created by: Rick | Jun 8, 2010

Arkansas

5,814 votes

Did you vote today?

Click on an option to vote

  • Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)

Comments (Page 1,119)

Showing posts 22,361 - 22,380 of28,950
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
That guy

Maysville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24126
Mar 25, 2013
 
Yup
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24127
Mar 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
"let all employees within the school, who wants to, be armed"
"stop a shooter if they aren't in the right place at the right time within said building"
That leads me to the question, "what if those who wants to be armed are not at "the right place at the right time"
As you said, "They're kinda big, ya know"
Bottom line, if the armed guards and a police force on campus (who , what makes you think a teacher with a hand gun up against fully armed Insane person with body armor would be any more effective.
Do you really think that these shooters care if they walk out alive or not.
So what do you expect they do Barney curl up in the fetal position and die like a good liberal? Don't you think everybody has the right to defend themselves? Why did you carry a gun in the Military? Why did you need one? Couldn't you have just called the Police at the first sight of trouble?

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24128
Mar 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Why did you need to guard those things with your big bad weapons Barney when you could have called the Police Department if there was ever any trouble? Did you carry an assault rifle to defend yourself?
Tell you what , don't take my word for it, take you a little road trip over to White Sands and try to get into a secured area, and see for yourself what big bad weapons they have.

If you are attempting and unauthorized entry you will find out real fast.

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24130
Mar 25, 2013
 
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell you what , don't take my word for it, take you a little road trip over to White Sands and try to get into a secured area, and see for yourself what big bad weapons they have.
If you are attempting and unauthorized entry you will find out real fast.
I drive on White Sands weekly! LMAO! Talk about things you know like Salem and don't try and be smarter than you are. Why did you need weapons Barney? Couldn't you have just called the Police? Why should YOU be able to defend yourself but nobody else can? You see the liberal hypocricy is alive and well. You are a true libtard!

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24131
Mar 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I drive on White Sands weekly! LMAO! Talk about things you know like Salem and don't try and be smarter than you are. Why did you need weapons Barney? Couldn't you have just called the Police? Why should YOU be able to defend yourself but nobody else can? You see the liberal hypocricy is alive and well. You are a true libtard!
"drive on White Sands weekly",

What does that have to do with geting into a secured area?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24132
Mar 25, 2013
 
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
"drive on White Sands weekly",
What does that have to do with geting into a secured area?
You have to have Credentials just to get on White Sands idiot. Why did you carry an assault weapon in the military? Do you own a gun in Salem or just an ugly dog?

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24133
Mar 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I drive on White Sands weekly! LMAO! Talk about things you know like Salem and don't try and be smarter than you are. Why did you need weapons Barney? Couldn't you have just called the Police? Why should YOU be able to defend yourself but nobody else can? You see the liberal hypocricy is alive and well. You are a true libtard!
Why do drive to W.S. when Hollman AFB is right there?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24134
Mar 25, 2013
 
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do drive to W.S. when Hollman AFB is right there?
I can get on Holloman, McGregor Range, Ft. Bliss, White Sands Missle Range and any other place I desire. Why did you carry a weapon yet you are opposed to others carrying a weapon?

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24135
Mar 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You have to have Credentials just to get on White Sands idiot. Why did you carry an assault weapon in the military? Do you own a gun in Salem or just an ugly dog?
No kidding''''''''''

Getting onto the base is one thing, getting into secured areas is another.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24136
Mar 25, 2013
 
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
No kidding''''''''''
Getting onto the base is one thing, getting into secured areas is another.
I have no problems entering any secured facility in this area or any area controlled or occupied by the U.S. and I am retired. Now why are you allowed to carry a gun and others can't?

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24137
Mar 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I can get on Holloman, McGregor Range, Ft. Bliss, White Sands Missle Range and any other place I desire. Why did you carry a weapon yet you are opposed to others carrying a weapon?
I could care less what bases (you say you can get on) what does that have to do with what I ask?

Why did I carry a weapon, BC that is what military police do.

Next visit to a AFB, ask the guard at the gate why he has that Smith-Wesson 38 strapped on for.

That is what we used then, could have changed by now,they could be packing a MA-1 at the front gate now, same as the Bush master, with fully automatic option.


WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24138
Mar 25, 2013
 
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I could care less what bases (you say you can get on) what does that have to do with what I ask?
Why did I carry a weapon, BC that is what military police do.
Next visit to a AFB, ask the guard at the gate why he has that Smith-Wesson 38 strapped on for.
That is what we used then, could have changed by now,they could be packing a MA-1 at the front gate now, same as the Bush master, with fully automatic option.
What was your stupid question? No Police Agency, local, county, state or federal carries a 38 today. Do you still have guns? Why do you advocate the Police carrying weapons yet the citizen can't? MA-1? Do you mean an M4 fully automatic? I have one of those. It's very similar to the M16. What was your stupid question again?

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24139
Mar 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I have no problems entering any secured facility in this area or any area controlled or occupied by the U.S. and I am retired. Now why are you allowed to carry a gun and others can't?
did not say "secured facility", the whole damn base is a, "secured facility".

I was speaking of Weapon storage areas, alert areas, silos etc.

Looks like someone so familiar with AFB's would know that.

I am sure they would have, young man.

BTW- What level is your security clearance?


Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24140
Mar 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>What was your stupid question? No Police Agency, local, county, state or federal carries a 38 today. Do you still have guns? Why do you advocate the Police carrying weapons yet the citizen can't? MA-1? Do you mean an M4 fully automatic? I have one of those. It's very similar to the M16. What was your stupid question again?
I did not say citizens should not have guns of any kind, IM saying it makes no sense to make that kind of weapon available to the general public, or 30 round clips either.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24141
Mar 25, 2013
 
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
did not say "secured facility", the whole damn base is a, "secured facility".
I was speaking of Weapon storage areas, alert areas, silos etc.
Looks like someone so familiar with AFB's would know that.
I am sure they would have, young man.
BTW- What level is your security clearance?
I thought I already told you I could go anywhere I desire. You can't read or what? My security clearance is classified. It's on a need to know basis and right now you don't need to know!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24142
Mar 25, 2013
 
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not say citizens should not have guns of any kind, IM saying it makes no sense to make that kind of weapon available to the general public, or 30 round clips either.
Why? Why does it make sense for the Police and the Military but not the public. What are you afraid of?

Would 25 round clips be OK with you?

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24143
Mar 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>What was your stupid question? No Police Agency, local, county, state or federal carries a 38 today. Do you still have guns? Why do you advocate the Police carrying weapons yet the citizen can't? MA-1? Do you mean an M4 fully automatic? I have one of those. It's very similar to the M16. What was your stupid question again?
As I said that was then. If you are putting that type of weapon on the street it would only stand to reason that Law enforcement would need those weapons too.

Brings to mind, how many tax dollars go to buy these weapons for law enforcement agencies around the country you think.

What is your freedom and liberty to own that type of weapon costing other tax payers.

Guess you are not to concerned about the cost to society in the form of dollars and innocent children,and adult lives lost, as long as you have your toys.


Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24144
Mar 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I thought I already told you I could go anywhere I desire. You can't read or what? My security clearance is classified. It's on a need to know basis and right now you don't need to know!
OMG-LMAO

My security clearance is classified"

Sure it is, funny thing, when I was in the AF all Airman , and officers and civilians had our security clearance level right on ID's that we wore outside our uniform for the whole world to see.

If I or any other SP caught you without in a secure area and I did not know you , you would have been jacked up on the spot.

Kind of hard to keep it classified when you have to present that security badge for entry and be worn in plain site when you are in a controlled area.

Care to tell me some more lies boy genius?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24145
Mar 25, 2013
 
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said that was then. If you are putting that type of weapon on the street it would only stand to reason that Law enforcement would need those weapons too.
Brings to mind, how many tax dollars go to buy these weapons for law enforcement agencies around the country you think.
What is your freedom and liberty to own that type of weapon costing other tax payers.
Guess you are not to concerned about the cost to society in the form of dollars and innocent children,and adult lives lost, as long as you have your toys.
I guess you are not concerned enough with elementary children being mowed down by a gun nut as long as teachers, administrators and law abiding citizens can't carry guns! I guess if the liberls can't murder the child with abortion than gun nuts are the next best thing!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24146
Mar 25, 2013
 
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG-LMAO
My security clearance is classified"
Sure it is, funny thing, when I was in the AF all Airman , and officers and civilians had our security clearance level right on ID's that we wore outside our uniform for the whole world to see.
If I or any other SP caught you without in a secure area and I did not know you , you would have been jacked up on the spot.
Kind of hard to keep it classified when you have to present that security badge for entry and be worn in plain site when you are in a controlled area.
Care to tell me some more lies boy genius?
Well I guess things have changed since your day. I have never had my Security Clearance on any badge, credential or PIV card ever issued to me. If you would have encountered me in your day, even on your best birthday I would have stuck that 38 of yours up your ass and snapped your neck, all in the name of National Security of course!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 22,361 - 22,380 of28,950
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

29 Users are viewing the El Dorado Forum right now

Search the El Dorado Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Green Mystery Liquid In Creek 16 min roboblogger2 4
Keep A Word-Drop A Word (Jul '11) 34 min 75 Scorpio 2,560
guys with little ones keep reporting 1 hr Duck Crap 21
Where is the best dance school in El Dorado? 2 hr Wendy Morgan 18
Antique show rolls into southern Arkansas 3 hr roboblogger2 1
still a loser 5 hr Kayla Danielle Romaire 1
Nostalgic El Dorado (May '08) 5 hr Jean 906
•••
•••
•••
•••

El Dorado Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

El Dorado People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

El Dorado News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in El Dorado
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••