Yes

No

Other (explain below)

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

#22864 Feb 28, 2013
Churmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> No animal deserves to die in such a cruel manner. If the dog needed killing he should have just shot it at the base of the skull death would be instant.
"No animal deserves to die in such a cruel manner."
I sure am glad to hear you say that!
In an ideal world, the humans would be killed in the same manner that they killed their helpless victim.
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#22865 Feb 28, 2013
would love to meet wrote:
<quoted text>
here you go
The man accused of dragging a dog to death through the Colorado National Monument has been sentenced to the maximum provided by the law.
Steven Clay Romero, 38, of Grand Junction, was sentenced Friday to three years in federal prison, followed by 12 months of supervised release. Judge Philip A. Brimmer also ordered Romero to pay a $500 fine, and $343.68 in restitution to the owners of a dog named Buddy.
Romero was convicted of aggravated animal cruelty. Prosecutors said Romero took Buddy to Colorado National Monument, tied a rope around the dog's neck, attached that rope to the back of his pickup truck, and drove uphill for at least two miles.
National Park Service workers found the body of large mixed-breed dog with a rope tied around its neck on Dec. 30, 2009. It was left in the snow on the side of the road.
In order to identify the culprit, National Park Service officials posted photos of the dead dog on the park's website in hopes that people would recognize the animal and report the person (or persons) who committed "this horrific crime upon a defenseless animal."
Romero&#146;s sister, Melissa Marie Lockhart, pleaded guilty to being an accessory after the fact to the crime of aggravated animal cruelty. Lockhart admitted stealing Buddy from the back of a parked pickup truck.
According to the stipulated facts in her plea agreement, Lockhart thought Buddy had killed her kitten and told Romero to get rid of Buddy.
Romero was taken into custody to begin serving his sentence immediately.OU THEIR GIRL FRIEND
Buddy's story has received national attention. A Facebook group called "Demand Justice For Buddy" has more than 267,000 members.
you are using an illegal form of trapping and there is season for coyotes.
WANT TO MEET SO I CAN GET AN ARREST WARRANT FOR YOU.
THOSE BUBBAS in the slammer tWOULD LOVE TO MAKE YOU their girl friend.
There is no season on coyote hunting. I killed 3 more today. 308 right through the lungs! I like meeting new people and making friends!

West Helena, AR

#22870 Feb 28, 2013
Did you?

West Helena, AR

#22871 Feb 28, 2013
??
what

West Helena, AR

#22872 Feb 28, 2013
Churmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text>I havent hurt any kids. Ive never been arrested. Ive bought a dozen Conibar 10 inch body grip traps. They are very effective at catching coyotes & free roaming dogs that are About Too harrass my livestock. And their perfectly legal. Keep you dog on your own land and its safe from me. My britches fit just fine.
You really need help!
youhavegot

Marion, AR

#22873 Feb 28, 2013
eads trouble maker
Hmmm

Little Rock, AR

#22875 Feb 28, 2013
Wiser than DKN and Barney wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe i was wrong you ain't for obama. You can never give up. What this country needs is thousands of people in this country with backbone, that stand up and say enough you will not destory our country or constitution. People that forget history are doomed to repeat it.
Besides just constantly running your ignorant mouth, let's hear some specifics. Show some backbone. Tell us just what thousands of American should do, but more specifically just what you should actually do to correct what you perceive as this great injustice afflicting this Country.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22876 Mar 1, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Besides just constantly running your ignorant mouth, let's hear some specifics. Show some backbone. Tell us just what thousands of American should do, but more specifically just what you should actually do to correct what you perceive as this great injustice afflicting this Country.
Being a country of laws we will have to wait for the next election cycle and vote these idiots out. It won't be hard this time seeing how they are damaging the country daily. Even the stupid people are getting tired of what they are seeing. I like how Obama is now walking back his doom and gloom fear mongering tactics about sequestration. Just wait until one of those illegal aliens he released commits a major crime in this country. He really helped his cause with legalization there now didn't he. This administration is a one man midget clown circus!

SE Michigan

#22877 Mar 1, 2013
Wiser than DKN and Barney wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe i was wrong you ain't for obama. You can never give up. What this country needs is thousands of people in this country with backbone, that stand up and say enough you will not destory our country or constitution. People that forget history are doomed to repeat it.
"What this country needs is thousands of people in this country with backbone,"
Thousands of people had backbone. It did no good.

SE Michigan

#22878 Mar 1, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Being a country of laws we will have to wait for the next election cycle and vote these idiots out. It won't be hard this time seeing how they are damaging the country daily. Even the stupid people are getting tired of what they are seeing. I like how Obama is now walking back his doom and gloom fear mongering tactics about sequestration. Just wait until one of those illegal aliens he released commits a major crime in this country. He really helped his cause with legalization there now didn't he. This administration is a one man midget clown circus!
"we will have to wait for the next election cycle and vote these idiots out. It won't be hard this time seeing how they are damaging the country daily."
It won't be hard??? Really??
I think you might be surprised at how hard it will be!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22879 Mar 1, 2013
Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
"What this country needs is thousands of people in this country with backbone,"
Thousands of people had backbone. It did no good.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =NYdpWB4Em1kXX
LMAO! Yeah, that's what this country needs is a bunch of drunk, dope smoking mental nuts running around making us an even bigger joke than we already are!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22880 Mar 1, 2013
<quoted text>
"we will have to wait for the next election cycle and vote these idiots out. It won't be hard this time seeing how they are damaging the country daily."
Hmmm

Little Rock, AR

#22881 Mar 1, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Being a country of laws we will have to wait for the next election cycle and vote these idiots out.
Well put, even if I don't often agree with you, we are a nation of laws and Obama is the legally elected POTUS.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22882 Mar 1, 2013
<quoted text>

SE Michigan

#22883 Mar 1, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! Yeah, that's what this country needs is a bunch of drunk, dope smoking mental nuts running around making us an even bigger joke than we already are!
You make it SO apparent that you are clueless as to who RP supporters are and what they stand for.

SE Michigan

#22884 Mar 1, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =DrgMWvI5_TcXX
Nice!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22885 Mar 1, 2013

SE Michigan

#22886 Mar 1, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =4iaQ9dspsB8XX
Cute!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22887 Mar 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Cute!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Lhwo49KB-WsXX
Cute!

SE Michigan

#22888 Mar 1, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new s/article-2078217/Ron-Paul-rac ist-homophobic-newsletters-Vid eo-taking-credit.html
http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2013/02/06/ron-p...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
K Barnes deletes 11 min Shield 2
Marilyns bar on the square (Jan '15) 51 min these daz 40
El Do Walmart 55 min Yo Kelly 30
Coroner Records public? 58 min well 4
Vandal 59 min Martie 6
Mitzi Hildreth or Ellington 1 hr Black Queen 1
Hotshots struggling 4 hr right 106

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance