Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Hey you

Mountain Home, AR

#22443 Feb 19, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I don't I only take what I invested. I feel no ill will for anybody who is not a taker. You should read your last sentence over and over and over until you start practicing what you preach!

Of course you don't qualify for SS, you have to work first

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#22444 Feb 19, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>You leave the names off because you are completely insecure with what you are posting and are paranoid that people know how to operate a computer to find what weak and mostly false information you provide.
You're false sense of superiority to make yourself feel better is just as amusing, Robby....
Tomorrow we will work on rolling over, good boy, now get back under the porch Goo-fey.

Location hidden

#22445 Feb 19, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>You leave the names off because you are completely insecure with what you are posting and are paranoid that people know how to operate a computer to find what weak and mostly false information you provide.
You're false sense of superiority to make yourself feel better is just as amusing, Robby....
Does Guest type what you think about yourself, or is it you feel the need to regurgitate the banter to make an attempt at covering your ass.

Location hidden

#22450 Feb 19, 2013
Way wiser than DKN wrote:
<quoted text>Since you're this absolutely fine finacial expert and claim the economy is doing so wonderfully. I thought i would share some news, after all you keep up with everything. Just wanted to let you know that radio shack, game stop, jcpenny, sears and a whole bunch of other change discount stores most are closeing 200+ stores each national wide. But here's the clincher walmart are discussing right now about actually closing stores accross the nation wide. Now somebody so smart as you missed this. Now barney if walmart are actually talking about closeing some stores. You cannot sit there and tell me that the economy is doing so awesome if walmart is thinking about closing stores. Look it up if you don't believe because it true and this ain't no joke. And this proves i'm right. Your expert opinion on economy is full of crap.
Now you are going to have to hurry up and wait,

so you can tell me

I told you so.

Happy waiting.
Hmmm

North Little Rock, AR

#22451 Feb 20, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>For a woman you don't do a very good job at dressing anybody down. Perhaps you should find a man and work on it sweetie!
Your mother would be proud.
Hmmm

North Little Rock, AR

#22452 Feb 20, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I don't qualify for SS. I only take what I invested. I feel no ill will for anybody who is not a taker. You should read your last sentence over and over and over until you start practicing what you preach!
How about that military disability check?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22453 Feb 20, 2013
Hey you wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you don't qualify for SS, you have to work first
I retireed in my 40's and I have never paid SS. You obviously don't know squat about working.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22454 Feb 20, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mother would be proud.
As proud as your boyfriend?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22455 Feb 20, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
How about that military disability check?
You get one of those along with welfare? My hat off to you being a woman and all and serving this Great Country. Thank you..
Hmmm

North Little Rock, AR

#22457 Feb 20, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You get one of those along with welfare? My hat off to you being a woman and all and serving this Great Country. Thank you..
Tell us about your great wartime exploits and your highly successful investments again. Of course you didn't pay any SS, you have always lived off the taxpayers dollar.

Blytheville, AR

#22458 Feb 20, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Tomorrow we will work on rolling over, good boy, now get back under the porch Goo-fey.
Have you had your daily affirmation, yet?

Yes, Barn, look in the mirror and tell yourself "I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and dog-gonnit, I think people like me."
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22459 Feb 20, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us about your great wartime exploits and your highly successful investments again. Of course you didn't pay any SS, you have always lived off the taxpayers dollar.
Yes I served the tax payer well. My job description did not allow for the withdraw of SS from my bi-weekly check. Therefore I never paid into it and I will never get any SS. I have paid enough in taxes to keep YOU, Barney, don't know nothing, that horseshoe hillbilly and 5 other welfare takers afloat for a lifetime!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22460 Feb 20, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Not so fast little fellow. You still have not mastered "SIT". You are a good dog even though you are not the brightest dog I have ever worked with. You are no pure bred, definitely a mutt..

Location hidden

#22461 Feb 20, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Have you had your daily affirmation, yet?
Yes, Barn, look in the mirror and tell yourself "I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and dog-gonnit, I think people like me."
Do a better job of picking your battles and you will feel less need to seek revenge, and rationalize your ignorance with adolescent rebuttals,

such as the one above.

Just would like to see you start the day with a better attitude..

Have a good afternoon Sir.

Location hidden

#22462 Feb 20, 2013
Way wiser than DKN wrote:
<quoted text>Economy is getting bad but somebody as an expert wantabee, simply doesn't want to face the truth and admit that you might actually be, let's say absolutely wrong. But somebody like me, i wouldn't say is right but actually paying attention to what is going on. When the stock market crashes, I will tell you I told you so. Oh one more thing. When it crashes it will be obama's fault. Face it barney your hero ain't perfect and he has no economic training or a clue to what he is doing.
I will say it--------- I told you so.

The day Bush took office

S&P 500

$1,342.54----------Jan.19, 2001

The day Bush left. Jan.20, 2009
$805.22

-40%

----------
The day Bush took office

Dow Jones Industrial

$10,587.59

$7,949.09

-25%
----------

The day Bush took office

NASDAQ

$2770.38

$1440.86

-48%
----------
Market today..........

Just before noon, the Dow Jones Industrial Average had climbed 56 points, or 40%, to 14,037; the Standard & Poor's 500 Index rose 8, or .48%, to 1,526; and the Nasdaq advanced 12, or .33%, to 3,201.

The S&P is on track to log its eighth consecutive week of gains and sits just 3% from its all-time high. And while the Dow eased 0.1% last week, it's just 183 points from its record high.

Following a rash of deal-making last week, more merger talks were fueling gains Tuesday.

Also nudging markets higher was a report showing German investor confidence rose more than expected in February, hitting the highest level in about three years. The jump suggests Europe's largest economy is bouncing back from its slump.

http://moneymorning.com/2013/02/19/stock-mark...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22463 Feb 20, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I will say it--------- I told you so.
The day Bush took office
S&P 500
$1,342.54----------Jan.19, 2001
$805.22
-40%
----------
The day Bush took office
Dow Jones Industrial
$10,587.59
$7,949.09
-25%
----------
The day Bush took office
NASDAQ
$2770.38
$1440.86
-48%
----------
Market today..........
Just before noon, the Dow Jones Industrial Average had climbed 56 points, or 40%, to 14,037; the Standard & Poor's 500 Index rose 8, or .48%, to 1,526; and the Nasdaq advanced 12, or .33%, to 3,201.
The S&P is on track to log its eighth consecutive week of gains and sits just 3% from its all-time high. And while the Dow eased 0.1% last week, it's just 183 points from its record high.
Following a rash of deal-making last week, more merger talks were fueling gains Tuesday.
Also nudging markets higher was a report showing German investor confidence rose more than expected in February, hitting the highest level in about three years. The jump suggests Europe's largest economy is bouncing back from its slump.
http://moneymorning.com/2013/02/19/stock-mark...
No wonder you are stuck on stupid and POOR. A President has nothing to do with the Stock Market. You probably think gas is this high because of Bush!
Horse shoe

Mountain Home, AR

#22464 Feb 20, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Hmmm,

As you can tell this a modest young person and does not like to talk about himself much.

You see he was a Quantum mechanic and he figured all this shit out, told Einstein he was wrong about the dice, investing was a piece of cake, and retired young.

He has that QM stuff down so good he can tell what will happen a month from now.

Just ask him, he will tell you its true.

Sincere,
Barney

Darn, I meant Horse shoe, how do you erase this .........

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22465 Feb 20, 2013
Horse shoe wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Hmmm,
As you can tell this a modest young person and does not like to talk about himself much.
You see he was a Quantum mechanic and he figured all this shit out, told Einstein he was wrong about the dice, investing was a piece of cake, and retired young.
He has that QM stuff down so good he can tell what will happen a month from now.
Just ask him, he will tell you its true.
Sincere,
Barney
Darn, I meant Horse shoe, how do you erase this .........
It was Tesla not Einstein, get it right if you are going to tell the story to your Sesame Street buddy..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22466 Feb 20, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Do a better job of picking your battles and you will feel less need to seek revenge, and rationalize your ignorance with adolescent rebuttals,
such as the one above.
Just would like to see you start the day with a better attitude..
Have a good afternoon Sir.
You can pick your friends and you can pick your nose but you can't pick your friends nose.
Horse shoe

Mountain Home, AR

#22468 Feb 20, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>It was Tesla not Einstein, get it right if you are going to tell the story to your Sesame Street buddy..
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
&#8213; Albert Einstein

“God does not play dice with the universe.”

&#8213; Albert Einstein, The Born-Einstein Letters 1916-55

tags: quantum-physics, science

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mustafa Naqvi (Nov '10) 13 hr Gollum 70
kasey eades (May '13) 14 hr dramasquad 63
Skip and Cheryl 23 hr mossy seaman 4
Mullinax Prisoner Sat shooters anoymus 8
Samantha Miller Sat lolwhatanidiot 7
cheryl williams Sat omg 27
who is Shawn Youngs.. (Nov '11) Sat actually 17
El Dorado Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web