• No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
21,541 - 21,560 of 29,660 Comments Last updated 6 hrs ago
now we know

Ash Flat, AR

#23201 Mar 5, 2013
curmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> and your full of shit. You cant find a single post where I stated I tresspass. And yep raptor is correct in my younger days I distilled well head gas that wasnt mine. When it was freezing cold I would put out the flame on a oil well. Then hook a long garden hose to that outlet the gas would condense in the hose and fill a 55 gal barrell. My thinking was it was just being wasted by the oil company. they didnt want it nothing wrong with me getting it. It was wrong and I shouldnt have been a gas thief. I knew better and didnt really have a valid excuse. As high a gas is getting its tempting to do it again. Man I just hate to see those flames burning and all that gas being wasted. And its contributing to glowbull warming LOL.
I put that trespassing question out for you Curmudgeon because you were Arguing about people trespassing on YOUR land.
It was meant as a joke.
I have had beavers on my land and also sometimes a hog.
The beavers are a small problem and in the past USDA aphis trappers would take care of them. The hogs do more damage in one week than a family of beavers would do in several months.I never thought about eating one or a wild hog that is full of parasites and pseudo rabies virus.
I don't like to kill animals just for the heck of it, but if they are damaging the land then that is something I have to do. I shot a hog last year with a moslin-nagant rifle and he dropped dead in his tracks. I used the military surplus rounds that force you to clean the gun soon after you use it or the barrel will get corroded. Its much cheaper to shot than a 7mm mag and does as good a job on anything up to 300 yards.

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

#23203 Mar 5, 2013
Wiser than DKN and Barney wrote:
TO anybody reading this call your congressmen and tell them not to approve jean ocarthy, obama's pick to head the epa. This woman has declared a war on coal. She has already helped passed regulations to help stop coal. You should all be concerned because if this woman is approved your electric bill could triple. But remember obama and they got him on tape saying under his plan electricity rates would sky rocket. To give you an example my summer electric bills average about 200.00 a month. That would be about 600.00. a month. I know most of you have probably have high bills than that. Remember folks it ain't the president that pay for that electric bill. It's you and you should be concern. So please call your congressmen and tell them not to approve her.
Here we have a win/win for the government. Electric bill goes up AND so does the phone bill! They sit up there and laugh at all of us little people for thinking we can make a difference.

But really, does ONE woman have so much power, that she can shut down an industry at her own discretion simply because she's against it? I don't think so, but what do I know?

What if we elected a coyote lover?

SE Michigan

#23204 Mar 5, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
The beavers were in trouble because people were trapping them mainly for their pelt. That is the same as the example I used about the whales. In other words, I agree with you on that point. We have a responsiblity to hunt animals on this planet responsibly and that killing animals to harvest them isn't a bad thing. I was simply saying that beavers were not endangered of becoming extinct because people were killing them just to be killing them.
I know. I just see way too much abuse and not enough responsible management. Or maybe it's just a select few here that make it seem that way.

SE Michigan

#23206 Mar 5, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell you what, you find any thing on this, and repost it.
That story is total B.S.
"The current administration released a bunch of dangerous criminal illegals in AZ. The local sheriff sent a letter to Secretary Napolitano asking for an investigation
http://www.sheriffpaul.com/

SE Michigan

#23208 Mar 5, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>So he has to go to other statess to hunt. States where the people who live there year around have to do whatever they have to do to control predator populations. Like shoot coyotes so your husband has some elk to shoot.
He's only hunted elk once.
When did I say I was married?

SE Michigan

#23209 Mar 5, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right but do you think Obama will just comply? No, he will do what he has always done. Create a distraction and give it an insane amount of attention until his uninformed voters cause a stir that needs to be addressed by the media. All the while shifting the focus to a major issue like jobs or the debt ceiling forcing republicans to take up the fight for several months leaving the illegal immigrant issue alone. In the process, the republicans will argue their equally pathetic solution for whatever major issue Obama has shifted to. By the time that fight is over, the public has lost interest in the illegal immigrants and any republican that brings it up ends up looking like some grumpy old fart that came to the party after it's over. All this happens as Ameirca continues to move farther away from the greatness and freedom we never had to lose in the first place.
LOL. True. But we DID have to lose our freedom (which Warrior will vehemently deny we've lost) because we elected, and then reelected, the very individuals who are the offenders. And the one person who tried to defend our freedoms, was treated like a nut. Then we had the media, with the help of our elected officials, brainwashing the people, and succeeded in keeping the very man who would have defended our freedoms, from being elected president three times! Go figure.
curmudgeon

Ash Flat, AR

#23210 Mar 5, 2013
now we know wrote:
<quoted text>
I put that trespassing question out for you Curmudgeon because you were Arguing about people trespassing on YOUR land.
It was meant as a joke.
I have had beavers on my land and also sometimes a hog.
The beavers are a small problem and in the past USDA aphis trappers would take care of them. The hogs do more damage in one week than a family of beavers would do in several months.I never thought about eating one or a wild hog that is full of parasites and pseudo rabies virus.
I don't like to kill animals just for the heck of it, but if they are damaging the land then that is something I have to do. I shot a hog last year with a moslin-nagant rifle and he dropped dead in his tracks. I used the military surplus rounds that force you to clean the gun soon after you use it or the barrel will get corroded. Its much cheaper to shot than a 7mm mag and does as good a job on anything up to 300 yards.
I use those old wwii surplus ammo in my 54. Ive owned it for years itsa bolt action and ive never cleaned it. I pour motor oil down the barrell occasonaly. If you thouroghly cook the wild hog meat those diseases dont matter. Wild hogs are just escaped domestic pigs. And very few wild hogs have the diseases anyway.guarntee its cleaner and healthier than any meat you buy at the stores.

Washington DC

#23212 Mar 6, 2013
Raptor in Michigan wrote:
LOL, it was illegal aliens being monitored by ankle bracelets, look at the last page of the SHERIFF'S letter he asks if they had a criminal record.

Maybe Sheriff Paul needs to be looking for his lost files rather than ICE detainees.

An immigration hawk in a border state, Babeu until recently was a rising star in the Republican Party. He was the Arizona co-chair of Mitt Romney’s presidential campaign and had launched a run for Congress this year.

He was till he got caught living with his gay illegal alien boyfriend.

Washington DC

#23213 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>
The current administration released a bunch of dangerous criminal illegals in AZ. The local sheriff sent a letter to Secretary Napolitano asking for an investigation. The release of those criminals was done with no communication to the sheriffs dept in that town ahead of time. Anyone in congress from either house could call for an investigation. Will there be one? The silence is deafening.
There is a investagation, x3

Besides the latest investigation and the one looking into the breakup, Babeu and several of his top aides are also facing a federal investigation into whether they spent government resources to engage in political campaigning. They have denied wrongdoing in all three.

http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/201...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23215 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Is there no intellectual honesty anymore? Even among so-called conservatives, which you apparently are not? It should have been obvious to you that I only used that word in response to Churm using it against me FIRST?
As often as I disagree with him on animal killing issues, I still defend him when something is said unjustly against or about him. I will do that with ANYONE falsely accused of something.
Had you been intellectually honest, like me, and like a true conservative, you would have called him out for calling me an idiot first when that name was not warranted by my post. But NOOOOOOOO...... you gleefully jump all over me at the first opportuniuty.....
Is it a guy thing? You guys need to stick together for some reason?
Am I a threat to you?
Well, I remember you callling me out first without calling the other guy out at all. Looks like you fight fire with fire also. Is being a hypocrite a girl thing?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23216 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>
He's only hunted elk once.
When did I say I was married?
Oh you're married, it may not be by paper and church but I can tell that man has marriage power over you..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23217 Mar 6, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, it was illegal aliens being monitored by ankle bracelets, look at the last page of the SHERIFF'S letter he asks if they had a criminal record.
Maybe Sheriff Paul needs to be looking for his lost files rather than ICE detainees.
An immigration hawk in a border state, Babeu until recently was a rising star in the Republican Party. He was the Arizona co-chair of Mitt Romney’s presidential campaign and had launched a run for Congress this year.
He was till he got caught living with his gay illegal alien boyfriend.
Illegal aliens don't get ankle bracelets, never have never will..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23218 Mar 6, 2013
They should investigate Lying Obama and Lying Holder in the deaths of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry and ICE Agent Javier Zapata. Obama has blood on his hands and soon Dumb Ass Napolitano will have blood on her hands as soon as one of the thousands of criminal aliens she let loose seriously harms a U.S. Citizen. I hope all these aliens end up in Salem..

Washington DC

#23220 Mar 6, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Illegal aliens don't get ankle bracelets, never have never will..
OMG, ROFLMAO, WHAT WPOULD YOU CALL THIS:

Online Detainee Locator System Use this page to locate a detainee who is currently in ICE custody, or who was released from ICE custody for any reason within the last 60 days.

Note: Online Detainee Locator System cannot search for records of persons under the age of 18.

Search by A-Number
If you know the detainee's A-Number, ICE recommends you use the A-Number search. The A-Number must be exactly nine digits long. If the A-Number has fewer than nine digits, please add zeros at the beginning. You are also required to select the detainee's correct Country of Birth.

* A-Number:(e.g., 012345678)
* Country of Birth:-- Select a Country -- Afghanistan Albania Algeria American Samoa Andorra Angola Anguilla Antigua-Barbuda
ETC. ETC.

Blytheville, AR

#23221 Mar 6, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG, ROFLMAO, WHAT WPOULD YOU CALL THIS:
Online Detainee Locator System Use this page to locate a detainee who is currently in ICE custody, or who was released from ICE custody for any reason within the last 60 days.
Note: Online Detainee Locator System cannot search for records of persons under the age of 18.
Search by A-Number
If you know the detainee's A-Number, ICE recommends you use the A-Number search. The A-Number must be exactly nine digits long. If the A-Number has fewer than nine digits, please add zeros at the beginning. You are also required to select the detainee's correct Country of Birth.
* A-Number:(e.g., 012345678)
* Country of Birth:-- Select a Country -- Afghanistan Albania Algeria American Samoa Andorra Angola Anguilla Antigua-Barbuda
ETC. ETC.
Just because a policy is listed on a public website doesn't mean it's actually being followed. Have you learned nothing from this administration? Either you are too naive or too ignorant to figure that out.

Washington DC

#23222 Mar 6, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
They should investigate Lying Obama and Lying Holder in the deaths of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry and ICE Agent Javier Zapata. Obama has blood on his hands and soon Dumb Ass Napolitano will have blood on her hands as soon as one of the thousands of criminal aliens she let loose seriously harms a U.S. Citizen. I hope all these aliens end up in Salem..
"They should investigate"

Seriously, how frigging ignorant can you be, the possibilities are endless.

http://issues.oversight.house.gov/fastandfuri...

Washington DC

#23223 Mar 6, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Just because a policy is listed on a public website doesn't mean it's actually being followed. Have you learned nothing from this administration? Either you are too naive or too ignorant to figure that out.
Look here boy, useing another moniker does not make you any
less ignorant.
what

Grand Prairie, TX

#23224 Mar 6, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Just because a policy is listed on a public website doesn't mean it's actually being followed. Have you learned nothing from this administration? Either you are too naive or too ignorant to figure that out.
Apparently Obama had to take away some of the I.Q. points barny was borrowing because of sequestration.

Washington DC

#23225 Mar 6, 2013
guest wrote:
Have you tried it, do you know anyone that has attempted to track any one from this web page.
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#23226 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>
I know. I just see way too much abuse and not enough responsible management. Or maybe it's just a select few here that make it seem that way.
I would agree with that as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kayla Danielle Romaire 1 hr I know you did it 1
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 2 hr It Is Done 9,875
up and ready 6 hr fackotp 1
Willie B Stanking 6 hr Cowards 17
hot shot cops 10 hr Busted 14
Best/worst french fries in Union County 11 hr ArkanSawyer 10
Big Men, Little "problem" 12 hr Google 90
•••
•••
•••

El Dorado Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••