|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>While your hypocrisy is often very amusing, it doesn't usually make me actually laugh out loud. This one, however, did... Robby Sobel... I mean BARNEY
But he who laughs last laughs best..........

Thank you for giving credit to the author whos quote was in quotation marks in the above refferenced post.

left that off on purpose.

I know you have learned to find quotes like I taught you.

Fully anticipating an attack, I left the authors name off on purpose but put quotations marks on his QUOTE to prove to you, I lead your dumb ass around like a dog on a leash.

P.S.

You should really learn what those little squiggly marks at the beginning an end end of a paragraph mean.

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
But he who laughs last laughs best..........
Thank you for giving credit to the author whos quote was in quotation marks in the above refferenced post.
left that off on purpose.
I know you have learned to find quotes like I taught you.
Fully anticipating an attack, I left the authors name off on purpose but put quotations marks on his QUOTE to prove to you, I lead your dumb ass around like a dog on a leash.
P.S.
You should really learn what those little squiggly marks at the beginning an end end of a paragraph mean.
You leave the names off because you are completely insecure with what you are posting and are paranoid that people know how to operate a computer to find what weak and mostly false information you provide.

You're false sense of superiority to make yourself feel better is just as amusing, Robby....
Hey you

Calico Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I don't I only take what I invested. I feel no ill will for anybody who is not a taker. You should read your last sentence over and over and over until you start practicing what you preach!

Of course you don't qualify for SS, you have to work first

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

guest wrote:
<quoted text>You leave the names off because you are completely insecure with what you are posting and are paranoid that people know how to operate a computer to find what weak and mostly false information you provide.
You're false sense of superiority to make yourself feel better is just as amusing, Robby....
Tomorrow we will work on rolling over, good boy, now get back under the porch Goo-fey.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

guest wrote:
<quoted text>You leave the names off because you are completely insecure with what you are posting and are paranoid that people know how to operate a computer to find what weak and mostly false information you provide.
Does Guest type what you think about yourself, or is it you feel the need to regurgitate the banter to make an attempt at covering your ass.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Way wiser than DKN wrote:
<quoted text>Since you're this absolutely fine finacial expert and claim the economy is doing so wonderfully. I thought i would share some news, after all you keep up with everything. Just wanted to let you know that radio shack, game stop, jcpenny, sears and a whole bunch of other change discount stores most are closeing 200+ stores each national wide. But here's the clincher walmart are discussing right now about actually closing stores accross the nation wide. Now somebody so smart as you missed this. Now barney if walmart are actually talking about closeing some stores. You cannot sit there and tell me that the economy is doing so awesome if walmart is thinking about closing stores. Look it up if you don't believe because it true and this ain't no joke. And this proves i'm right. Your expert opinion on economy is full of crap.
Now you are going to have to hurry up and wait,

so you can tell me

I told you so.

Happy waiting.
Hmmm

Alexander, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>For a woman you don't do a very good job at dressing anybody down. Perhaps you should find a man and work on it sweetie!
Your mother would be proud.
Hmmm

Alexander, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I don't qualify for SS. I only take what I invested. I feel no ill will for anybody who is not a taker. You should read your last sentence over and over and over until you start practicing what you preach!
How about that military disability check?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Hey you wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you don't qualify for SS, you have to work first
I retireed in my 40's and I have never paid SS. You obviously don't know squat about working.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mother would be proud.
As proud as your boyfriend?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
How about that military disability check?
You get one of those along with welfare? My hat off to you being a woman and all and serving this Great Country. Thank you..
Hmmm

Alexander, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You get one of those along with welfare? My hat off to you being a woman and all and serving this Great Country. Thank you..
Tell us about your great wartime exploits and your highly successful investments again. Of course you didn't pay any SS, you have always lived off the taxpayers dollar.

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Tomorrow we will work on rolling over, good boy, now get back under the porch Goo-fey.
Have you had your daily affirmation, yet?

Yes, Barn, look in the mirror and tell yourself "I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and dog-gonnit, I think people like me."
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us about your great wartime exploits and your highly successful investments again. Of course you didn't pay any SS, you have always lived off the taxpayers dollar.
Yes I served the tax payer well. My job description did not allow for the withdraw of SS from my bi-weekly check. Therefore I never paid into it and I will never get any SS. I have paid enough in taxes to keep YOU, Barney, don't know nothing, that horseshoe hillbilly and 5 other welfare takers afloat for a lifetime!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Not so fast little fellow. You still have not mastered "SIT". You are a good dog even though you are not the brightest dog I have ever worked with. You are no pure bred, definitely a mutt..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

guest wrote:
<quoted text>Have you had your daily affirmation, yet?
Yes, Barn, look in the mirror and tell yourself "I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and dog-gonnit, I think people like me."
Do a better job of picking your battles and you will feel less need to seek revenge, and rationalize your ignorance with adolescent rebuttals,

such as the one above.

Just would like to see you start the day with a better attitude..

Have a good afternoon Sir.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Way wiser than DKN wrote:
<quoted text>Economy is getting bad but somebody as an expert wantabee, simply doesn't want to face the truth and admit that you might actually be, let's say absolutely wrong. But somebody like me, i wouldn't say is right but actually paying attention to what is going on. When the stock market crashes, I will tell you I told you so. Oh one more thing. When it crashes it will be obama's fault. Face it barney your hero ain't perfect and he has no economic training or a clue to what he is doing.
I will say it--------- I told you so.

The day Bush took office

S&P 500

$1,342.54----------Jan.19, 2001

The day Bush left. Jan.20, 2009
$805.22

-40%

----------
The day Bush took office

Dow Jones Industrial

$10,587.59

$7,949.09

-25%
----------

The day Bush took office

NASDAQ

$2770.38

$1440.86

-48%
----------
Market today..........

Just before noon, the Dow Jones Industrial Average had climbed 56 points, or 40%, to 14,037; the Standard & Poor's 500 Index rose 8, or .48%, to 1,526; and the Nasdaq advanced 12, or .33%, to 3,201.

The S&P is on track to log its eighth consecutive week of gains and sits just 3% from its all-time high. And while the Dow eased 0.1% last week, it's just 183 points from its record high.

Following a rash of deal-making last week, more merger talks were fueling gains Tuesday.

Also nudging markets higher was a report showing German investor confidence rose more than expected in February, hitting the highest level in about three years. The jump suggests Europe's largest economy is bouncing back from its slump.

http://moneymorning.com/2013/02/19/stock-mark...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I will say it--------- I told you so.
The day Bush took office
S&P 500
$1,342.54----------Jan.19, 2001
$805.22
-40%
----------
The day Bush took office
Dow Jones Industrial
$10,587.59
$7,949.09
-25%
----------
The day Bush took office
NASDAQ
$2770.38
$1440.86
-48%
----------
Market today..........
Just before noon, the Dow Jones Industrial Average had climbed 56 points, or 40%, to 14,037; the Standard & Poor's 500 Index rose 8, or .48%, to 1,526; and the Nasdaq advanced 12, or .33%, to 3,201.
The S&P is on track to log its eighth consecutive week of gains and sits just 3% from its all-time high. And while the Dow eased 0.1% last week, it's just 183 points from its record high.
Following a rash of deal-making last week, more merger talks were fueling gains Tuesday.
Also nudging markets higher was a report showing German investor confidence rose more than expected in February, hitting the highest level in about three years. The jump suggests Europe's largest economy is bouncing back from its slump.
http://moneymorning.com/2013/02/19/stock-mark...
No wonder you are stuck on stupid and POOR. A President has nothing to do with the Stock Market. You probably think gas is this high because of Bush!
Horse shoe

Calico Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Hmmm,

As you can tell this a modest young person and does not like to talk about himself much.

You see he was a Quantum mechanic and he figured all this shit out, told Einstein he was wrong about the dice, investing was a piece of cake, and retired young.

He has that QM stuff down so good he can tell what will happen a month from now.

Just ask him, he will tell you its true.

Sincere,
Barney

Darn, I meant Horse shoe, how do you erase this .........

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Horse shoe wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Hmmm,
As you can tell this a modest young person and does not like to talk about himself much.
You see he was a Quantum mechanic and he figured all this shit out, told Einstein he was wrong about the dice, investing was a piece of cake, and retired young.
He has that QM stuff down so good he can tell what will happen a month from now.
Just ask him, he will tell you its true.
Sincere,
Barney
Darn, I meant Horse shoe, how do you erase this .........
It was Tesla not Einstein, get it right if you are going to tell the story to your Sesame Street buddy..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 20,921 - 20,940 of28,950
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the El Dorado Forum right now

Search the El Dorado Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Green Mystery Liquid In Creek 16 min Uncle dirty balls 2
guys with little ones keep reporting 22 min Duck Crap 21
Where is the best dance school in El Dorado? 37 min Wendy Morgan 18
Antique show rolls into southern Arkansas 1 hr roboblogger2 1
still a loser 3 hr Kayla Danielle Romaire 1
Nostalgic El Dorado (May '08) 4 hr Jean 906
Coach Corey Smith (Jun '09) 9 hr doc dre 89
•••
•••