|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>Tell that to your Dear Leader, our President.
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/02/24/us/24marria...
WASHINGTON President Obama, in a striking legal and political shift, has determined that the Defense of Marriage Act the 1996 law that bars federal recognition of same-sex marriages is unconstitutional, and has directed the Justice Department to stop defending the law in court, the administration said Wednesday.
Yeah that really hurt him in his last national election didn't it.
curmudgeon

Calico Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

LoneStar21 wrote:
<quoted text>
You dum arse, the government subsidize my salary $121,000 with your truck driving dollars. Thanks friend. Your Bankrupt statement would explain why you were a dumb truck driver. Union Pacific is a Fortune 200 company. Wake up chummy you fat ugly obese lewd crude degenerate railroad wannabe.
I know something about the UP. I worked (subcontracted) for a Rail Road contrcactor. The Up started using private contractors rather than the union guys. We used our backhoes , dozers ,dump trucks etc. when they where doinh the replacementof worn out rotten ties. We removed the crossing boards & ties dug out the ballast and replaced it all and re asplalted the crossings etc. those union track crews where the laziest workers I ever saw. the UP rail road paid me $55 per hour rental on a rubber tire backhoe. I was paid for a 8 hour day and it operated on average of three hours per day. They always had some excuse for not working. Like not having enough tracking time or the work order etc. I hated it the time dragged by boring. I could feel the hate ,resentment & jealiously coming from those Union employees. Also since I wasnt union I learned not to leave my equiptment unattended because those union assholes would vandalize it. I had to load up every day and take my equip to the motel so I could watch it. I worked on the B&N some also those guys where much better.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Raptor in Michigan wrote:
curmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> I think the immigration enforcement are the biggest parasites,. their a complete failure look at all the illegals that are here. Thats the real evidence of their failure.
<quoted text>
Maybe you were agreeing with the last part of Churms post. This part, I do not agree with. I don't think the enforcement officers are a failure. It's the ones higher above them. Look at what happens when the officers try to do their job. Do the names Ramos Compean sound familiar? The government makes it impossible for these poor guys to do their jobs without severe backlash. I always said if I was a border patrol officer, I would sit on the border with my binoculars watching the birds.
Ramos and Compean were liars. They violated policy and the Law and got caught. They gave all Law Enforcement a bad name. Both are now out of prison and are Truck Drivers..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

curmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> I know something about the UP. I worked (subcontracted) for a Rail Road contrcactor. The Up started using private contractors rather than the union guys. We used our backhoes , dozers ,dump trucks etc. when they where doinh the replacementof worn out rotten ties. We removed the crossing boards & ties dug out the ballast and replaced it all and re asplalted the crossings etc. those union track crews where the laziest workers I ever saw. the UP rail road paid me $55 per hour rental on a rubber tire backhoe. I was paid for a 8 hour day and it operated on average of three hours per day. They always had some excuse for not working. Like not having enough tracking time or the work order etc. I hated it the time dragged by boring. I could feel the hate ,resentment & jealiously coming from those Union employees. Also since I wasnt union I learned not to leave my equiptment unattended because those union assholes would vandalize it. I had to load up every day and take my equip to the motel so I could watch it. I worked on the B&N some also those guys where much better.
So you were a parasite. You were taking tax dollars, you know those dollars which are subsidized by the tax payer to the railroad. It's amazing anything gets done in this country, according to you everybody is lazy except you and all those other fat ass truck drivers!
Hmmm

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

curmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> any persons religious superstition is just as good as any other persons is.
Sure it is, doesn't make a particular religious superstition reflect God's mind though, can't be done...especially one having never personally met the deity to gather his thoughts or behold his magnificence.

Unless of course one bases their core beliefs on a Iron Age mentality as rendered forth by the Old Testament, with it's contradictions and social inequality and all.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure it is, doesn't make a particular religious superstition reflect God's mind though, can't be done...especially one having never personally met the deity to gather his thoughts or behold his magnificence.
Unless of course one bases their core beliefs on a Iron Age mentality as rendered forth by the Old Testament, with it's contradictions and social inequality and all.
God bless you!
Hmmm

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>God bless you!
He already has, as he has you.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
He already has, as he has you.
If only he blessed you with brains!
curmudgeon

Calico Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>So you were a parasite. You were taking tax dollars, you know those dollars which are subsidized by the tax payer to the railroad. It's amazing anything gets done in this country, according to you everybody is lazy except you and all those other fat ass truck drivers!
So What? And just how does that change the fact that at present we have a huge inbalance of too many relatviely high paid & perked parasitic takers and too few releaive low paid & perked Producing makers? How does that change the fact that I have acknowleged that to some degree parasites are indeed necessary? How does that change the fact he steadly declining producers cannott now be robbed (taxed) enough to fund the steadly increasing number oF costly parasites? Parasites have increased so much that the USA goverment must borrow or print out of thin air 40 cents of every dollar it spends? How does my subcontracting for a private contractor chane the fact that over half of the folks dont produce they think someone else will produce for them? And maybe just maybe the goverment wouldnt have to prop up the rail roads if the expensive union wasnt in place? The Rail road is a link in the chain of production. what makes it parasitic is that it cant generate enough revenue on its own. It must be propped up by the goverment. Now to be fair the RR has been trying to be more cost & labor efficient . gone are the caboose and brakemen,switchmen, the double tracks are gone in many places gone are the poles and wires along the tracks. the switches and train schedules are automated controlled by a compueter in Omaha nebraska. if a machine or compueter or private contractor can replace union workers its being done. Many places the track are completely gone. There isnt any Rail road in the county where I live
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

curmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> So What? And just how does that change the fact that at present we have a huge inbalance of too many relatviely high paid & perked parasitic takers and too few releaive low paid & perked Producing makers? How does that change the fact that I have acknowleged that to some degree parasites are indeed necessary? How does that change the fact he steadly declining producers cannott now be robbed (taxed) enough to fund the steadly increasing number oF costly parasites? Parasites have increased so much that the USA goverment must borrow or print out of thin air 40 cents of every dollar it spends? How does my subcontracting for a private contractor chane the fact that over half of the folks dont produce they think someone else will produce for them? And maybe just maybe the goverment wouldnt have to prop up the rail roads if the expensive union wasnt in place? The Rail road is a link in the chain of production. what makes it parasitic is that it cant generate enough revenue on its own. It must be propped up by the goverment. Now to be fair the RR has been trying to be more cost & labor efficient . gone are the caboose and brakemen,switchmen, the double tracks are gone in many places gone are the poles and wires along the tracks. the switches and train schedules are automated controlled by a compueter in Omaha nebraska. if a machine or compueter or private contractor can replace union workers its being done. Many places the track are completely gone. There isnt any Rail road in the county where I live
So what? Well it is attitudes like yours that make people sick. You were an early parasite and you saw nothing wrong with it back then when you sucked the tax dollar down but NOW you are against this new breed of parasite sucking the tax dollars down. From what I gather it is OK for Curm to do it because you consider yourself a producer and smarter than everybody else but it's not OK for others to do it. You INVENTED parasites. Once a parasite always a parasite. Interesting the way parasites think!

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Ramos and Compean were liars. They violated policy and the Law and got caught. They gave all Law Enforcement a bad name. Both are now out of prison and are Truck Drivers..
They got reamed for doing their job!! They should have just buried the guy in the desert and shut their mouths!
curmudgeon

Calico Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>So what? Well it is attitudes like yours that make people sick. You were an early parasite and you saw nothing wrong with it back then when you sucked the tax dollar down but NOW you are against this new breed of parasite sucking the tax dollars down. From what I gather it is OK for Curm to do it because you consider yourself a producer and smarter than everybody else but it's not OK for others to do it. You INVENTED parasites. Once a parasite always a parasite. Interesting the way parasites think!
you cant refute the facts so you try and lamblast me. early Parasite? well at the time I was doing the RR work the goverment wasnt past the point of no return. The goverment wasnt borrowing 40 cents of every dollar spent. Back then over half of the folks werent on foodstamps. Back them 47% where not getting a tax refund or not paying a penny in income tax. back then a dollar would buy much more than it does today. The economy is in trouble and we are headed down the same path as greece. Please explain how somehow we can continue to maintain the current status quoe? Ill give an example of a producer quittin producing for someone else because of being robbed of his profit. I used to keep a couple of sows. I would raise a few litters of pigs. fattened them out and slaughterd enough for my own use. I sold the surplus. Then after the corn gas ( Goverment subsized ethanol) caused feed prices to skyrocket I would just swap nickles raising and feeding out pigs. So now I occasionally buy a weaned pig or two feed them feed I grow myself and Slaughter & process them myself. Everyone along the chain loses. The sale barn lost the commission the packing house lost the profit from the processing. the trucking industry lost the hauling ect. The price of pork in the supermarket went up because of the reduced supply. Now my few pigs didnt count for much. But some feeders who fed thousands out quit. and there where hundreds like me who quit raising a surplus beyond their own needs. and many dont feed out a pig or two anymore. And to boot we used to have a small local slaughter facility. they employed a few people. their main buisness was processing those home grown local folks hogs. It had to close up due to lack of buisness. All because the goverment enabled a hairbrained scheme to force corm gas on the consumer,s. Gas that cost more to make it than it sells for. Gas of inferior quality that gets less power & MPG than ethanol free gas does. But heck it made a few parasites jobs so that makes it OK?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
They got reamed for doing their job!! They should have just buried the guy in the desert and shut their mouths!
They shot a fleeing suspect in the back. They then picked up their brass and threw it in a canal to cover up. A year later when the story came to light they lied about what they did several times. They violated policy and LAW. They should have been fired. I don't think they should have done prison time. The only jobs these two could find and can do is now Truck Driving!
curmudgeon

Calico Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>They shot a fleeing suspect in the back. They then picked up their brass and threw it in a canal to cover up. A year later when the story came to light they lied about what they did several times. They violated policy and LAW. They should have been fired. I don't think they should have done prison time. The only jobs these two could find and can do is now Truck Driving!
thats Odd the law is that convicted felons cannott obtain a CDL?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

curmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> you cant refute the facts so you try and lamblast me. early Parasite? well at the time I was doing the RR work the goverment wasnt past the point of no return. The goverment wasnt borrowing 40 cents of every dollar spent. Back then over half of the folks werent on foodstamps. Back them 47% where not getting a tax refund or not paying a penny in income tax. back then a dollar would buy much more than it does today. The economy is in trouble and we are headed down the same path as greece. Please explain how somehow we can continue to maintain the current status quoe? Ill give an example of a producer quittin producing for someone else because of being robbed of his profit. I used to keep a couple of sows. I would raise a few litters of pigs. fattened them out and slaughterd enough for my own use. I sold the surplus. Then after the corn gas ( Goverment subsized ethanol) caused feed prices to skyrocket I would just swap nickles raising and feeding out pigs. So now I occasionally buy a weaned pig or two feed them feed I grow myself and Slaughter & process them myself. Everyone along the chain loses. The sale barn lost the commission the packing house lost the profit from the processing. the trucking industry lost the hauling ect. The price of pork in the supermarket went up because of the reduced supply. Now my few pigs didnt count for much. But some feeders who fed thousands out quit. and there where hundreds like me who quit raising a surplus beyond their own needs. and many dont feed out a pig or two anymore. And to boot we used to have a small local slaughter facility. they employed a few people. their main buisness was processing those home grown local folks hogs. It had to close up due to lack of buisness. All because the goverment enabled a hairbrained scheme to force corm gas on the consumer,s. Gas that cost more to make it than it sells for. Gas of inferior quality that gets less power & MPG than ethanol free gas does. But heck it made a few parasites jobs so that makes it OK?
Don't get me wrong I am against ALL of you parasites. You lamblast everybody who is not you and every job that YOU never had. You started the problem of taking from the government and then you complain about it when it gets out of control. Of course it's not YOUR fault, nothing is ever YOUR fault is it. I grew up farming and ranching, driving truck and tractor and believe me it's not as difficult or requires superb intelligence as you make it out to be unless you consider long hours and hard work difficult. We can not continue to maintain the current status quo, this country will go bankrupt, people will be rioting in the streets and once they break away from the big cities and head toward the country I will be forced to defend my family and property. It's coming you can bank on it. I have everything I need right here to sustain my life style for years. I have enough weapons, food, water and know how to survive everything short of a seriously trained and well manned army. They will get me in the end but they will be filling lots of body bags also. I haven't been to a grocery store in a long time but I imagine there is still plenty of bacon and sausage or I would be hearing about it. The combine put the field workers out of the cotton picking business also, such is life. You will be fine. You should have had the foresight back then to think of todays situation when you were sucking down those tax dollars just like the other parasites do today!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

curmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> thats Odd the law is that convicted felons cannott obtain a CDL?
Just shows you how easy it is to drive a truck!
curmudgeon

Calico Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Don't get me wrong I am against ALL of you parasites. You lamblast everybody who is not you and every job that YOU never had. You started the problem of taking from the government and then you complain about it when it gets out of control. Of course it's not YOUR fault, nothing is ever YOUR fault is it. I grew up farming and ranching, driving truck and tractor and believe me it's not as difficult or requires superb intelligence as you make it out to be unless you consider long hours and hard work difficult. We can not continue to maintain the current status quo, this country will go bankrupt, people will be rioting in the streets and once they break away from the big cities and head toward the country I will be forced to defend my family and property. It's coming you can bank on it. I have everything I need right here to sustain my life style for years. I have enough weapons, food, water and know how to survive everything short of a seriously trained and well manned army. They will get me in the end but they will be filling lots of body bags also. I haven't been to a grocery store in a long time but I imagine there is still plenty of bacon and sausage or I would be hearing about it. The combine put the field workers out of the cotton picking business also, such is life. You will be fine. You should have had the foresight back then to think of todays situation when you were sucking down those tax dollars just like the other parasites do today!
I agree A collapse is coming I dont know when but its gonna happen. I live in a very remote area. I dont worry about the rioting hordes from the big city. I think my greatest threat is from those who know me. My neighbors ,relatives and others in the area who havent enough food to last a week. Ill just let them have whats at my home. They can eat everything in the freezer & cupboards ect. I got small cashes of essentials in various places. stuff I packed in with a burro. barely a trail where its located. Ive killed all the people I ever plan on . Ill not Kill someone over food or belongings. I would kill only as a last resort. Eventually those folks will starve or kill each other. I Hope to ensure the survival of my grandchildren myself it dont really matter.
curmudgeon

Calico Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Just shows you how easy it is to drive a truck!
Its possible some judge expunged their conviction?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

curmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> I agree A collapse is coming I dont know when but its gonna happen. I live in a very remote area. I dont worry about the rioting hordes from the big city. I think my greatest threat is from those who know me. My neighbors ,relatives and others in the area who havent enough food to last a week. Ill just let them have whats at my home. They can eat everything in the freezer & cupboards ect. I got small cashes of essentials in various places. stuff I packed in with a burro. barely a trail where its located. Ive killed all the people I ever plan on . Ill not Kill someone over food or belongings. I would kill only as a last resort. Eventually those folks will starve or kill each other. I Hope to ensure the survival of my grandchildren myself it dont really matter.
I live on acerage in the desert and I also have land surrounded by the Lincoln National Forest. We have also burried supplies in the forest in case we decide to tactically retreat. Once the grocery stores run out of product which I estimate will be 3 days at most these big city thugs will band together and head to the country in search of everything from food to women. I have a select few friends and family that will band together and we will kill any and all invaders attempting to destroy our way of life.

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>They shot a fleeing suspect in the back. They then picked up their brass and threw it in a canal to cover up. A year later when the story came to light they lied about what they did several times. They violated policy and LAW. They should have been fired. I don't think they should have done prison time. The only jobs these two could find and can do is now Truck Driving!
"They shot a fleeing suspect in the back."
Just like a typical lib; defend the hardcore dangerous illegal immigrant felon who is firing upon officers as he flees them, and offer said criminal all constitutional protections afforded the average American citizen. But simply drone strike any American suspected of terrorist ties, even though no charges are brought, no search warrant is sought, and no proof is presented.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the El Dorado Forum right now

Search the El Dorado Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
telishia giles-ainsworth 2 hr greenbean68 1
Why can't the Chicago police control the blacks... 2 hr Jerry 3
trash drunk chicken shit 3 hr tryncirath 1
AR Exit polls: Boozman defeats 2-term incumbent Li... (Nov '10) 3 hr midnight oil 829
jobs 3 hr The Real Duck 12
Municipal Auditorium- El Dorado 3 hr The Real Duck 35
AR Arkansas Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 3 hr hank 3,834
Eldorado , Entire city needs to be cleaned up,! 6 hr Grigori 21
•••
•••
•••
•••

El Dorado Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••