Yes

No

Other (explain below)

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#24329 Apr 6, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, a plethora of names does not make your spin any more convincing to anyone except you.
Please don't let me stand in the way of your self gratification.
The guy you talk about is 10 times more convincing and 10 times more credible than you will ever be.
That Person

Euless, TX

#24331 Apr 6, 2013
No
The other

Dallas, TX

#24332 Apr 6, 2013
Yes
nope

Piggott, AR

#24333 Apr 6, 2013
Rick wrote:
Looks like Blanche Lincoln lives to fight another day. Did you vote in the June 8 election?
sure didnt

Ash Flat, AR

#24335 Apr 6, 2013
Nope
hi-D

Mountain Home, AR

#24336 Apr 7, 2013
That was just before his mom fell of the roof.
ar cit

Anonymous Proxy

#24337 Apr 7, 2013
please senator the only thing I care about is same sex marriage not the economy thanks for feeling it
ar cit

Anonymous Proxy

#24338 Apr 7, 2013
oh yes and being politically right like you
poop

Anonymous Proxy

#24339 Apr 7, 2013
who gives a sh!t
what

Goodwin, AR

#24340 Apr 7, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
know it is not likely that went over your head, but just if it did, I will give you a clue, you have a partial answer in the Snoops article you posted.
LMAO- lets see if you understood what you posted, you would not want to tell just part of the story would you?
"liberalliars" posted the entire answer which because you failed to do it. Posting just part of the answer is your game.
Hmmm

Little Rock, AR

#24341 Apr 7, 2013
what wrote:
<quoted text>"liberalliars " posted the entire answer which because you failed to do it. Posting just part of the answer is your game.
When all you good old "Missippi" boys gonna have you're next Klan meeting?
haha

West Memphis, AR

#24342 Apr 7, 2013
Hope it in west Memphis

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#24343 Apr 7, 2013
what wrote:
<quoted text>"liberalliars " posted the entire answer which because you failed to do it. Posting just part of the answer is your game.
"lets see if you understood what you posted"

If the above is your answer to my question, obviously you did not comprehend.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#24344 Apr 7, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
When all you good old "Missippi" boys gonna have you're next Klan meeting?
Typical libtard, when you lose the debate you always have to throw out the race card. It's all you got left. The only problem is you have used it so much, like the boy crying wolf, that nobody pays any attention to it anymore. Go ahead and show your true ignorance, throw that race card out there again you race baitor. LMAO! What an idiot!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#24345 Apr 7, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
"lets see if you understood what you posted"
If the above is your answer to my question, obviously you did not comprehend.
Funny how you never answer any questions posed to you but you expect others to answer your stupid questions. Another idiot libtard! LMAO!

Location hidden

#24346 Apr 7, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Funny how you never answer any questions posed to you but you expect others to answer your stupid questions. Another idiot libtard! LMAO!
Never, you sure about that?

Location hidden

#24347 Apr 7, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Funny how you never answer any questions posed to you but you expect others to answer your stupid questions. Another idiot libtard! LMAO!
Since you are an, one man debate team, would you like to carry on this discussion of Fox Network and Canada?

Location hidden

#24349 Apr 7, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Typical libtard, when you lose the debate you always have to throw out the race card. It's all you got left. The only problem is you have used it so much, like the boy crying wolf, that nobody pays any attention to it anymore. Go ahead and show your true ignorance, throw that race card out there again you race baitor. LMAO! What an idiot!
What is really funny somebody just called you a piece of shit and you having to make up a excuse of why he said that.

Can not say for sure, but I would bet they would said that regardless of any debate you claimed to have won.
GO AWAY

Longview, TX

#24350 Apr 7, 2013
NO!!!! I DIDNT VOTE TODAY!!!! STOP ASKING ME!!!! GOD!!!! IM SERIOUSLY!!!!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#24352 Apr 7, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you are an, one man debate team, would you like to carry on this discussion of Fox Network and Canada?
Hit me with your best lies libtard. You are so easy to refute because you are brain dead..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amercable 39 min Billy bob 12
Samantha Miller in jail again 1 hr Wonderingwhatshedid 1
Poll 1st annual Shrimpfest: Good or bad idea 1 hr oneshotonekill 22
Censorship on dog issues 2 hr okayfacts 44
Bounds Trailer Park 3 hr yep! 9
Wondering 8 hr Looking for some 1
Angela"Snitch" Hansen 8 hr Truth 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Dorado Mortgages