• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#23345 Mar 7, 2013
Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
Too funny. You believe humans can tell other people what they can eat and where they can get their food from!! Yet you insist you are free!!
Where did I tell somebody what to eat and where to eat it at? Are you still sick? Maybe you are taking too much or not enough medicine. Whatever it is you should really have it checked out!

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

#23346 Mar 7, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You mean like when you were in the Army and got a check from the tax payer for just being a leech? You didn't produce shit for me back then all you did was steal tax dollars. Now you can get on your high horse and scream against it because you now produce goat milk and chicken eggs for my breakfast. A very skilled job that only the few know how to do! LOL!
A parasite isn't determined by someone's employment. It's determined by their work ethic. Not everybody can make a product. And not everybody can, or wants to, perform all their own services. Anyone who works providing goods or services that are in demand is a productive member of society.

SE Michigan

#23347 Mar 7, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you tell me the meaning of the words?
I told you I fight fire with fire and if some LIBTARD BIMBO wants to be cute and ask me to go settle a disagreement on another forum then she gets what I dish out.
It is obvious you do not have the same moral principles as I have. You put animals over people and you would let innocent people die if it meant violating some silly code of ethics YOU have!
You should get along with Barney well both of you are Libtards!
What a silly, silly post. How would I ever let some human die to save an animal?
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#23348 Mar 7, 2013
<quoted text>
A parasite isn't determined by someone's employment. It's determined by their work ethic. Not everybody can make a product. And not everybody can, or wants to, perform all their own services. Anyone who works providing goods or services that are in demand is a productive member of society.
Tell your boyfriend Churm that!

SE Michigan

#23349 Mar 7, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Where did I tell somebody what to eat and where to eat it at? Are you still sick? Maybe you are taking too much or not enough medicine. Whatever it is you should really have it checked out!
It appears you STRONGLY support the government telling people they need a permit to hunt, fish or trap on their own property. Name one animal species on earth that needs permission from others of their kind to hunt for the food of their choosing any time they please.
Robin 1 to Robin 2: "You can only hunt for worms in April and May and you are limited to 20 per day, as long as they are longer than 5.2 inches in length. Other robins can search you at random to make sure you don't violate the rule created by me and my friends for you to follow."

Robin 2 to Robin 1: "KMA.... LOL"

I am starting to feel better, but a far cry from well. Knocked me flat on my ass for a week! I have not been this tired, weak and run down in many years. I went to work yesterday, but couldn't finish out my shift, so I took today off too.

The doctor says it's the flu.

SE Michigan

#23350 Mar 7, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Tell your boyfriend Churm that!
I just did.
curmudgeon

Ash Flat, AR

#23351 Mar 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Nope parasites produce nothing they add no value or dollars to the public coffers. If what you do does not use the natural resources of the planet to make build or grow something that adds to the GNP your a parasite. Your very existance depends on some producer to produce for you. Without the making producer you couldnt survive. however the reverse is that the making producer would survive without the taking parasite. Now there are different degrees of parasites. politicians welfare drawers and folks with do nothing goverment jobs are the worst parasites. parasites are always wanting to recieve more & more money ,benifits or goods & sevrvices from the public coffers. The few producing makers cannott afford the large & increasing number of taking parasites. the farmers who grows the grain is a producer, also the transporter who hauls the grain ,and the miller who processes it is a producer all the way to the store that sells the product. the road builders are producers but to a smaller degree. the police on the road are parasites . the fact is you may not admit it but if your a parasite you know that you are.

Washington DC

#23353 Mar 7, 2013
<quoted text>
It happened to me. I had to change the doc I saw for two decades. Now I have a list of doctors I can choose from and cannot see anyone that is not on that list, otherwise coverage is null and void.
Sounds as though you have group insurance, and you are in a PPO.

You did not have to change Doctors, you could have changed insurance companies, or usually they offer an option of opting out of the PPO but your premiums would be higher.

All the above has nothing to do with health care reform.

what

Irving, TX

#23354 Mar 7, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
You did not have to change Doctors, you could have changed insurance companies, or usually they offer an option of opting out of the PPO but your premiums would be higher.
Spoken like a professional deceiver. Or someone who knows they're wrong but too much of a coward to admit it.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23361 Mar 7, 2013
<quoted text>
It appears you STRONGLY support the government telling people they need a permit to hunt, fish or trap on their own property. Name one animal species on earth that needs permission from others of their kind to hunt for the food of their choosing any time they please.
Robin 1 to Robin 2: "You can only hunt for worms in April and May and you are limited to 20 per day, as long as they are longer than 5.2 inches in length. Other robins can search you at random to make sure you don't violate the rule created by me and my friends for you to follow."
Robin 2 to Robin 1: "KMA.... LOL"
I am starting to feel better, but a far cry from well. Knocked me flat on my ass for a week! I have not been this tired, weak and run down in many years. I went to work yesterday, but couldn't finish out my shift, so I took today off too.
The doctor says it's the flu.
How do I STRONGLY support the government telling people they need a permit to hunt or fish or trap on their own land. Post where I said that. You are either lying or stupid. I stated a fact, if you do not hunt or fish or trap on your own land then you are required to buy a permit. The only food you hunt for is in the grocery store and you know it! Robin 3 to Robin 4 you have more than the flu, you have a solid case of the dumb ass!
curmudgeon

Ash Flat, AR

#23362 Mar 8, 2013
Another test to determine if you a parasite. I the rperson or company you work for must make a profit from whatever you do your a producer. one good example of a do nothing goverment job is employees like a county historian or grant writer. They dont make anything that produces a profit. Their just a parasitic drain on the public coffers.
what

Dallas, TX

#23363 Mar 8, 2013
Wiser than DKN and Barney wrote:
<quoted text>You know you may have to eat those words when obamacare is put in place. The government pays for everything and runs everything. They will tell you which doctor you can see. The government works for us but they forget that the moment they are elected. Everybody will be put on medicaid. But remember when all obamacare is in force and you don't like it. You can't complain one little bit because you barney and the other 51% of the people put him in office and this is what you get.
He'll just blame Bush
Info

Jonesboro, AR

#23364 Mar 8, 2013
what wrote:
<quoted text>He'll just blame Bush
The health insurance companies already tell you which doctor you can see.

SE Michigan

#23365 Mar 8, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
My insurance is provided by my employer. I have NO SAY in the policy, and no way to opt out of it. It was great when it was a PPO. Those days are gone.

SE Michigan

#23366 Mar 8, 2013
curmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> Nope parasites produce nothing they add no value or dollars to the public coffers. If what you do does not use the natural resources of the planet to make build or grow something that adds to the GNP your a parasite. Your very existance depends on some producer to produce for you. Without the making producer you couldnt survive. however the reverse is that the making producer would survive without the taking parasite. Now there are different degrees of parasites. politicians welfare drawers and folks with do nothing goverment jobs are the worst parasites. parasites are always wanting to recieve more & more money ,benifits or goods & sevrvices from the public coffers. The few producing makers cannott afford the large & increasing number of taking parasites. the farmers who grows the grain is a producer, also the transporter who hauls the grain ,and the miller who processes it is a producer all the way to the store that sells the product. the road builders are producers but to a smaller degree. the police on the road are parasites . the fact is you may not admit it but if your a parasite you know that you are.
What did your fellow truck drivers say when they found out they were parasites?

SE Michigan

#23367 Mar 8, 2013
<quoted text>Check hagel out, you find out he's not the right man for the job.
Why do you think he's not right for the job?

SE Michigan

#23368 Mar 8, 2013
<quoted text>Do you two need to get a room?
A room for what?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23369 Mar 8, 2013
curmudgeon wrote:
Another test to determine if you a parasite. I the rperson or company you work for must make a profit from whatever you do your a producer. one good example of a do nothing goverment job is employees like a county historian or grant writer. They dont make anything that produces a profit. Their just a parasitic drain on the public coffers.
Do you think there should be any government jobs?
Duhh

Searcy, AR

#23370 Mar 8, 2013
Chicago on the news this morning that the Chicago Police dept is replacing their canine German Shepard dogs are being replaced by coon dogs since they no longer have issues with Germans..

Washington DC

#23371 Mar 8, 2013
<quoted text>
My insurance is provided by my employer. I have NO SAY in the policy, and no way to opt out of it. It was great when it was a PPO. Those days are gone.
Are you saying your employer is self-insured or that your employer pays 100% of your insurance premiums?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
yocum elementary 56 min Outsider 27
smacover 1 hr Outsider 20
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 1 hr Mickey 9,996
Winter Johnson 5 hr SomeOneCares 3
Laura B. Mason arrested for solicitation to com... (Jun '13) 7 hr Dissapointed 695
Public Opinion 7 hr Bayou 4
Peter Sam Cyphers, DUI 7 hr Queen Latifa 11
•••
•••
El Dorado Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

El Dorado Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••