Yes

No

Other (explain below)

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

#23873 Mar 16, 2013
curmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> We built ours . The first one i even cut the trees & sawmilled the 4x4 poles roof rafters etc. I did all the dirt work & grading. I hired a concrete man to help pour & finish the floor. I hauled creek gravel for rough ballast. Then I had crushed rock hauled in to top off the gravel. I put old rusty tin on the ground first not a blade of grass or hardly any weeds grow. The profits from the first twelve pais for the next 12 units and We just last year built twelve more units. the colored metal was the biggest expence. No electric no heat no insulation no building code. And you dont have to be present very much.
Your units must be on a main road or industrial area? My property is in a residential area on a dirt road. I don't think I could build anything like that there...not that I'd want to.

SE Michigan

#23874 Mar 16, 2013
Way wiser than barney wrote:
<quoted text>I ain't going to repeat that but i do think every one of the one that have been in there 15+ years need to be replace because they ain't worth a crap.
I prefer to look at voting record rather than years of "service." Ron Paul served 12 terms and stayed true to his oath of office throughout that time.

SE Michigan

#23875 Mar 16, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>So your big idiot would stop the spending even though people from my district sent him their hard earned federal tax dollars? You are a walking contradiction. Paul is no better than any of them.....
You prove your ignorance about what our elected officials promise to do when they place their hand on the Bible with every post.

SE Michigan

#23876 Mar 16, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
Dreamers were the people who got left behind, the hard workers are the ones you hear about..
The hard workers....you mean like the ditch diggers and construction workers...are the ones I hear about? Ya think?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23877 Mar 17, 2013
Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
I prefer to look at voting record rather than years of "service." Ron Paul served 12 terms and stayed true to his oath of office throughout that time.
12 TERMS? A PROFESSIONAL POLITICIAN. And he done nothing to fix this Nation in those 12 terms. YOU are part of the problem this country has. YOU and those like you keep voting for the same old idiots, time after time after time..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23878 Mar 17, 2013
<quoted text>
The hard workers....you mean like the ditch diggers and construction workers...are the ones I hear about? Ya think?
What is it you do again? That's right you dream........
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23879 Mar 17, 2013
Paul what a pathetic Conservative!

http://thesteadyconservative.com/wordpress/20...

SE Michigan

#23880 Mar 17, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>12 TERMS? A PROFESSIONAL POLITICIAN. And he done nothing to fix this Nation in those 12 terms. YOU are part of the problem this country has. YOU and those like you keep voting for the same old idiots, time after time after time..
Shows how much you don't know about him. What can a man like Ron Paul do when he's up against 99% of the other politicians who are in it for themselves and the lobbyists?
moni

Henderson, NV

#23881 Mar 17, 2013
Repu want to take away your future social security and your to dummm to even know how bad that will be for you when you get older and grow a brain.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23882 Mar 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Shows how much you don't know about him. What can a man like Ron Paul do when he's up against 99% of the other politicians who are in it for themselves and the lobbyists?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =xX8mPbViBg0XX
You obviously didn't read the link I posted. Your liberal hero is a lying joke! He is a racist also....
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23883 Mar 17, 2013
moni wrote:
Repu want to take away your future social security and your to dummm to even know how bad that will be for you when you get older and grow a brain.
It's probably about time you had somebody stop wiping your ass for you and take responsibility for yourself in this lifetime!

SE Michigan

#23884 Mar 17, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
Paul what a pathetic Conservative!
http://thesteadyconservative.com/wordpress/20...
RP is 100% AGAINST abortion and his record proves it. What you don't understand about his voting record is he UPHOLDS and DEFENDS the CONSTITUTION (as he PROMISED to do) and namely, STATES RIGHTS. Roe vs. Wade would not be in existance today if the federal government recognized STATES RIGHTS and treated this as a state issue! That is where he's coming from with his voting record.

In other words, he views abortion as a violent crime. Violent crimes are not tried or decided in the Supreme Court of the US. They are decided in state courts. Why is abortion treated differently? If left as a state issue, it would be illegal everywhere because it's murder and would be treated as such.

Let HIM explain his view on abortion. This topic is discussed from minutes 2:40 to 8:00 in this video.

SE Michigan

#23885 Mar 17, 2013
moni wrote:
Social Security is a ponzie scheme and should be illegal. They steal money I earn from my labor and they give it to other retirees, instead of saving it and investing it for me. Bernie Madoff went to jail for the same thing.

SE Michigan

#23886 Mar 17, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You obviously didn't read the link I posted. Your liberal hero is a lying joke! He is a racist also....
You posted no link on the post I replied to.
But as you will see, I did read your link on the other post. And I did reply to it with FACTS and an EXPLANATION of his voting record. I doubt you'll understand though. Even if you did understand, you would never admit that maybe he had good reason for voting the way he did and that you can respect where he's coming from with his decisions.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23887 Mar 17, 2013
<quoted text>
RP is 100% AGAINST abortion and his record proves it. What you don't understand about his voting record is he UPHOLDS and DEFENDS the CONSTITUTION (as he PROMISED to do) and namely, STATES RIGHTS. Roe vs. Wade would not be in existance today if the federal government recognized STATES RIGHTS and treated this as a state issue! That is where he's coming from with his voting record.
In other words, he views abortion as a violent crime. Violent crimes are not tried or decided in the Supreme Court of the US. They are decided in state courts. Why is abortion treated differently? If left as a state issue, it would be illegal everywhere because it's murder and would be treated as such.
Let HIM explain his view on abortion. This topic is discussed from minutes 2:40 to 8:00 in this video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Lg22y0mS7t4XX
You will always be a dreamer.....
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23888 Mar 17, 2013
<quoted text>
You posted no link on the post I replied to.
But as you will see, I did read your link on the other post. And I did reply to it with FACTS and an EXPLANATION of his voting record. I doubt you'll understand though. Even if you did understand, you would never admit that maybe he had good reason for voting the way he did and that you can respect where he's coming from with his decisions.
Yes, of course, he is like a GOD!
curmudgeon

Ash Flat, AR

#23890 Mar 17, 2013
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =xX8mPbViBg0XX
And if by some miracle he became president he still would have been that very same one man. He still wouldnt fixed anything. Here simply is the problem . the US has a 300 billion trade deficite with china. thats 300 billion in goods that the us workers didnt get to produce. 300 billion that has left the US forever. Now to prevent economic the collapse the US goverment must inject money into the economy. Most of that money finds its way to the stock market and finiancial institutions. And its a never ending ever expanding cycle . If you reduce or stop the injecting money you have instant collapse. If you keep injecting money it will eventually burst. Not even the great wonderful Ron Paul cax fix the USA. Check out the links I posted. Then explain why or how Ron Paul or any politician or ballott choice could stop the decline of the USA?
curmudgeon

Ash Flat, AR

#23891 Mar 17, 2013
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23892 Mar 17, 2013
curmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> And if by some miracle he became president he still would have been that very same one man. He still wouldnt fixed anything. Here simply is the problem . the US has a 300 billion trade deficite with china. thats 300 billion in goods that the us workers didnt get to produce. 300 billion that has left the US forever. Now to prevent economic the collapse the US goverment must inject money into the economy. Most of that money finds its way to the stock market and finiancial institutions. And its a never ending ever expanding cycle . If you reduce or stop the injecting money you have instant collapse. If you keep injecting money it will eventually burst. Not even the great wonderful Ron Paul cax fix the USA. Check out the links I posted. Then explain why or how Ron Paul or any politician or ballott choice could stop the decline of the USA?
The decline of the USA is due to the decline in the character, morals and core values of the people in the USA. You can trace all this back to liberalsim..
curmudgeon

Ash Flat, AR

#23893 Mar 17, 2013
You know your getting old when folks comment on your alligator shoes and your barefoot! also one for the women You know your getting old when you take your bra off and it straightens the wrinkles in your face.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
eldo council 8 hr sos 16
who is Shawn Youngs.. (Nov '11) 11 hr Truth 15
white van being searched for 12 hr blue van driver 11
if your not with your highschool sweetheart you... 18 hr Lori 14
Laura B. Mason arrested for solicitation to com... (Jun '13) Thu Media 843
cheryl williams Thu newnews 26
moonshiners makeing poison Wed Tinman 31
El Dorado Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web