Yes

No

Other (explain below)

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

#22878 Mar 1, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Being a country of laws we will have to wait for the next election cycle and vote these idiots out. It won't be hard this time seeing how they are damaging the country daily. Even the stupid people are getting tired of what they are seeing. I like how Obama is now walking back his doom and gloom fear mongering tactics about sequestration. Just wait until one of those illegal aliens he released commits a major crime in this country. He really helped his cause with legalization there now didn't he. This administration is a one man midget clown circus!
"we will have to wait for the next election cycle and vote these idiots out. It won't be hard this time seeing how they are damaging the country daily."
It won't be hard??? Really??
I think you might be surprised at how hard it will be!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22879 Mar 1, 2013
Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
"What this country needs is thousands of people in this country with backbone,"
Thousands of people had backbone. It did no good.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =NYdpWB4Em1kXX
LMAO! Yeah, that's what this country needs is a bunch of drunk, dope smoking mental nuts running around making us an even bigger joke than we already are!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22880 Mar 1, 2013
<quoted text>
"we will have to wait for the next election cycle and vote these idiots out. It won't be hard this time seeing how they are damaging the country daily."
Hmmm

Little Rock, AR

#22881 Mar 1, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Being a country of laws we will have to wait for the next election cycle and vote these idiots out.
Well put, even if I don't often agree with you, we are a nation of laws and Obama is the legally elected POTUS.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22882 Mar 1, 2013
<quoted text>

SE Michigan

#22883 Mar 1, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! Yeah, that's what this country needs is a bunch of drunk, dope smoking mental nuts running around making us an even bigger joke than we already are!
You make it SO apparent that you are clueless as to who RP supporters are and what they stand for.

SE Michigan

#22884 Mar 1, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =DrgMWvI5_TcXX
Nice!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22885 Mar 1, 2013

SE Michigan

#22886 Mar 1, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =4iaQ9dspsB8XX
Cute!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22887 Mar 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Cute!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Lhwo49KB-WsXX
Cute!

SE Michigan

#22888 Mar 1, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new s/article-2078217/Ron-Paul-rac ist-homophobic-newsletters-Vid eo-taking-credit.html
http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2013/02/06/ron-p...

SE Michigan

#22889 Mar 1, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Cute!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =eTCcCb9YagYXX
Nonsense!

SE Michigan

#22890 Mar 1, 2013
People are SO BLIND in this country!!! The media is SO corrupt and so are both major parties!

Washington DC

#22891 Mar 1, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Being a country of laws we will have to wait for the next election cycle and vote these idiots out. It won't be hard this time seeing how they are damaging the country daily. Even the stupid people are getting tired of what they are seeing. I like how Obama is now walking back his doom and gloom fear mongering tactics about sequestration. Just wait until one of those illegal aliens he released commits a major crime in this country. He really helped his cause with legalization there now didn't he. This administration is a one man midget clown circus!
LMAO, whose got you all shook up, Elvis or Fox News?

"This is a federal government that has grown so big and so expensive that they would rather let criminals go than federal employees.…This reminds me of when Fidel Castro released the criminal prisoners in the Mariel boatlift in 1980. To go to that level, that this is the only cost savings we could do is to put Americans at risk by any criminal alien regardless of what the crime was, is inexcusable".

"As Barletta spoke, Carlson could be heard murmuring her agreement in the background. She said it would be “very scary” if this release turned out to be “for political gain.” Then she asked Barletta to keep them informed"

Funny, I thought it was her job to do the informing"

Not likely will FOX inform you of the rest of the story.

A DHS official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, told The Hill on Wednesday that career detention facility administrators release low-risk illegal immigrants into a less costly supervision program on a nearly daily basis. Administrators make the call based on their budgetary and infrastructure constraints, without the need for sign-off approval from administration officials, the official said.

Blytheville, AR

#22892 Mar 1, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO, whose got you all shook up, Elvis or Fox News?
"This is a federal government that has grown so big and so expensive that they would rather let criminals go than federal employees.…This reminds me of when Fidel Castro released the criminal prisoners in the Mariel boatlift in 1980. To go to that level, that this is the only cost savings we could do is to put Americans at risk by any criminal alien regardless of what the crime was, is inexcusable".
"As Barletta spoke, Carlson could be heard murmuring her agreement in the background. She said it would be “very scary” if this release turned out to be “for political gain.” Then she asked Barletta to keep them informed"
Funny, I thought it was her job to do the informing"
Not likely will FOX inform you of the rest of the story.
A DHS official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, told The Hill on Wednesday that career detention facility administrators release low-risk illegal immigrants into a less costly supervision program on a nearly daily basis. Administrators make the call based on their budgetary and infrastructure constraints, without the need for sign-off approval from administration officials, the official said.
So, crooksandliars.com is now your source? Wow, your sinking to new levels of dishonesty in propaganda that would make Hitler cry with envy.
Seig Heil, Barn, your itty-bitty mustache needs some trimming.
It is not legal

Ash Flat, AR

#22893 Mar 1, 2013
Churmudgeon wrote:
In arkansas there was these horse thieves. They went to a place during a dark nite to steal horses. while they where their they decided to steal a stock trailer for good measure. so they hooked up to the trailer annd loaded several horses in it. and sped away. Unknown to the thieves the stock trailer didnt have a floor and the horses all where drug to death. True story! and this story and the post about the dog being drug to death has absoultly nothing to do with my taking legal action,s to protect my poultry & livestock.
Tell us where you live and if you still have those
ILLEGAL hook traps in place then I get your big bottom arrested.
Those aren't legal traps and you know it and also don't you know there is a season on coyotes?
I will take legal action against you if I could find that you still are using them, want to find out? then just try me ,better yet lets go see the local fish and game officer.
I bet you don't even have a license.
Keep bragging maybe someone will out you here on topix since you can't have many friends.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22894 Mar 1, 2013
It is not legal wrote:
<quoted text>
Those aren't legal traps and you know it and also don't you know there is a season on coyotes?
I will take legal action against you if I could find that you still are using them, want to find out? then just try me ,better yet lets go see the local fish and game officer.
Keep bragging maybe someone will out you here on topix since you can't have many friends.
I took one small coyote this morning. No license, no tag, no problem! I might just borrow a few of those traps from Churm and work out a deal where we can split the profits on every coyote I trap. You sound like an angry little fellow.
Churmudgeon

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#22895 Mar 1, 2013
It is not legal wrote:
<quoted text>
No bragg just fact! Dogs & Coyotes that are ABOUT TOO harrass all classes of livestock & poultry are legal to kill all year long. The game & fish dont have any authority or regulations pertaining to the trapping & destroying of free roaming maruading livestock harrassing dogs. And there isnt anything pertaining to the trapping of marauding livestock & poultry harrassing dogs in the arkansas statutes. You dont have proof of anything. My posting on topix isnt proof that would hold up in court. Other folks have posted on Topix using the same user name. Ive found where to Buy very effective conibar body grip traps online. Very cheap price and free shipping. If your really love your dog or pets be a responsible pet owner and build a proper fence that will keep them safe on your own land. It can be done! My dogs stay on my place. Ive got a 5 acre dog pen fenced with woven wire and a electric wire at the bottom 6 inches from the ground and four inches from the fence. and they are content & happy to stay there. Ive got a smaller chain link dog kennell I keep them in most of the time. they are let out in the big pen only when we are close by. at other times sheep & goats are grazed there. Those electric fence chargers can be bought a farm supply stotes. High voltage & low wattage that wont electrocute anything. You could be part of the solution by setting a example and keeping your dogs where they belong.

Washington DC

#22896 Mar 1, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>So, crooksandliars.com is now your source? Wow, your sinking to new levels of dishonesty in propaganda that would make Hitler cry with envy.
Seig Heil, Barn, your itty-bitty mustache needs some trimming.
LOL, as usual cannot refute a damn thing the post said so you digress to pre teen school yard banter.

This type of constant behavior is leading me to believe you have an inferior personality disorder and this is your defense mechanism.

Or did someone give you some really bad advice and told you it was okay to come across as immature, and ignorant of which you speak?

Churmudgeon

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#22897 Mar 1, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I took one small coyote this morning. No license, no tag, no problem! I might just borrow a few of those traps from Churm and work out a deal where we can split the profits on every coyote I trap. You sound like an angry little fellow.
#330 Victor Double Spring Conibear Trap

The #330 Victor Double Spring Conibear Trap has a 10" x 10" jaw spread, and is recommended by Oneida Victor for use in taking coyote, beaver, bobcat, lynx and otter.
---- You can buy these online get a dozen or more and thay cost about $16 each. They are a body grip trap they squeeze like a anaconda.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eric Smith 1 hr gone2soon 1
Hang out with people UR own age 4 hr Learning 6
they all look alike!!! 4 hr True 3
God isn't real. 7 hr HES ALIVE 6
Hamilton Radiator Shop see they are closing down 7 hr Sho Nuff 8
who the hell is Ty Peace (Jan '10) 9 hr Grigori 41
Fine gals 10 hr Zippe 1
New Restaurant Wed Duck lover Grigori 24
El Dorado Dating
Find my Match