|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
I have to agree with you again that web page contained much information, can you lend your expertise to other smaller towns and enlighten us about those cities as well?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to agree with you again that web page contained much information, can you lend your expertise to other smaller towns and enlighten us about those cities as well?
Nope!

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You can say anything you want but it doesn't make it true. Permits on federal land are down under Obama and that is the bottom line. Nice try though!
7,000 unused drilling permits http://www.blm.gov/pgdata/etc/ ...

Think another 7k unused permits are going to help you out any?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
7,000 unused drilling permits http://www.blm.gov/pgdata/etc/ ...
Think another 7k unused permits are going to help you out any?
Yes.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Does anybody know if there are any oil wells in Salem?
barney is a bottomhole

Horseshoe Bend, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
Does anybody know if there are any oil wells in Salem?
I don't know about oil wells there sure is a lot of hot air coming from Salem to this topix site.
Hal

Rogers, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

barney is a bottomhole wrote:
<quoted text> I don't know about oil wells there sure is a lot of hot air coming from Salem to this topix site.
And you lick his bottom clean and then powder his Man Sack for him you MORON.
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I give up, how?
You tell me. It's the liberals that want to fix everything with someone elses money. Gotta problem? Just throw money at it, that should fix it. Where's the money gonna come from? Well, I think tax payers have too much disposable income as it is. Just make them pay more in taxes to cover the costs. What if it isn't enough? Then just tax them more.

It's not their money, it's the evil rich people. No one knows one personally but we are told there's enough wealthy people out there to fix the problem so no average American has to pay any more in taxes. Things like the mandated Obamacare isn't a tax, we call it a fee because we were promised no new taxes on anyone making less than $250K. All of the added costs to our living expenses is just that, added costs, not taxes. It was the evil corporations that were taxed and they just went up on their costs to cover the taxes but no average American is out any more money than the extra costs they pay at the register. The sales taxes for those added costs are just higher numbers, not taxes. This goes for the added fees and rates we are seeing on our utility bills. They are not taxes. Those companies were just taxed for their prosperity so they passed those taxes to us as fees which means they are no longer taxes, just higher numbers on our bills. It's really sad that anyone actually buys into the liberal way of thinking, especially those who don't have much disposable income to spare. They just believe what was sold to them without actually taking a look at it for themselves.
pppp

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Voted !!!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Hal wrote:
<quoted text>And you lick his bottom clean and then powder his Man Sack for him you MORON.
Do you live in Salem also friend? It appears like Salem is just a smaller version of San Francisco, when is your gay parade?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Wiser than DKN and Barney wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. And the republicans need to grow a set and stand up to the president on friday. Otherwise obama ain't never going to cut spending. Oh a few people on here won't agree with me but i am now calling this the obama sequester(his idea). After all they voted for him, now they will HOPE for a CHANGE.
If it goes through nothing of importance will happen to this country. It will be business as usual. Some government employees will see less in their paycheck but it will be made up to them eventually. I knowm this for a fact.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Didn't you hear according to the liar in chief, it will be completely choas and don't forget about the asteriod hitting. Everybody will wake friday and nothing happened, life will go on. But the only thing that might happen is obama blowing his top, because the republicans finally grew a set and not giving him what he really wants, higher taxes on everybody. Be nice if he just once doesn't get his way and go on a spending spree. After all 16.5 trillion and counting. Time to stop spending.
We will be just fine, after all Obama was a Community Organizer in his previous job!
Hmmm

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>We will be just fine, after all Obama was a Community Organizer in his previous job!
So was Jesus.
Hmmm

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Yea community organizer on how to destory a country and he's doing fine job of it.
You people should get paid for this, high comedy indeed.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
So was Jesus.
Yes but Jesus was for all and loved everybody. Obama is for himself and loves union money. He is more like Judas!
Obama the crook

Horseshoe Bend, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>We will be just fine, after all Obama was a Community Organizer in his previous job!
What does Obama and Al Capone have in common?
1. Both from Chicago
2. Both community organizers
3. Both racketeers
4. Both supported corrupt labor union leaders
Obama the crook

Horseshoe Bend, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Well just to show how stupid your rant is, reread what you wrote. This sequester is not everybody fault. We, you and me, and every american citizen did not come up with the sequester was not our idea. I suppose next you will come up with the genius idea that the national debt was our fault too. Guess what dumbbutt it wasn't the average citizen that went on a spending spree. If you start blaming this on all americans, everyone on this forum will not agree with you. We send the people to congress they don't always do what the citizens they represent want. I will say it again the sequester or the national debt is not our fault, your blame should lye with obama and congress. So read you post.
Woodward documents in his 2012 book The Price of Politics that team Obama first proposed the idea of the sequester. Expanding on his work in a Sunday Washington Post op-ed, he noted—as he has before—that both President Obama and his would-be Treasury Secretary Jack Lew lied on the campaign trail by saying the sequester originated with House Republicans. The White House has now ceded that fact.
It's time for the check book to ripped from Obama's hands, he is doing his best to bankrupt the county with entitlement spending for healthy ,lazy people who would rather live on welfare than work.
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
So was Jesus.
I didn't know that carpentry was considered community organizing.
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

I am beginning to believe that we will never again see the freedom and prosperity that America has always been known for. Today, 54% of American's approve of Obama's job performance. 62% favor smaller government, 68% say cutting government spending is the solution to our economic problems, 49% believe that they pay MORE than their fair share in taxes, only 42% give Obama credit for a good performance on job creation, only 29% say economy is getting better, 43% think that the auto bailouts are good for America, 19% agree that another stimulus will help our economy, only 41% say economy is fair to middle class, only 47% say economy is "fair", 50% say more government regulation means less fairness, 54% place economic growth ahead of economic fairness. All these figures come from Rasmussen who is an independent pollster.

Obama has skillfully and cleverly positioned himself to where the public thinks he's actually fighting for them as a lone hero against impossible odds. The problem is that most of the things we are facing are a direct result of Obama's policies. Obama has somehow been able to deflect blame and project it onto Congress, specifically the Republicans in Congress yet they make up the majority of only one half of Congress. The reason we have such conflicting stats is because our voting public is so out of touch with what goes on in Washington that they can be easily swayed by anyone who can tap into their emotions. Obama does that quite well and the Republicans quite frankly suck at it. Result? A country in decline that has people complaining and unhappy about their situations all the while fighting with everything they have to continue the decline. All at the direction of the mastermind of the whole collapse... President Barack Obama. What people say they want in the polls above and what they are fighting for are 2 completely different things. None of it makes sense but that's what's happening and it's why I am beginning to lose faith that things will turn around.

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Obama the crook wrote:
<quoted text> What does Obama and Al Capone have in common?
1. Both from Chicago
2. Both community organizers
3. Both racketeers
4. Both supported corrupt labor union leaders
5. Both exploited the poor to shift the focus away from their crimes.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21,161 - 21,180 of28,952
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

37 Users are viewing the El Dorado Forum right now

Search the El Dorado Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Keep A Word-Drop A Word (Jul '11) 47 min educated 2,561
Ashley Scroggs Brummett 1 hr insider 22
AR Who do you support for Treasurer in Arkansas in... (Oct '10) 3 hr Green earth 206
Green Mystery Liquid In Creek 3 hr roboblogger2 4
guys with little ones keep reporting 5 hr Duck Crap 21
Where is the best dance school in El Dorado? 5 hr Wendy Morgan 18
Antique show rolls into southern Arkansas 6 hr roboblogger2 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

El Dorado Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••