|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a beautiful dog!
Thank you, that is Cookie, one of our three we have given a home to because they were abandon or the owner did not want it.

Far as we are concerned it's their loss, and a whole lot of love gained for these two empty nesters.

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, that is Cookie, one of our three we have given a home to because they were abandon or the owner did not want it.
Far as we are concerned it's their loss, and a whole lot of love gained for these two empty nesters.
I have three as well. One of them was also in a situation of not being wanted or cared for. He's never had it so good in his life. And he brings so much love and joy into our home.

Funny thing is, he would love us whether we're conservative or liberal, as I'm sure yours does. LOL

There's nothing better than the love and devotion of a dog!(to someone who's never had a child.)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>I have three as well. One of them was also in a situation of not being wanted or cared for. He's never had it so good in his life. And he brings so much love and joy into our home.

Funny thing is, he would love us whether we're conservative or liberal, as I'm sure yours does. LOL

There's nothing better than the love and devotion of a dog!(to someone who's never had a child.)
They love their hot dogs for treats, don't care much about politics. lol
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
OK we know you got a cat and a couple of dogs. Not impressed!

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>OK we know you got a cat and a couple of dogs. Not impressed!
Anyone who likes dogs is ok in my book.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Just because you like dogs doesn't mean you are not stupid!
I agree

Calico Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew sooner or later I would actually find somethings that you and I would agree about . Love your pictures of the dog and cat!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I have to agree.

We may not agree to the pointed opinions thrown about,

but you do know behind the opinions,

there lies a compassionate soul of an animal lover.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

I agree wrote:
<quoted text> I knew sooner or later I would actually find somethings that you and I would agree about . Love your pictures of the dog and cat!
Thanks, both those are animals that adopted us. That cat and her sister showed up here last May, according to our house sitter, I was going to take them to a no kill shelter, but it would be a couple days before I could take them.......... big mistake.

Too late, wife said "do you think we could keep them?

As you can see Angel thinks those kittens were her kids, and still does!

Happy to say that all three of those stray animals have been spade.

Had to get a political point in somewhere.

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to agree.
We may not agree to the pointed opinions thrown about,
but you do know behind the opinions,
there lies a compassionate soul of an animal lover.
My love and compassion for animals has gotten me labeled as a liberal here on Topix on more occasions than I can name. That's why I don't like stereotypes when it comes to political affiliation. One can be a conservative and love animals as I do...though Warrior and Churm may disagree.

It kills me to see what they are doing on my route to work. The road is being widened. Trees are being cut down and there are a some areas that are wet. In the spring, these areas are loaded with frogs. I enjoy hearing hundreds of them call in the spring as I drive by in the evening. They are SOOOO loud!

Now I see all the bulldozers and destruction equipment ready to plow all those frogs under and pour cement over them. I can't fathom how anybody could do that! It makes me wonder if all the workers are oblivious to what's in the ditches and wet areas, or if they know and just don't care.

The trees being cut don't bother me much because it is not nesting season yet. If the birds were back and had nests with babies, that would be an issue for me.

I'd like to see them capture as many frogs and toads as they can and relocate them before they do the work. Tunnels under the new road for animals who need to cross would be nice too.

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

^^^That^^^ could get me labeled a liberal.

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

I love this!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, both those are animals that adopted us. That cat and her sister showed up here last May, according to our house sitter, I was going to take them to a no kill shelter, but it would be a couple days before I could take them.......... big mistake.
Too late, wife said "do you think we could keep them?
As you can see Angel thinks those kittens were her kids, and still does!
Happy to say that all three of those stray animals have been spade.
Had to get a political point in somewhere.
Why not let those animals get pregnant and then just get them an abortion?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
My love and compassion for animals has gotten me labeled as a liberal here on Topix on more occasions than I can name. That's why I don't like stereotypes when it comes to political affiliation. One can be a conservative and love animals as I do...though Warrior and Churm may disagree.
It kills me to see what they are doing on my route to work. The road is being widened. Trees are being cut down and there are a some areas that are wet. In the spring, these areas are loaded with frogs. I enjoy hearing hundreds of them call in the spring as I drive by in the evening. They are SOOOO loud!
Now I see all the bulldozers and destruction equipment ready to plow all those frogs under and pour cement over them. I can't fathom how anybody could do that! It makes me wonder if all the workers are oblivious to what's in the ditches and wet areas, or if they know and just don't care.
The trees being cut don't bother me much because it is not nesting season yet. If the birds were back and had nests with babies, that would be an issue for me.
I'd like to see them capture as many frogs and toads as they can and relocate them before they do the work. Tunnels under the new road for animals who need to cross would be nice too.
I will bet everything I own that I have had more animals than you in my lifetime..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

^^^That^^^ could get me labeled a liberal.
You really shouldn't eat meat!
swamp donkey

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

The Miami Heat beat the bulls to extend there winning streak
curmudgeon

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I will bet everything I own that I have had more animals than you in my lifetime..
Ill bet that I at this very moment we have more amimals than the rest of youall have had in your lifetimes. Weve got at least 300 sheep. 3 pet whitetail deer, 2 pigs, 5 goats, 4 dogs ,24 cattle ,two lama. a burro, and a stud horse. 8 ducks ,7 geese & too many rabbits chickens & pigeons to count. It cost us $100 every week for feed. One goose ,one duck & three bantam hens are sitting on eggs.
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

curmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text>Ill bet that I at this very moment we have more amimals than the rest of youall have had in your lifetimes. Weve got at least 300 sheep. 3 pet whitetail deer, 2 pigs, 5 goats, 4 dogs ,24 cattle ,two lama. a burro, and a stud horse. 8 ducks ,7 geese & too many rabbits chickens & pigeons to count. It cost us $100 every week for feed. One goose ,one duck & three bantam hens are sitting on eggs.
When I was a kid we used to run over 1,000 head of cattle. It took days to brand.
Hmmm

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You may lie, cheat, steal and murder but I don't. I am not a liberal. I have solid core values and morals. You and weak people like you will be destroyed, those like me will survive. I don't love I loath liberals!
You truly are a simpleton....completely incapable of understanding anything outside of that you've created for yourself within that pea-sized brain.

And WGAF your likes and dislikes, your morals, your obvious delusions, your internet sense of bravado. It's obvious you have no life, hence your troll status, your lack of credibility on the Alamogordo board.
curmudgeon

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Ive never owned a large amount of cattle, 50 head is the most I ever owned at any one time. there are folks around here that have a thousand or more. Nobody here brands cattle. Ive never seen a branded cow in arkansas. I once adopted a wild mustang from the BLM. It had a freeze brand on its neck. I got it gentle enough to ride but you could never trust it. you never knew what was gonna spook it. And sometimes It would start bucking for no reason. It was a mare and I raised several colts & fillies from it. They where good horses bay in color & had black legs and hoofs, They never needed shoes and where never lame. Tough and had lots of endurance. ride or work them all day and they never wore down. I sold them to a outfitter In Colorado to be used on elk hunts.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

El Dorado Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

El Dorado People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••