Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#22469 Feb 20, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You can pick your friends and you can pick your nose but you can't pick your friends nose.
Thanks for the heads up on that,(I thought that would make better your finger feel better) hope you get that cast off soon......

NOT

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22470 Feb 20, 2013
Horse shoe wrote:
<quoted text>
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
&#8213; Albert Einstein
“God does not play dice with the universe.”
&#8213; Albert Einstein, The Born-Einstein Letters 1916-55
tags: quantum-physics, science
Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine.
Nikola Tesla and WARRIOR

Liberals are in trouble, big trouble according to the above by Tesla and WARRIOR..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22471 Feb 20, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the heads up on that,(I thought that would make better your finger feel better) hope you get that cast off soon......
NOT
"I thought that would make better your finger feel better" WTF? Slow down Barney, I know you get really excited when you think you got a zinger for somebody and you just can't wait to post it and then read your own funny but if you don't compose yourself, take your time, think it out and then proofread it once it is in print before hitting the Post Comment button then you look like a stupid retard like above. Now try again..
Hmmm

North Little Rock, AR

#22472 Feb 20, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals are in trouble, big trouble according to the above by Tesla and WARRIOR..
Tesla' great joy during his latter years was feeding the pigeons around his neighborhood. Tesla died alone, a mostly forgotten man.

You might need a hat.

Location hidden

#22473 Feb 20, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>"I thought that would make better your finger feel better" WTF? Slow down Barney, I know you get really excited when you think you got a zinger for somebody and you just can't wait to post it and then read your own funny but if you don't compose yourself, take your time, think it out and then proofread it once it is in print before hitting the Post Comment button then you look like a stupid retard like above. Now try again..
A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.

Albert Einstein
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22474 Feb 20, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Tesla' great joy during his latter years was feeding the pigeons around his neighborhood. Tesla died alone, a mostly forgotten man.
You might need a hat.
There are still thousands upon thousands of documents that our government will not release pertaining to Tesla's experiments, theories and conclusions. Nobody and I mean nobody will know your name or care when you die..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22475 Feb 20, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.
Albert Einstein
That which does not kill us makes us stronger.-
Conan the Barbarian

Are you going to pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?-
Josey Wales
Hmmm

North Little Rock, AR

#22476 Feb 20, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>There are still thousands upon thousands of documents that our government will not release pertaining to Tesla's experiments, theories and conclusions. Nobody and I mean nobody will know your name or care when you die..
So I guess your long and close association with Tesla will give you at least a footnote acknowledgement when his death ray experiments prove practicle.

Maybe you will live long enough to accept Tesla's Nobel Prize in absentia.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22477 Feb 20, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
So I guess your long and close association with Tesla will give you at least a footnote acknowledgement when his death ray experiments prove practicle.
Maybe you will live long enough to accept Tesla's Nobel Prize in absentia.
I hope so but it won't be as historic as your long internet relationship with Dorner and your defense of his left wing liberal rampage! I hope you live long enough to have breakfast with Ayers and his libtard bride!
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#22478 Feb 20, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I don't qualify for SS. I only take what I invested. I feel no ill will for anybody who is not a taker. You should read your last sentence over and over and over until you start practicing what you preach!
Oh, believe me I do, and like I have said before, I treat each post and poster with the same respect they have shown me. You have never classified democrats as a whole saying they need to go "draw their welfare checks"? Maybe I have been asleep while I have been posting, but I believe you have already stereotyped the democratic party and poor individuals. Since, every democrat is not a taker, then have you not already felt "ill will" towards those who do not take? I think so. Sympathy and empathy must have not been practice as a core value in your family either. Think about this when democrats were trying to win the election it was those "rich" democrats are trying to buy the election. Now after they won they blame the election on all the "poor" democrats recieving goverment assitance voting democrat. Give me a break. I do "practice what I preach", if only republicans could do the same.

Location hidden

#22479 Feb 20, 2013
Way wiser than DKN wrote:
<quoted text> In the last 4 years while you were sleeping, bush lost the election. While you were sleeping we got a new president, his name is obama. While you were sleeping our economy went from bad to worst because obama our new president doesn't have a clue to what he is doing, therefore making everything worst. Ok now time for you to wake up barney. Hope you are awake time for a history lesson. Back in 2007, you know when you went to sleep, the stock market went over 14,000, well it crashed. All to often history repeats itself because people forget. Well the economy is bad and we are up to 14,000, it's only a matter of time. Because what goes must come down. Now common sense would tell you this but old barney that is sometime you lack. You just go ahead and tell yourself everything is fine while you have your head in the sand. But while you are bent over, that crash that's coming is going to kick you smack dap in the butt and it going to hurt. One more thing europe is economic trouble so looks like you got some misimformation. And it ain't going to help us any. Oh and don't worry i will get to tell you i told you so.
LOL, read it again then think to your self,

Germany is a country.

Europe is a continent, like North America is a continent.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22480 Feb 20, 2013
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, believe me I do, and like I have said before, I treat each post and poster with the same respect they have shown me. You have never classified democrats as a whole saying they need to go "draw their welfare checks"? Maybe I have been asleep while I have been posting, but I believe you have already stereotyped the democratic party and poor individuals. Since, every democrat is not a taker, then have you not already felt "ill will" towards those who do not take? I think so. Sympathy and empathy must have not been practice as a core value in your family either. Think about this when democrats were trying to win the election it was those "rich" democrats are trying to buy the election. Now after they won they blame the election on all the "poor" democrats recieving goverment assitance voting democrat. Give me a break. I do "practice what I preach", if only republicans could do the same.
You make strong accusations that you can never back up. When confronted with your lies and when asked for you to prove it you never reply you just move on to new lies. I don't care what race or party affiliation you are if you are a taker then you are worthless. Obama is the President and this too will pass like a bad case of the runs..

Location hidden

#22481 Feb 20, 2013
Looks like you need to learn what you are talking about

Also nudging markets higher was a report showing German investor confidence rose more than expected in February, hitting the highest level in about three years. The jump suggests Europe's largest economy is bouncing back from its slump.

http://moneymorning.com/2013/02/19/stock-mark ...
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#22483 Feb 20, 2013
<quoted text> In the last 4 years while you were sleeping, bush lost the election. While you were sleeping we got a new president, his name is obama. While you were sleeping our economy went from bad to worst because obama our new president doesn't have a clue to what he is doing, therefore making everything worst. Ok now time for you to wake up barney. Hope you are awake time for a history lesson. Back in 2007, you know when you went to sleep, the stock market went over 14,000, well it crashed. All to often history repeats itself because people forget. Well the economy is bad and we are up to 14,000, it's only a matter of time. Because what goes must come down. Now common sense would tell you this but old barney that is sometime you lack. You just go ahead and tell yourself everything is fine while you have your head in the sand. But while you are bent over, that crash that's coming is going to kick you smack dap in the butt and it going to hurt. One more thing europe is economic trouble so looks like you got some misimformation. And it ain't going to help us any. Oh and don't worry i will get to tell you i told you so.
Wait who is sleeping? Who says our economy went from bad to worse? You? Who are YOU to decide these things? Do YOU get paid to keep track of our economy? I think not. Who was president in 2007? I believe that was George Bush, and well he failed incase you were asleep. Oh so now instead of cheering the stock market for breaking historic levels you condemn it and derive conspiracies of how it will plummet again? What a joke. Common sense would tell anyone that we as a nation are growing and becoming stronger and as a result businesses are starting to do better which means what? The stock market goes up. Europe is still in economic trouble, but nothing like it was in 2008 and 09. You say their economic recovery would not help our economy? How is that ? Last time I checked, Europe was one of the largest, if not THE largest consumer of American made products and when they do good, we do good. Your hope and desire for America to fail is instulting and Un-American to all of us who truely love our country and are greatful to live and die in it. I am proud to be an American. Can you say the same?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22485 Feb 20, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
Looks like you need to learn what you are talking about
Also nudging markets higher was a report showing German investor confidence rose more than expected in February, hitting the highest level in about three years. The jump suggests Europe's largest economy is bouncing back from its slump.
http://moneymorning.com/2013/02/19/stock-mark ...
Then if I was you I would be investing in the I Fund..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22486 Feb 20, 2013
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>Wait who is sleeping? Who says our economy went from bad to worse? You? Who are YOU to decide these things? Do YOU get paid to keep track of our economy? I think not. Who was president in 2007? I believe that was George Bush, and well he failed incase you were asleep. Oh so now instead of cheering the stock market for breaking historic levels you condemn it and derive conspiracies of how it will plummet again? What a joke. Common sense would tell anyone that we as a nation are growing and becoming stronger and as a result businesses are starting to do better which means what? The stock market goes up. Europe is still in economic trouble, but nothing like it was in 2008 and 09. You say their economic recovery would not help our economy? How is that ? Last time I checked, Europe was one of the largest, if not THE largest consumer of American made products and when they do good, we do good. Your hope and desire for America to fail is instulting and Un-American to all of us who truely love our country and are greatful to live and die in it. I am proud to be an American. Can you say the same?
LMAO! Do you even know what the Dow Jones is? Standards and Poor? Bull or Bear? Your thought process on everything is PRICELESS!
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#22487 Feb 20, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You make strong accusations that you can never back up. When confronted with your lies and when asked for you to prove it you never reply you just move on to new lies. I don't care what race or party affiliation you are if you are a taker then you are worthless. Obama is the President and this too will pass like a bad case of the runs..
I back everything I say with factual evidence and posts every single time I am questioned. If I am wrong or believe another way then I rightfully say so in my thesis. No sir I do not move on to a new post until you spew your "koolaid" rhetoric. I have repeatedly posted websites and links along with copy and pasting articles and laws from respectable sources such as the Huffington Post, NY Times, LA Times, Wallstreet Journel, and countless others. You, however, have said you would never open a link I posted or believe any source. So who is being naive? I am not a so called "taker" as you keep saying I am, but if you want to still believe so as most republicans tend to do with the truth then by all means please "continue governor". Like I said kindness, compassion, empathy, and sympathy must not have been one of those "core family values" that was taught. You know I believe Jesus taught something like that. I am agnostic, but I do believe that he had alot of each one of those things I mentioned above, according to the writings. Anyways, you may say it will pass, but we all know one thing. If republicans do not change their ways of thinking, the democratic party will be in power for decades. So, while one may pass as a bad case of the "runs", others will follow in their footsteps. Good luck on the up comming elections. LOL. Your party is going to need it.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#22488 Feb 20, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! Do you even know what the Dow Jones is? Standards and Poor? Bull or Bear? Your thought process on everything is PRICELESS!
Yes I do. Can you say the same? Everything I said was true. Post something I said that was false.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#22490 Feb 20, 2013
<quoted text>Sorry I misunderstood you. And the reason you ain't seeing that stuff about obama, becuase the media is so in love with him. Well obama ticked the media off and I bet it won't be the last time. I hope king obama does it again and they turn on him. Then maybe the media will finally do their job and dig up the truth about obama. And they ain't got no right to talk about bush playing golf, Because obama has done doubled what bush played. And that was in eight years. Obama was done in four years. Don't forget to check out www.obamagolfcounter.com . Trust me you will get a kick out of it.
"I misunderstood you." Must be a common belief in the republican party.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#22491 Feb 20, 2013
<quoted text>Since you're this absolutely fine finacial expert and claim the economy is doing so wonderfully. I thought i would share some news, after all you keep up with everything. Just wanted to let you know that radio shack, game stop, jcpenny, sears and a whole bunch of other change discount stores most are closeing 200+ stores each national wide. But here's the clincher walmart are discussing right now about actually closing stores accross the nation wide. Now somebody so smart as you missed this. Now barney if walmart are actually talking about closeing some stores. You cannot sit there and tell me that the economy is doing so awesome if walmart is thinking about closing stores. Look it up if you don't believe because it true and this ain't no joke. And this proves i'm right. Your expert opinion on economy is full of crap.
So where did you see that each one of these companies are closing 200+ stores each and that Walmart was closing stores? Did your grandma come home and tell you that? I am sorry but you cannot always believe your grandma no matter how innocent and sweet she looks. I have looked up the information on what you claim to be true. There is none. What a joke. Just like republicans to take hearsay and report it as fact.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
eldo council 3 hr sos 16
who is Shawn Youngs.. (Nov '11) 6 hr Truth 15
white van being searched for 7 hr blue van driver 11
if your not with your highschool sweetheart you... 14 hr Lori 14
Laura B. Mason arrested for solicitation to com... (Jun '13) Thu Media 843
cheryl williams Thu newnews 26
moonshiners makeing poison Wed Tinman 31
El Dorado Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web