|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Post Turtle wrote:
Here is a man who was elected to the Office of the President the US, and this man can't come up with a budget in 5yrs and can't run this nation, but as the balls to try and tell another nation what to do with their money, Will Mr President take care of your own back yard before step into someone else front yard.
LMAO,

you are the guilty one of " try and tell another.

However I am sure you were, trying to tell, another tale.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO,
you are the guilty one of " try and tell another.
However I am sure you were, trying to tell, another tale.
He speaks the truth. You might not like the truth but you can't change it. Tell me how Obama has improved your life significantly Barney..

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
You have your parties mixed up but you'll have to stop watching MSNBC before you realize it.
I use diverse sources for information, as a matter of fact one of my favorite sources I used just six post prior to yours.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/

How did you get MSNBC out of that, the two sources are as different as night and day.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I use diverse sources for information, as a matter of fact one of my favorite sources I used just six post prior to yours.
How did you get MSNBC out of that, the two sources are as different as night and day.
Barney, Barney, Barney, what are your beliefs? What core values and morals do you hold? You always spout sources like you said above but you never say what Barney believes in. Or do those sources talk for you? There is nothing wrong with that, not everybody can be a leader, many have to follow as we witnessed recently with half the population following the free ride way. What is your belief system Barney? Do you even have one?

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>He speaks the truth. You might not like the truth but you can't change it. Tell me how Obama has improved your life significantly Barney..
He may speak it, but he damn sure does not post it on here.

I used to be very depressed till President Obama got elected, the first time, then it got better, and in 2012 I continued to improve even more.

Man I tell you what coming out of a recession that bad, OH I MEAN depression, it improved my life significantly .

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
He may speak it, but he damn sure does not post it on here.
I used to be very depressed till President Obama got elected, the first time, then it got better, and in 2012 I continued to improve even more.
Man I tell you what coming out of a recession that bad, OH I MEAN depression, it improved my life significantly .
REALLY? That's all you got? MSNBC left wing talking points. So sad. You are definitely a follower. You didn't hold rank in the military did you? I'm glad your out of your recession, I mean depression..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

RECESSION:

In economics, a recession is a business cycle contraction, a general slowdown in economic activity. Macroeconomic indicators such as GDP, employment, investment spending, capacity utilization, household income, business profits, and inflation fall, while bankruptcies and the unemployment rate rise.

Recessions generally occur when there is a widespread drop in spending (an adverse demand shock). This may be triggered by various events, such as a financial crisis, an external trade shock, an adverse supply shock or the bursting of an economic bubble. Governments usually respond to recessions by adopting expansionary macroeconomic policies, such as increasing money supply, increasing government spending and decreasing taxation.

OUT of a RECESSION? REALLY?

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Barney, Barney, Barney, what are your beliefs? What core values and morals do you hold? You always spout sources like you said above but you never say what Barney believes in. Or do those sources talk for you? There is nothing wrong with that, not everybody can be a leader, many have to follow as we witnessed recently with half the population following the free ride way. What is your belief system Barney? Do you even have one?
What do you mean when you say "belief system"?

That to take information from several sources and form your own opinion is not allowed?

To have your own opinion, and to align yourself with a political party that is close or matches your ideas, is uncommon to you?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

DEPRESSION:

Depression is a mental health illness that affects one in 10 Americans.More than just feeling down, clinical depression is a mood disorder characterized by persistent feelings of sadness, hopelessness, and worthlessness that don’t go away on their own. It is essential to recognize that feeling down on occasion is a normal – and important – part of life. Sad and distressful events occur in everyone’s life, and responding to them emotionally is healthy. However, feeling miserable consistently and without any sense of hope is not normal, and should be treated as a serious medical condition.

YOU are not over your mental condition yet.

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
RECESSION:
In economics, a recession is a business cycle contraction, a general slowdown in economic activity. Macroeconomic indicators such as GDP, employment, investment spending, capacity utilization, household income, business profits, and inflation fall, while bankruptcies and the unemployment rate rise.
Recessions generally occur when there is a widespread drop in spending (an adverse demand shock). This may be triggered by various events, such as a financial crisis, an external trade shock, an adverse supply shock or the bursting of an economic bubble. Governments usually respond to recessions by adopting expansionary macroeconomic policies, such as increasing money supply, increasing government spending and decreasing taxation.
OUT of a RECESSION? REALLY?
THAT is what I said!

Here is why I said it >

Here are the quarterly changes in economic activity over the past four years as measured by the gross domestic product. GDP is the total output of goods and services produced in the United States. The figures are seasonally adjusted annual rates.

Quarter 1 Quarter 2 Quarter 3 Quarter 4
2011 0.4 percent 1.3 percent 1.8 percent 2.8 percent
2010 3.9 percent 3.8 percent 2.5 percent 2.3 percent
2009 -6.7 percent -0.7 percent 1.7 percent 3.8 percent
2008 -1.8 percent 1.3 percent -3.7 percent -8.9 percent

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/01/27/quarterl...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Here's Barney out of his recession:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Reality Check

Camden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try. Your statement about Republicans and political control is what I was talking about.
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Barney

Greenbrier, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

You lameass old farts would get more done working in your flower beds than spewing false statements on here . Prolly a lot better for you as well.. The democrats are taking us to ruin and we can't stop it . Too many welfare gays and wetback illegals that's on their band wagon.

Greenbrier, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

Barney wrote:
You lameass old farts would get more done working in your flower beds than spewing false statements on here . Prolly a lot better for you as well.. The democrats are taking us to ruin and we can't stop it . Too many welfare gays and wetback illegals that's on their band wagon.
I'm a democrat and not a supporter of gay marriage. But would like to know where you get the idea that gays are welfare gays. I deal with a lot of people on welfare and gays don't seem to be a problem. Illegals yes, but gays?
curmudgeon

Horseshoe Bend, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Ive paid my fair share. Even though I had a poor year. I wound up paying 13.3% self employment tax on $35000.00 and federal income tax to boot. Hopefully Next year will be the last time I have to send money to the dept of treasury?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

39.6% here. Double Obamas rate. Interesting that he didn't pay his fair share..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

So much for Sequestration. This libtard Obama wants to cut the hours and pay of Federal Agents. Let's see the idiot do it now after these explosions in Boston. Obama has blood on his hands..
Marky Mark

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
So much for Sequestration. This libtard Obama wants to cut the hours and pay of Federal Agents. Let's see the idiot do it now after these explosions in Boston. Obama has blood on his hands..
Obama has blood on his hands? That has to be one of the stupidest statements I've ever heard. Even more stupid than that British shit I was talking. You obviously know nothing of how the government works to point out one fatal flaw in your argument. Smh

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 22,681 - 22,700 of27,899
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the El Dorado Forum right now

Search the El Dorado Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
men and women that lie and cheat! 4 min Honestly 36
big ol stinky animals! 37 min Watch The Homo Go 4
Fake Family thread 2 hr Wonder 9
New Times Fubar 2 hr sos 10
bikes 2 hr Watch The Homo Go 2
Watch The Homo Go 5 hr Watch The Homo Go 3
Ashley Scroggs Brummett 5 hr Watch The Homo Go 18
•••

Flood Warning for Union County was issued at April 18 at 9:00AM CDT