|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

what wrote:
<quoted text>"liberalliars " posted the entire answer which because you failed to do it. Posting just part of the answer is your game.
When all you good old "Missippi" boys gonna have you're next Klan meeting?
haha

West Memphis, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Hope it in west Memphis

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

what wrote:
<quoted text>"liberalliars " posted the entire answer which because you failed to do it. Posting just part of the answer is your game.
"lets see if you understood what you posted"

If the above is your answer to my question, obviously you did not comprehend.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
When all you good old "Missippi" boys gonna have you're next Klan meeting?
Typical libtard, when you lose the debate you always have to throw out the race card. It's all you got left. The only problem is you have used it so much, like the boy crying wolf, that nobody pays any attention to it anymore. Go ahead and show your true ignorance, throw that race card out there again you race baitor. LMAO! What an idiot!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
"lets see if you understood what you posted"
If the above is your answer to my question, obviously you did not comprehend.
Funny how you never answer any questions posed to you but you expect others to answer your stupid questions. Another idiot libtard! LMAO!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Funny how you never answer any questions posed to you but you expect others to answer your stupid questions. Another idiot libtard! LMAO!
Never, you sure about that?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Funny how you never answer any questions posed to you but you expect others to answer your stupid questions. Another idiot libtard! LMAO!
Since you are an, one man debate team, would you like to carry on this discussion of Fox Network and Canada?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Typical libtard, when you lose the debate you always have to throw out the race card. It's all you got left. The only problem is you have used it so much, like the boy crying wolf, that nobody pays any attention to it anymore. Go ahead and show your true ignorance, throw that race card out there again you race baitor. LMAO! What an idiot!
What is really funny somebody just called you a piece of shit and you having to make up a excuse of why he said that.

Can not say for sure, but I would bet they would said that regardless of any debate you claimed to have won.
GO AWAY

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

NO!!!! I DIDNT VOTE TODAY!!!! STOP ASKING ME!!!! GOD!!!! IM SERIOUSLY!!!!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you are an, one man debate team, would you like to carry on this discussion of Fox Network and Canada?
Hit me with your best lies libtard. You are so easy to refute because you are brain dead..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
What is really funny somebody just called you a piece of shit and you having to make up a excuse of why he said that.
Can not say for sure, but I would bet they would said that regardless of any debate you claimed to have won.
You can't say anything for sure ever. You are an idiot. Maybe you should clarify that libtards remarks just like you have to clarify all libtards remarks. Mabe he called you a piece of shit, that seems more accurate...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You can't say anything for sure ever. You are an idiot. Maybe you should clarify that libtards remarks just like you have to clarify all libtards remarks. Mabe he called you a piece of shit, that seems more accurate...
Ask them who that was directed at.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Hit me with your best lies libtard. You are so easy to refute because you are brain dead..
Yes you find it very easy to "refute" me.

Your problem is, you cannot prove what you say, when you do attempt a rebuttal.

WARRIOR

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you find it very easy to "refute" me.
Your problem is, you cannot prove what you say, when you do attempt a rebuttal.
Prove it!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Prove it!
Shall we start with illegal aliens, and ankle bracelets?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Shall we start with illegal aliens, and ankle bracelets?
Yes, there is not one illegal alien apprehended by Border Patrol, ICE or OFO that thay place an ankle bracelet on. Dumb Ass Napolitano just released 10,000 illegal aliens and not a one of them is wearing an ankle bracelet. Is she your twin sister?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, there is not one illegal alien apprehended by Border Patrol, ICE or OFO that thay place an ankle bracelet on. Dumb Ass Napolitano just released 10,000 illegal aliens and not a one of them is wearing an ankle bracelet. Is she your twin sister?
LMAO- You have been watching Fox NEWS again.

" A spokesman for Babeu told FoxNews.com that ICE officials have said they plan to release a total of nearly 10,000 illegal immigrants."
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO- You have been watching Fox NEWS again.
" A spokesman for Babeu told FoxNews.com that ICE officials have said they plan to release a total of nearly 10,000 illegal immigrants."
Look little man I spent decades in the National Security field. I just had coffee last week with the PAIC of the El Paso Station and he said ICE already released 10,000 illegal aliens nation wide. They OR'd them. The media does not know and the Obama administration is not about to tell them. Those aliens will never show up for their hearings. Apprehensions are on the rise due to the talks of amnesty and sequestration. I live here, I know what is going on. Stick to watching the grass grow in Salem idiot..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Look little man I spent decades in the National Security field. I just had coffee last week with the PAIC of the El Paso Station and he said ICE already released 10,000 illegal aliens nation wide. They OR'd them. The media does not know and the Obama administration is not about to tell them. Those aliens will never show up for their hearings. Apprehensions are on the rise due to the talks of amnesty and sequestration. I live here, I know what is going on. Stick to watching the grass grow in Salem idiot..
Lets see now, out of high school at age 18 (maybe) four or five years of college that puts you at about 22 or 23 at the time of employment.

You are in your forties and retired according to you.

Lets say you are 49 now, best case scenario that only gives you barley two decades, at the very best.

10,000 cut loose, allegedly, because of no money to hold them.

And apprehensions are on the rise because of no money and pending amnesty .

WTF?

Just keep on dreaming little buddy!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets see now, out of high school at age 18 (maybe) four or five years of college that puts you at about 22 or 23 at the time of employment.
You are in your forties and retired according to you.
Lets say you are 49 now, best case scenario that only gives you barley two decades, at the very best.
10,000 cut loose, allegedly, because of no money to hold them.
And apprehensions are on the rise because of no money and pending amnesty .
WTF?
Just keep on dreaming little buddy!
Lets see now, hired at 19, no college degree needed at the time. My retirement plan was 20 years at the age of 50 or 25 years at any age. It's still a CSRS and FERS retirement requirement. So you do the math dumb ass, 19+25=? Get a calculator out now dummy. Apprehensions are on the rise when you tell illegals that if you are in this country we are going to give you amnesty, they then rush over here by the thousands, and when they here on their radios and TV's that the Border Patrol is going to cut hours and manpower in the field because of sequestration. That's common sense even an illegal alien can get. I am not surprised that you don't get it. LMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the El Dorado Forum right now

Search the El Dorado Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 1 hr whiskers 9,795
Eldorado , Entire city needs to be cleaned up,! 1 hr City Councils 7
Big Men, Little "problem" 5 hr Duck lover 80
samantha miller 10 hr hyfr 17
Where is the best dance school in El Dorado? 18 hr EDF is the best 24
imposters 21 hr Tinman Ex Gringo 14
duck lovers twerking videos 22 hr queefers 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

El Dorado Jobs

•••