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
What in the hell made you mind go there? Do you often think of men masturbating?
I only think of masterbating Barney..
WARRIOR

Little Rock, AR

#24743 Apr 28, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>I only think of masterbating Barney..
Right hand or left.
WARRIOR

Little Rock, AR

#24744 Apr 28, 2013
gurdad wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=NaGqjZFxWl A
excuse of a Bigot
Different...not bad.
Hmmm

Alamogordo, NM

#24745 Apr 28, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
Right hand or left.
You're mouth..
jw

Grand Prairie, TX

#24746 Apr 29, 2013
Heck no
WARRIOR

Little Rock, AR

#24747 Apr 29, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>You're mouth..
Your ass.

you're - you are
Hmmm

Alamogordo, NM

#24748 Apr 29, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ass.
you're - you are
So you want to put your mouth on my ass or is it you're mouth on my ass? Whichever it is you want to do the answer is NO! Now go fondle Barney some more!
WARRIOR

Little Rock, AR

#24749 Apr 29, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>I only think of masterbating Barney..
Don't be ashamed, first step to recovery, admit your perverse and unnatural fascination with Barney...besides, lots of weirdo's come from out west.

Watch out Barney.
Hmmm

Alamogordo, NM

#24750 Apr 29, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be ashamed, first step to recovery, admit your perverse and unnatural fascination with Barney...besides, lots of weirdo's come from out west.
Watch out Barney.
Thanks I didn't know if I could recover. How do you get past the smell of his diaper in order to get to his vienna sausage?
WARRIOR

Little Rock, AR

#24751 Apr 29, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks I didn't know if I could recover. How do you get past the smell of his diaper in order to get to his vienna sausage?
vienna sausage, diapers!!!

I've noticed that many posters from New Mexico seem not to be able to outgrow juvenile behavior or banter. I find most of your posts reminiscent of the mind of a sixteen year old and it's hilarious..

Tell us a snot joke..or a butt jam one.
SO true

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#24753 Apr 30, 2013
"I don't pay attention too much, but when I do, I watch Fox." Fox News is the primary source for information for millions of Americans across the country and that's where the problem starts.

Whether it's Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity or other right wing ideologues, Fox News is a tunnel vision information outlet with only one particular agenda that is being pushed through. Millions of Americans watch Fox News, listen to the likes of Rush Limbaugh, Neal Boortz, Michael Savage and others while getting information from right wing think tanks like the Heritage Foundation and the Cato Institute. With big businesses and billionaire allies, the truth and facts in American have gone from a clear right and wrong, black and white situation to muffled shades of gray. It's not to say that Fox News, the Cato Institute and others like them totally lie because that would be too difficult to pull off. What these think tanks do, is take a fact and twist it to fit their own personal agenda, leaving out key information that would contradict with the platform they're trying to create.

About three fourths of the post on this thread proves what this person wrote to be a true fact.

SUCK It Republicans.
Hmmm

Alamogordo, NM

#24754 Apr 30, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
vienna sausage, diapers!!!
I've noticed that many posters from New Mexico seem not to be able to outgrow juvenile behavior or banter. I find most of your posts reminiscent of the mind of a sixteen year old and it's hilarious..
Tell us a snot joke..or a butt jam one.
You being an adult and playing along with a 16 year old child probably means you are a pedophile. It for sure speaks volumes about your mental state!
Hmmm

Alamogordo, NM

#24755 Apr 30, 2013
SO true wrote:
"I don't pay attention too much, but when I do, I watch Fox." Fox News is the primary source for information for millions of Americans across the country and that's where the problem starts.
Whether it's Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity or other right wing ideologues, Fox News is a tunnel vision information outlet with only one particular agenda that is being pushed through. Millions of Americans watch Fox News, listen to the likes of Rush Limbaugh, Neal Boortz, Michael Savage and others while getting information from right wing think tanks like the Heritage Foundation and the Cato Institute. With big businesses and billionaire allies, the truth and facts in American have gone from a clear right and wrong, black and white situation to muffled shades of gray. It's not to say that Fox News, the Cato Institute and others like them totally lie because that would be too difficult to pull off. What these think tanks do, is take a fact and twist it to fit their own personal agenda, leaving out key information that would contradict with the platform they're trying to create.
About three fourths of the post on this thread proves what this person wrote to be a true fact.
SUCK It Republicans.
Maybe you should bow to the altar of MSNBC like the rest of us LIBTARDS do. You sound like us, no core values or morals so you will fit right in!

“They give you this...”

Since: Sep 12

...but you paid for that..

#24756 Apr 30, 2013
Dustin seduced his young nephew. Wined and dined him with a happy meal and a grape drink, then taught him how to kiss. Then he performed fallacio to compleation with lubricated prostate massage.

Camden, AR 71701
Hmmm

Alamogordo, NM

#24758 Apr 30, 2013
Kimmydotcom wrote:
Dustin seduced his young nephew. Wined and dined him with a happy meal and a grape drink, then taught him how to kiss. Then he performed fallacio to compleation with lubricated prostate massage.
Camden, AR 71701
Sounds like Barney as a child! Wait sounds like Barney as an adult also! LMAO!
SO tru

Irving, TX

#24759 Apr 30, 2013
SO true wrote:
SUCK It Republicans.
Wow, no evidence to back up any of that rant. Why, because its just another liberal lie meant to demonize those who disagree with their lies and failed ideology.
WARRIOR

Little Rock, AR

#24760 Apr 30, 2013
Kimmydotcom wrote:
Camden, AR 71701
Hello there Dustin.
Redd Neckerson

Little Rock, AR

#24761 Apr 30, 2013
SO tru wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, no evidence to back up any of that rant. Why, because its just another liberal lie meant to demonize those who disagree with their lies and failed ideology.
No rebuttal, no evidence to back up any of that rant?
Hmmm

Alamogordo, NM

#24762 Apr 30, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello there Dustin.
It doesn't surprise me that you would know this guy!

PRICELESS!

LMAO!
Redd Neckerson

Little Rock, AR

#24763 Apr 30, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>It doesn't surprise me that you would know this guy!
PRICELESS!
LMAO!
Pushing maximum density.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
eldo council 10 hr sos 16
who is Shawn Youngs.. (Nov '11) 14 hr Truth 15
white van being searched for 15 hr blue van driver 11
if your not with your highschool sweetheart you... 21 hr Lori 14
Laura B. Mason arrested for solicitation to com... (Jun '13) Thu Media 843
cheryl williams Thu newnews 26
moonshiners makeing poison Wed Tinman 31
El Dorado Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web