No

Other (explain below)

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#24644 Apr 23, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
NO we are not "fine with it",
nor are we fine with legislators playing God.
A woman's choice is between her and her creator.
What if she chooses to own an automatic rifle with 100 round magazines? Or chooses school vouchers? What if she chooses a 24 oz. drink in New York? What if she chooses life over death like your mother did?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#24645 Apr 23, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Tea Baggers
LMAO! I bet you were one of those puny little kids in Salem who had to let the other boys tea bag you. No wonder you hate tea bags no doubt you love Kool-Aid!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#24646 Apr 23, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the explanation, still it would seem currently using that process would more than offset the carbon print vs. burning gasoline to power our transportation needs.
LMFAO! Carbon foot print? LOL! Your global warming garbage is being debunked even further every day! This is an oil driven nation and will be your entire life. You libtards crack me up!
Hmmm

Little Rock, AR

#24647 Apr 23, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! I bet you were one of those puny little kids in Salem who had to let the other boys tea bag you. No wonder you hate tea bags no doubt you love Kool-Aid!
weak
Hmmm

Little Rock, AR

#24648 Apr 23, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>LMFAO! Carbon foot print? LOL! Your global warming garbage is being debunked even further every day!/QUOTE]

uniformed

[QUOTE who="WARRIOR"]<qu oted text>This is an oil driven nation and will be your entire life. You libtards crack me up!
obviously populated by fools like you
Hmmm

Little Rock, AR

#24649 Apr 23, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>What if she chooses to own an automatic rifle with 100 round magazines? Or chooses school vouchers? What if she chooses a 24 oz. drink in New York? What if she chooses life over death like your mother did?
waste of bandwith

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#24650 Apr 23, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
weak
Also,
Paranoid and confused.

Kansas City Ks.

#24651 Apr 23, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>What if she chooses to own an automatic rifle with 100 round magazines? Or chooses school vouchers? What if she chooses a 24 oz. drink in New York? What if she chooses life over death like your mother did?
"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.

&#8213; Albert Einstein

Kansas City Ks.

#24652 Apr 23, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
1. automatic rifle with 100 round magazines.

Automatic not semi auto with that large of a magazine, not a clip would be a machine gun. She may apply for a permit, if need exist one will be issued.

2.Or chooses school vouchers?

She can apply for those as well, maybe not in the great red state of Texas.

A movement to enact a private school voucher program in Texas suffered a potentially fatal blow on Thursday with an overwhelming House vote to bar use of state money for vouchers or tax credit scholarships.

House members approved an amendment to the state budget bill that says no state money can be used to support private schools, either through vouchers or tax credits used to fund scholarships. Dozens of Republicans joined Democrats in approving the amendment 103-43.

3.What if she chooses a 24 oz. drink in New York?

As always, a day late and a dollar short , you see sonny here is what happen to that,

IT was struck down in court.

4.What if she chooses life over death like your mother did?

Obvious answer is she would be alive.

Was that a trick Question, you sneaky little devil you?

that is the truth

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#24653 Apr 23, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! I bet you were one of those puny little kids in Salem who had to let the other boys tea bag you. No wonder you hate tea bags no doubt you love Kool-Aid!
It's true about mr." B" Salem is such a small town and the word is out that he really likes to suck on scrotums

Kansas City Ks.

#24655 Apr 23, 2013
that is the truth wrote:
<quoted text> It's true about mr." B" Salem is such a small town and the word is out that he really likes to suck on scrotums
"He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice".

Yep, Dr. Einstein said that too.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#24657 Apr 23, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
&#8213; Albert Einstein
LMAO! Learn how to copy and paste please! LOL!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#24658 Apr 23, 2013
ronnie the rat wrote:
<quoted text> You are correct about an fully automatic rifle being a SUB machine gun, it is legal to own one if you have a permit .
Same thing goes on a Machine gun , you can have one if you get a permit to own one.
There are such things as 100 round magazines for SEMI automatic rifles and they don't require a permit
see this site.
https://www.google.com/search...
Don't confuse him with the facts and truth!

Kansas City Ks.

#24659 Apr 23, 2013
ronnie the rat wrote:
<quoted text> You are correct about an fully automatic rifle being a SUB machine gun, it is legal to own one if you have a permit .
Same thing goes on a Machine gun , you can have one if you get a permit to own one.
There are such things as 100 round magazines for SEMI automatic rifles and they don't require a permit
see this site.
https://www.google.com/search ?
No Sir I am not correct about, "fully automatic rifle being a SUB machine gun" ,because that is not what I said, and if it is "SUB" it is not a long gun.

SEMI automatic weapons and their magazine or clip capacity, and permits to own them have no bearing what so ever to what I posted.

Thanks for the info.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#24660 Apr 23, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
No Sir I am not correct about, "fully automatic rifle being a SUB machine gun" ,because that is not what I said, and if it is "SUB" it is not a long gun.
SEMI automatic weapons and their magazine or clip capacity, and permits to own them have no bearing what so ever to what I posted.
Thanks for the info.
Do you even know the difference between a clip and a magazine? I know you will now go and look those two words up so you can come back with some sort of smart ass tort. I pray you don't have weapons. You are not smart enough to own a gun. I bet when you were in the military they gave you a gun but kept the bullets!

Kansas City Ks.

#24661 Apr 23, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Don't confuse him with the facts and truth!
Before you worry to much about confusing someone, you should lean the difference between a clip and a magazine Mr. Warrior?

Or was you just shooting your mouth off without looking at the page?

Kansas City Ks.

#24662 Apr 23, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Do you even know the difference between a clip and a magazine? I know you will now go and look those two words up so you can come back with some sort of smart ass tort. I pray you don't have weapons. You are not smart enough to own a gun. I bet when you were in the military they gave you a gun but kept the bullets!
Tell me, did you look at the page before you posted, a yes or no will suffice, and save the Bullshit.

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#24663 Apr 23, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Before you worry to much about confusing someone, you should lean the difference between a clip and a magazine Mr. Warrior?
Or was you just shooting your mouth off without looking at the page?
I have forgotten more about weapons than you will ever know you big dummy!

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#24664 Apr 23, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me, did you look at the page before you posted, a yes or no will suffice, and save the Bullshit.
What page?

Kansas City Ks.

#24665 Apr 23, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>What page?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =h-gROwvWuL0XX
GREAT NEWS FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!

I just went to this web page,

http://www.manta.com/c/mm67kv5/adair-grain-in...

and believe it not they said they were hiring, great place for you to work, one draw back, you have to move to West, Texas.

With there track record of telling the truth you would fit right in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teacher chocked down 12 min All the same 19
Laura B. Mason arrested for solicitation to com... (Jun '13) 2 hr neighbor 946
mary thomason, lawyer (Jan '13) 2 hr All the same 20
El Dorado Times-News Endorsement of Meth Head 2 hr All the same 13
joe telford! is he crazy 2 hr All the same 4
Starving animals on hwy82 between CC road and a... 19 hr FYI 63
Phil Eppinette 19 hr Truth 26
More from around the web

El Dorado People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE