Yes

No

Other (explain below)

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23585 Mar 12, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet he tells you he agrees with that, oh I believe he has told us many times already how smart and wealthy he is.
Now I can tell you are no longer acting dumb, it's the real thing..
what

Dallas, TX

#23587 Mar 12, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>He could if he was in a corner. We know, context means nothing to a lying liberal like yourself.
"Lying liberal?" That's misleading because that would mean there are honest ones. They don't exist.

Great job in getting old barn to sit, roll over and beg again, however!

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

#23588 Mar 12, 2013
curmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> hardly ever does a person have job thats pays enough to become wealthy. Now lottery winners actors sports players politicians CEO,s etc sometimes do. Hardly anyone becomes wealthy by working for another person or company. You gotta be self employed work long hours be frugal and have Know How to be Rich.
That's not true either. While working does not make one wealthy, working does provide the means in which to become wealthy. You don't have to be self-employed or even work long hours, though more hours does add up over time. You are correct in that you have to be frugal. I call it living within your means. The amount of money you make is irrelevent when it comes to building wealth. It's budgeting properly, saving and investing over the long term that can really add up. For instance, take a minimum wage earner that starts with a $250 initial investment at age 18. He contributes $50 every month until he is 62 years old. If he averages 12% during this time his investments have grown to a whopping $1,008,778.29! Not a bad retirement fund for minimum wage!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23589 Mar 12, 2013
Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not true either. While working does not make one wealthy, working does provide the means in which to become wealthy. You don't have to be self-employed or even work long hours, though more hours does add up over time. You are correct in that you have to be frugal. I call it living within your means. The amount of money you make is irrelevent when it comes to building wealth. It's budgeting properly, saving and investing over the long term that can really add up. For instance, take a minimum wage earner that starts with a $250 initial investment at age 18. He contributes $50 every month until he is 62 years old. If he averages 12% during this time his investments have grown to a whopping $1,008,778.29! Not a bad retirement fund for minimum wage!
12% and just where do you get that at? LMAO! You better redo your math girl!

Kansas City Ks.

#23590 Mar 12, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>People have to stick their head up their ass in order to see your daily point of view!
Are you accusing me of sticking my point of view up your ass daily.

I was not keeping count, but I will take your word for it.

Kansas City Ks.

#23591 Mar 12, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>12% and just where do you get that at? LMAO! You better redo your math girl!
I-fund
curmudgeon

Mountain Home, AR

#23592 Mar 12, 2013
<quoted text>
there isnt any safe investment that agerages 12%.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23593 Mar 12, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you accusing me of sticking my point of view up your ass daily.
I was not keeping count, but I will take your word for it.
Yes and it always comes out like your IQ dark, shallow and stinky!

SE Michigan

#23594 Mar 12, 2013
curmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> I think Its a certian core concept. Most successful people realize that their well being & success does not depend of other people things or conditions. If you believe and take positive actions those will be rewarded. I realized that you cant labor enough hours to really make any fortune. I try to have things that grow or make money when Im sleeping. My storage rental,s does that 24 x7 and I dont have to be present. Also dont deal with folks who havent got money. The old blood from a turnup theory. and you gotta be realistic I see folks who mess with horses they work their rears off training etc. when you could feed two cows for what a horse eats. The horse has a colt you gotta wean it and train it to sell it. The cows calves you can sell a 6 months. I sold 600 pound calves for an average of $850 this last fall. You gotta believe in yourself and realize you really dont need an employer.
"Most successful people realize that their well being & success does not depend of other people things or conditions."

Very well said! Note the words "most successful people." I try to make this point to my coworkers, but to no avail. They are so hell-bent on the union being necessary for their very survival. And a job loss means the loss of their homes, cars and lives. My dad raised me to always see opportunity in every misfortune.

My coworkers didn't understand my way of thinking a few years ago when we came close to losing our jobs. I was ready and excited to get out into the world and see what other opportunities awaited me. They were all scared shitless. Likewise, I didn't understand their way of thinking which was, "There is nothing else I can do if I lose this job."

Unfortunately, too many people seem to think along these lines. People have committed suicide over job losses. I just don't get that!

SE Michigan

#23595 Mar 12, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that mean that almost 93% are employed?
Depends on who the president is.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23596 Mar 12, 2013
<quoted text>
"Most successful people realize that their well being & success does not depend of other people things or conditions."
Very well said! Note the words "most successful people." I try to make this point to my coworkers, but to no avail. They are so hell-bent on the union being necessary for their very survival. And a job loss means the loss of their homes, cars and lives. My dad raised me to always see opportunity in every misfortune.
My coworkers didn't understand my way of thinking a few years ago when we came close to losing our jobs. I was ready and excited to get out into the world and see what other opportunities awaited me. They were all scared shitless. Likewise, I didn't understand their way of thinking which was, "There is nothing else I can do if I lose this job."
Unfortunately, too many people seem to think along these lines. People have committed suicide over job losses. I just don't get that!
You should be a multi-millionaire by now with that Michigan Math of yours! LOL!

SE Michigan

#23597 Mar 12, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>That is a very acceptable number to libtards, of course as long as it's not them in that nearly 8% of unemployed. Libtards are only concerned about money, power and themselves, oh and Honey Boo Boo, Kim Kardashian and Dancing with the other Libtards!
It depends. If one was given a 93% chance of surviving cancer, those are wonderful numbers in my book! That's the way I look at things. I made the same case when Bush was president and everyone was complaining about unemployment. A different president doesn't change my outlook. If it did, I could be called a hypocrite.

SE Michigan

#23598 Mar 12, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet he tells you he agrees with that, oh I believe he has told us many times already how smart and wealthy he is.
We all know he's in the 1%. LOL. And like most 1%ers, he lounges around the pool all day with a cocktail....NOT! Instead he's on Topix calling people he doesn't agree with Libtards. LMAO
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23599 Mar 12, 2013
<quoted text>
It depends. If one was given a 93% chance of surviving cancer, those are wonderful numbers in my book! That's the way I look at things. I made the same case when Bush was president and everyone was complaining about unemployment. A different president doesn't change my outlook. If it did, I could be called a hypocrite.
It's a lovely number unless you are the one with cancer or without a job but you liberals never worry about others!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23600 Mar 12, 2013
<quoted text>
We all know he's in the 1%. LOL. And like most 1%ers, he lounges around the pool all day with a cocktail....NOT! Instead he's on Topix calling people he doesn't agree with Libtards. LMAO
It's still too cold to fire up the pool but I am still shooting coyotes so not all is lost. And I only call Libtards, LIBTARDS!

SE Michigan

#23601 Mar 12, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You must be poor. LOL!
I'm definitely not with you in the 1%. But I have no worries about where my next meal will come from.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23602 Mar 12, 2013
<quoted text>
I'm definitely not with you in the 1%. But I have no worries about where my next meal will come from.
Seriously, I have some money I would like for you to invest at that 12% you talk about..

United States

#23603 Mar 12, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you avoiding the question here?
Good example, thanks.
You're questions were answered. I tried dumbing them down as far as I could go. You're inability to understand English is your problem.

United States

#23604 Mar 12, 2013
what wrote:
<quoted text>"Lying liberal?" That's misleading because that would mean there are honest ones. They don't exist.
Great job in getting old barn to sit, roll over and beg again, however!
My pleasure. I wish I was able to be around to do it more often. It's quite amusing watching him lose it so quickly.

Kansas City Ks.

#23605 Mar 12, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>You're questions were answered. I tried dumbing them down as far as I could go. You're inability to understand English is your problem.
Here is the question again, please just give the post numbers where you posted your dumb down answers.

Never mind reposting, as I just did, just back up what your saying with some post numbers.

BARNEYII wrote:

<quoted text>

LMAO- would you mind telling me what topic you think this person and I have been talking about? Just what point I was making by posting job stats?

Think you can handel that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is going on around here for Christmas? Mur... 7 hr Ray ray poteet 5
Moving to Arkansas what are nice areas in El Do... 10 hr Abc123 17
Creepy Safeway murders (Jun '17) 15 hr youllfeeltherath 49
Looking for recommendations on a local business Sun Can Am Man 5
Closing doors Sun yo 6
Pine Trees Dec 8 Been There 8
Support the Union County chapter of FARTS Dec 8 Guest 5

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance