Did you vote today?

Did you vote today?

Created by Rick on Jun 8, 2010

6,275 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Hal

Rogers, AR

#22748 Feb 25, 2013
barney is a bottomhole wrote:
<quoted text> I don't know about oil wells there sure is a lot of hot air coming from Salem to this topix site.
And you lick his bottom clean and then powder his Man Sack for him you MORON.
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#22749 Feb 25, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I give up, how?
You tell me. It's the liberals that want to fix everything with someone elses money. Gotta problem? Just throw money at it, that should fix it. Where's the money gonna come from? Well, I think tax payers have too much disposable income as it is. Just make them pay more in taxes to cover the costs. What if it isn't enough? Then just tax them more.

It's not their money, it's the evil rich people. No one knows one personally but we are told there's enough wealthy people out there to fix the problem so no average American has to pay any more in taxes. Things like the mandated Obamacare isn't a tax, we call it a fee because we were promised no new taxes on anyone making less than $250K. All of the added costs to our living expenses is just that, added costs, not taxes. It was the evil corporations that were taxed and they just went up on their costs to cover the taxes but no average American is out any more money than the extra costs they pay at the register. The sales taxes for those added costs are just higher numbers, not taxes. This goes for the added fees and rates we are seeing on our utility bills. They are not taxes. Those companies were just taxed for their prosperity so they passed those taxes to us as fees which means they are no longer taxes, just higher numbers on our bills. It's really sad that anyone actually buys into the liberal way of thinking, especially those who don't have much disposable income to spare. They just believe what was sold to them without actually taking a look at it for themselves.
pppp

United States

#22750 Feb 25, 2013
Voted !!!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22753 Feb 25, 2013
Hal wrote:
<quoted text>And you lick his bottom clean and then powder his Man Sack for him you MORON.
Do you live in Salem also friend? It appears like Salem is just a smaller version of San Francisco, when is your gay parade?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22759 Feb 25, 2013
Wiser than DKN and Barney wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. And the republicans need to grow a set and stand up to the president on friday. Otherwise obama ain't never going to cut spending. Oh a few people on here won't agree with me but i am now calling this the obama sequester(his idea). After all they voted for him, now they will HOPE for a CHANGE.
If it goes through nothing of importance will happen to this country. It will be business as usual. Some government employees will see less in their paycheck but it will be made up to them eventually. I knowm this for a fact.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22762 Feb 25, 2013
Wiser than DKN and Barney wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't you hear according to the liar in chief, it will be completely choas and don't forget about the asteriod hitting. Everybody will wake friday and nothing happened, life will go on. But the only thing that might happen is obama blowing his top, because the republicans finally grew a set and not giving him what he really wants, higher taxes on everybody. Be nice if he just once doesn't get his way and go on a spending spree. After all 16.5 trillion and counting. Time to stop spending.
We will be just fine, after all Obama was a Community Organizer in his previous job!
Hmmm

Bryant, AR

#22765 Feb 26, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>We will be just fine, after all Obama was a Community Organizer in his previous job!
So was Jesus.
Hmmm

Bryant, AR

#22766 Feb 26, 2013
Wiser than DKN and Barney wrote:
<quoted text>Yea community organizer on how to destory a country and he's doing fine job of it.
You people should get paid for this, high comedy indeed.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22767 Feb 26, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
So was Jesus.
Yes but Jesus was for all and loved everybody. Obama is for himself and loves union money. He is more like Judas!
Obama the crook

Cherokee Village, AR

#22768 Feb 26, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>We will be just fine, after all Obama was a Community Organizer in his previous job!
What does Obama and Al Capone have in common?
1. Both from Chicago
2. Both community organizers
3. Both racketeers
4. Both supported corrupt labor union leaders
Obama the crook

Cherokee Village, AR

#22769 Feb 26, 2013
Wiser than DKN and Barney wrote:
<quoted text>Well just to show how stupid your rant is, reread what you wrote. This sequester is not everybody fault. We, you and me, and every american citizen did not come up with the sequester was not our idea. I suppose next you will come up with the genius idea that the national debt was our fault too. Guess what dumbbutt it wasn't the average citizen that went on a spending spree. If you start blaming this on all americans, everyone on this forum will not agree with you. We send the people to congress they don't always do what the citizens they represent want. I will say it again the sequester or the national debt is not our fault, your blame should lye with obama and congress. So read you post.
Woodward documents in his 2012 book The Price of Politics that team Obama first proposed the idea of the sequester. Expanding on his work in a Sunday Washington Post op-ed, he noted—as he has before—that both President Obama and his would-be Treasury Secretary Jack Lew lied on the campaign trail by saying the sequester originated with House Republicans. The White House has now ceded that fact.
It's time for the check book to ripped from Obama's hands, he is doing his best to bankrupt the county with entitlement spending for healthy ,lazy people who would rather live on welfare than work.
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#22770 Feb 26, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
So was Jesus.
I didn't know that carpentry was considered community organizing.
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#22771 Feb 26, 2013
I am beginning to believe that we will never again see the freedom and prosperity that America has always been known for. Today, 54% of American's approve of Obama's job performance. 62% favor smaller government, 68% say cutting government spending is the solution to our economic problems, 49% believe that they pay MORE than their fair share in taxes, only 42% give Obama credit for a good performance on job creation, only 29% say economy is getting better, 43% think that the auto bailouts are good for America, 19% agree that another stimulus will help our economy, only 41% say economy is fair to middle class, only 47% say economy is "fair", 50% say more government regulation means less fairness, 54% place economic growth ahead of economic fairness. All these figures come from Rasmussen who is an independent pollster.

Obama has skillfully and cleverly positioned himself to where the public thinks he's actually fighting for them as a lone hero against impossible odds. The problem is that most of the things we are facing are a direct result of Obama's policies. Obama has somehow been able to deflect blame and project it onto Congress, specifically the Republicans in Congress yet they make up the majority of only one half of Congress. The reason we have such conflicting stats is because our voting public is so out of touch with what goes on in Washington that they can be easily swayed by anyone who can tap into their emotions. Obama does that quite well and the Republicans quite frankly suck at it. Result? A country in decline that has people complaining and unhappy about their situations all the while fighting with everything they have to continue the decline. All at the direction of the mastermind of the whole collapse... President Barack Obama. What people say they want in the polls above and what they are fighting for are 2 completely different things. None of it makes sense but that's what's happening and it's why I am beginning to lose faith that things will turn around.
guest

Blytheville, AR

#22772 Feb 26, 2013
Obama the crook wrote:
<quoted text> What does Obama and Al Capone have in common?
1. Both from Chicago
2. Both community organizers
3. Both racketeers
4. Both supported corrupt labor union leaders
5. Both exploited the poor to shift the focus away from their crimes.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22776 Feb 26, 2013
Wiser than DKN and Barney wrote:
<quoted text>Yes but obama is nothing like our Lord Jesus. Jesus died for all of us. Obama is out for himself and would never die for anyone. Nobody should compare obama to jesus because obama ain't nothing like jesus.
I think Obama would bleed for Union thugs and their money!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22780 Feb 26, 2013
Wiser than DKN and Barney wrote:
<quoted text>Are you kidding he ain't going to lose blood for anybody. Remember he only cares for himself. After all a real man thinks about others before themselves and obama ain't no real man. Remember china hack into our cbyer network. Obama's response he told them to cut it out. That is what i call a wuss. A real man would have cared about america and done something about it. Korea and iran are threatening us and the wuss does nothing. And he's he scared of the union thugs cause he ain't done nothing to them either.
He gives them our tax dollars and then gets them back in campaign contributions!
Churmudgeon

Mountain Home, AR

#22781 Feb 26, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
I am beginning to believe that we will never again see the freedom and prosperity that America has always been known for. Today, 54% of American's approve of Obama's job performance. 62% favor smaller government, 68% say cutting government spending is the solution to our economic problems, 49% believe that they pay MORE than their fair share in taxes, only 42% give Obama credit for a good performance on job creation, only 29% say economy is getting better, 43% think that the auto bailouts are good for America, 19% agree that another stimulus will help our economy, only 41% say economy is fair to middle class, only 47% say economy is "fair", 50% say more government regulation means less fairness, 54% place economic growth ahead of economic fairness. All these figures come from Rasmussen who is an independent pollster.
Obama has skillfully and cleverly positioned himself to where the public thinks he's actually fighting for them as a lone hero against impossible odds. The problem is that most of the things we are facing are a direct result of Obama's policies. Obama has somehow been able to deflect blame and project it onto Congress, specifically the Republicans in Congress yet they make up the majority of only one half of Congress. The reason we have such conflicting stats is because our voting public is so out of touch with what goes on in Washington that they can be easily swayed by anyone who can tap into their emotions. Obama does that quite well and the Republicans quite frankly suck at it. Result? A country in decline that has people complaining and unhappy about their situations all the while fighting with everything they have to continue the decline. All at the direction of the mastermind of the whole collapse... President Barack Obama. What people say they want in the polls above and what they are fighting for are 2 completely different things. None of it makes sense but that's what's happening and it's why I am beginning to lose faith that things will turn around.
Its not just Obama or the denocrats. It would still be the same if Romneyhad been elected. Its both partys. Its all the former presidents & politicians. It started with the UN and has grown to become the NWO and agenda 21. The USA has been in decline ever since Jimmy Carter and the Fake gas shortage. there isnt now and will never be a viable political or ballott box solution. The USA is at the end of its greatness. We are desined to become just another impoverished third world nation. There are great economic & clatyclismic forces unfolding that will negatively effect every person on the planet. Its gonna be a unbelievable S--t hitting the fan event.
Churmudgeon

Mountain Home, AR

#22782 Feb 26, 2013
Wiser than DKN and Barney wrote:
<quoted text>You mean the Obama sequester(that's what i'm calling it now). The reason why he ain't doing anything about it, is because he might just have to cut spending. You and i know he just wants to keep spending. And he wants higher taxes on everybody so he can spend that to. I believe he wants the sequester to go through then he can blame the republicans. Since he's been in office he never takes responibility for anything if it fails. It's always bush's fault. Oh and you're right i'm getting tired of working my rearend off so Obama can put more people on welfare and something has got to be done about it. But first you got to get obama off the campaign trail he's on. Somebody needs to tell the election is over and he won. Obama ain't doing he's job
Half dont think they need to produce & workbecause someone else will work & produce for them. Now the working & producing half are asking themselves why? Why produce when In Robbed(taxed) of the fruits of my labors. And then that Robbed money is given to the non productive parasites. And then what I am allowed to keep has to compete in the market against the very money (taxed)& robbed from me?
Hmmm

Little Rock, AR

#22783 Feb 26, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know that carpentry was considered community organizing.
Building tables and chairs and light carpentry didn't produce a world religion, a organized Jewish religious community did though.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22784 Feb 26, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Building tables and chairs and light carpentry didn't produce a world religion, a organized Jewish religious community did though.
Jews didn't produce a WORLD religion. You lbs really need a history lesson..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Parkers Chapel Elementary 7 min atttn 27
Anonymous 58 min Fed Up 9
Rusty Goss 1 hr shaw 61
Jordan Tolbert 2 hr Effthis 4
What's up with the free call phones (Jul '11) 5 hr Tommy dep 68
Black on Black Crime 6 hr Vito fiore 54
Fila 10 hr babble 6
More from around the web

El Dorado People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

El Dorado Mortgages