Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us about your great wartime exploits and your highly successful investments again. Of course you didn't pay any SS, you have always lived off the taxpayers dollar.
Mr. Hmmm,

As you can tell this a modest young person and does not like to talk about himself much.

You see he was a Quantum mechanic and he figured all this shit out, told Einstein he was wrong about the dice, investing was a piece of cake, and retired young.

He has that QM stuff down so good he can tell what will happen a month from now.

Just ask him, he will tell you its true.

Sincere,
Barney

Darn, I meant Horse shoe, how do you erase this .........

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Horse shoe wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Hmmm,
As you can tell this a modest young person and does not like to talk about himself much.
You see he was a Quantum mechanic and he figured all this shit out, told Einstein he was wrong about the dice, investing was a piece of cake, and retired young.
He has that QM stuff down so good he can tell what will happen a month from now.
Just ask him, he will tell you its true.
Sincere,
Barney
Darn, I meant Horse shoe, how do you erase this .........
It was Tesla not Einstein, get it right if you are going to tell the story to your Sesame Street buddy..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Do a better job of picking your battles and you will feel less need to seek revenge, and rationalize your ignorance with adolescent rebuttals,
such as the one above.
Just would like to see you start the day with a better attitude..
Have a good afternoon Sir.
You can pick your friends and you can pick your nose but you can't pick your friends nose.
Horse shoe

Calico Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>It was Tesla not Einstein, get it right if you are going to tell the story to your Sesame Street buddy..
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
&#8213; Albert Einstein

“God does not play dice with the universe.”

&#8213; Albert Einstein, The Born-Einstein Letters 1916-55

tags: quantum-physics, science

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You can pick your friends and you can pick your nose but you can't pick your friends nose.
Thanks for the heads up on that,(I thought that would make better your finger feel better) hope you get that cast off soon......

NOT

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Horse shoe wrote:
<quoted text>
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
&#8213; Albert Einstein
“God does not play dice with the universe.”
&#8213; Albert Einstein, The Born-Einstein Letters 1916-55
tags: quantum-physics, science
Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine.
Nikola Tesla and WARRIOR

Liberals are in trouble, big trouble according to the above by Tesla and WARRIOR..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the heads up on that,(I thought that would make better your finger feel better) hope you get that cast off soon......
NOT
"I thought that would make better your finger feel better" WTF? Slow down Barney, I know you get really excited when you think you got a zinger for somebody and you just can't wait to post it and then read your own funny but if you don't compose yourself, take your time, think it out and then proofread it once it is in print before hitting the Post Comment button then you look like a stupid retard like above. Now try again..
Hmmm

Alexander, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals are in trouble, big trouble according to the above by Tesla and WARRIOR..
Tesla' great joy during his latter years was feeding the pigeons around his neighborhood. Tesla died alone, a mostly forgotten man.

You might need a hat.

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>"I thought that would make better your finger feel better" WTF? Slow down Barney, I know you get really excited when you think you got a zinger for somebody and you just can't wait to post it and then read your own funny but if you don't compose yourself, take your time, think it out and then proofread it once it is in print before hitting the Post Comment button then you look like a stupid retard like above. Now try again..
A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.

Albert Einstein
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Tesla' great joy during his latter years was feeding the pigeons around his neighborhood. Tesla died alone, a mostly forgotten man.
You might need a hat.
There are still thousands upon thousands of documents that our government will not release pertaining to Tesla's experiments, theories and conclusions. Nobody and I mean nobody will know your name or care when you die..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.
Albert Einstein
That which does not kill us makes us stronger.-
Conan the Barbarian

Are you going to pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?-
Josey Wales
Hmmm

Alexander, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>There are still thousands upon thousands of documents that our government will not release pertaining to Tesla's experiments, theories and conclusions. Nobody and I mean nobody will know your name or care when you die..
So I guess your long and close association with Tesla will give you at least a footnote acknowledgement when his death ray experiments prove practicle.

Maybe you will live long enough to accept Tesla's Nobel Prize in absentia.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
So I guess your long and close association with Tesla will give you at least a footnote acknowledgement when his death ray experiments prove practicle.
Maybe you will live long enough to accept Tesla's Nobel Prize in absentia.
I hope so but it won't be as historic as your long internet relationship with Dorner and your defense of his left wing liberal rampage! I hope you live long enough to have breakfast with Ayers and his libtard bride!
dont know nothin

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I don't qualify for SS. I only take what I invested. I feel no ill will for anybody who is not a taker. You should read your last sentence over and over and over until you start practicing what you preach!
Oh, believe me I do, and like I have said before, I treat each post and poster with the same respect they have shown me. You have never classified democrats as a whole saying they need to go "draw their welfare checks"? Maybe I have been asleep while I have been posting, but I believe you have already stereotyped the democratic party and poor individuals. Since, every democrat is not a taker, then have you not already felt "ill will" towards those who do not take? I think so. Sympathy and empathy must have not been practice as a core value in your family either. Think about this when democrats were trying to win the election it was those "rich" democrats are trying to buy the election. Now after they won they blame the election on all the "poor" democrats recieving goverment assitance voting democrat. Give me a break. I do "practice what I preach", if only republicans could do the same.

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Way wiser than DKN wrote:
<quoted text> In the last 4 years while you were sleeping, bush lost the election. While you were sleeping we got a new president, his name is obama. While you were sleeping our economy went from bad to worst because obama our new president doesn't have a clue to what he is doing, therefore making everything worst. Ok now time for you to wake up barney. Hope you are awake time for a history lesson. Back in 2007, you know when you went to sleep, the stock market went over 14,000, well it crashed. All to often history repeats itself because people forget. Well the economy is bad and we are up to 14,000, it's only a matter of time. Because what goes must come down. Now common sense would tell you this but old barney that is sometime you lack. You just go ahead and tell yourself everything is fine while you have your head in the sand. But while you are bent over, that crash that's coming is going to kick you smack dap in the butt and it going to hurt. One more thing europe is economic trouble so looks like you got some misimformation. And it ain't going to help us any. Oh and don't worry i will get to tell you i told you so.
LOL, read it again then think to your self,

Germany is a country.

Europe is a continent, like North America is a continent.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, believe me I do, and like I have said before, I treat each post and poster with the same respect they have shown me. You have never classified democrats as a whole saying they need to go "draw their welfare checks"? Maybe I have been asleep while I have been posting, but I believe you have already stereotyped the democratic party and poor individuals. Since, every democrat is not a taker, then have you not already felt "ill will" towards those who do not take? I think so. Sympathy and empathy must have not been practice as a core value in your family either. Think about this when democrats were trying to win the election it was those "rich" democrats are trying to buy the election. Now after they won they blame the election on all the "poor" democrats recieving goverment assitance voting democrat. Give me a break. I do "practice what I preach", if only republicans could do the same.
You make strong accusations that you can never back up. When confronted with your lies and when asked for you to prove it you never reply you just move on to new lies. I don't care what race or party affiliation you are if you are a taker then you are worthless. Obama is the President and this too will pass like a bad case of the runs..

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Looks like you need to learn what you are talking about

Also nudging markets higher was a report showing German investor confidence rose more than expected in February, hitting the highest level in about three years. The jump suggests Europe's largest economy is bouncing back from its slump.

http://moneymorning.com/2013/02/19/stock-mark ...
dont know nothin

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Way wiser than DKN wrote:
<quoted text> In the last 4 years while you were sleeping, bush lost the election. While you were sleeping we got a new president, his name is obama. While you were sleeping our economy went from bad to worst because obama our new president doesn't have a clue to what he is doing, therefore making everything worst. Ok now time for you to wake up barney. Hope you are awake time for a history lesson. Back in 2007, you know when you went to sleep, the stock market went over 14,000, well it crashed. All to often history repeats itself because people forget. Well the economy is bad and we are up to 14,000, it's only a matter of time. Because what goes must come down. Now common sense would tell you this but old barney that is sometime you lack. You just go ahead and tell yourself everything is fine while you have your head in the sand. But while you are bent over, that crash that's coming is going to kick you smack dap in the butt and it going to hurt. One more thing europe is economic trouble so looks like you got some misimformation. And it ain't going to help us any. Oh and don't worry i will get to tell you i told you so.
Wait who is sleeping? Who says our economy went from bad to worse? You? Who are YOU to decide these things? Do YOU get paid to keep track of our economy? I think not. Who was president in 2007? I believe that was George Bush, and well he failed incase you were asleep. Oh so now instead of cheering the stock market for breaking historic levels you condemn it and derive conspiracies of how it will plummet again? What a joke. Common sense would tell anyone that we as a nation are growing and becoming stronger and as a result businesses are starting to do better which means what? The stock market goes up. Europe is still in economic trouble, but nothing like it was in 2008 and 09. You say their economic recovery would not help our economy? How is that ? Last time I checked, Europe was one of the largest, if not THE largest consumer of American made products and when they do good, we do good. Your hope and desire for America to fail is instulting and Un-American to all of us who truely love our country and are greatful to live and die in it. I am proud to be an American. Can you say the same?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
Looks like you need to learn what you are talking about
Also nudging markets higher was a report showing German investor confidence rose more than expected in February, hitting the highest level in about three years. The jump suggests Europe's largest economy is bouncing back from its slump.
http://moneymorning.com/2013/02/19/stock-mark ...
Then if I was you I would be investing in the I Fund..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>Wait who is sleeping? Who says our economy went from bad to worse? You? Who are YOU to decide these things? Do YOU get paid to keep track of our economy? I think not. Who was president in 2007? I believe that was George Bush, and well he failed incase you were asleep. Oh so now instead of cheering the stock market for breaking historic levels you condemn it and derive conspiracies of how it will plummet again? What a joke. Common sense would tell anyone that we as a nation are growing and becoming stronger and as a result businesses are starting to do better which means what? The stock market goes up. Europe is still in economic trouble, but nothing like it was in 2008 and 09. You say their economic recovery would not help our economy? How is that ? Last time I checked, Europe was one of the largest, if not THE largest consumer of American made products and when they do good, we do good. Your hope and desire for America to fail is instulting and Un-American to all of us who truely love our country and are greatful to live and die in it. I am proud to be an American. Can you say the same?
LMAO! Do you even know what the Dow Jones is? Standards and Poor? Bull or Bear? Your thought process on everything is PRICELESS!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 20,941 - 20,960 of27,895
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the El Dorado Forum right now

Search the El Dorado Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Brittany Vinson 1 hr Puff daddy 3
foster locked up! 4 hr lol 41
Blakney Byrant 6 hr ghf 11
C.S. and B.P. affair 7 hr Mr dangle 17
infested with moon crickets 7 hr Mr dangle 12
why did whitey cross the road 8 hr guest 2
golden girls gone wild 8 hr woowooboy 1
•••

Flood Warning for Union County was issued at April 16 at 9:28PM CDT