created by: Rick | Jun 8, 2010

Arkansas

5,849 votes

Did you vote today?

Click on an option to vote

  • Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
20,561 - 20,580 of 29,451 Comments Last updated 28 min ago
Hmmm

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21982
Feb 13, 2013
 
MustBAMistake wrote:
<quoted text>
“What Democratic congressmen do to their women staffers, Republican congressmen do to the country”
calling Sarah Palin a “cu**”
Apparently Andy Williams, the iconic singer of some of the most-loved tunes in history, is to be remembered as a “teabag idiot.”
Wow, Jesus just f***ed Tim #Tebow bad!
"Now that Scott Walker has survived his recall, he has to tell us once and for all was he that kid in Deliverance"
Now, the HBO host and million dollar donor to President Obama's SuperPAC may have done it again Friday saying Mitt Romney's charitable donations are “bullsh-t” and that “he gives to his cult.”
Look some more up if you can.
Sarah Palin is a “cu**”
Hmmm

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21984
Feb 14, 2013
 
Way wiser than DKN wrote:
<quoted text>Yes but this president has got away with more crap than any other president in history. The reason why obama gets away with so much is nobody has got a set to stand up to the dictator in chief.
And here I thought God created John Boehner and the Republican House to see that he didn't.

I think you are somewhat confused as to just what the word "dictator" really means.
Hmmm

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21985
Feb 14, 2013
 
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>This was your question I responded to. No where does it say anything about killing babies. You liberals are responsible for millions of abortions, millions of baby deaths. Not me. You need to take a class on reading comprehension..
Actually the expectant mother would be primarily responsible it would seem.
Guest

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21986
Feb 14, 2013
 
Way wiser than DKN wrote:
<quoted text>Totally agree, I'm glad they stopped him before he killed anymore people. And anybody that thinks he's a hero needs to have their heads examined. But i'm sick of people saying he was mental. This guy knew exactly what he was doing and he deserved exactly what he got. Please pray for the four families that lost a love one. they are hurting because of this cop killer.
People have gotten into the mindset that when someone does an outrageous thing they are mentally ill. That's not true. There is such a thing as pure evil. The old devil persuades some to do horrible things. Many people don't want to admit this. What this ex cop did was evil.
Hmmm

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21987
Feb 14, 2013
 
Guest wrote:
<quoted text> People have gotten into the mindset that when someone does an outrageous thing they are mentally ill. That's not true. There is such a thing as pure evil. The old devil persuades some to do horrible things. Many people don't want to admit this. What this ex cop did was evil.
Sure it was evil, evil lurks in the dark recesses of every mind, it's the individuals responsibility to control that evil. Blaming the "devil" for our failures is just another cunning and weak human trait that shifts that responsibility away from ourselves.

I get so tired of hearing the phrase, "well everybody makes mistakes" as excuse for every form of depravity imaginable.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21988
Feb 14, 2013
 
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually the expectant mother would be primarily responsible it would seem.
Actually a liberal like you who condones murder is just as guilty as the act of murder itself.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21989
Feb 14, 2013
 
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure it was evil, evil lurks in the dark recesses of every mind, it's the individuals responsibility to control that evil. Blaming the "devil" for our failures is just another cunning and weak human trait that shifts that responsibility away from ourselves.
I get so tired of hearing the phrase, "well everybody makes mistakes" as excuse for every form of depravity imaginable.
"Sorta like Bush did? How many families do you think got the answers they deserve?"

You can't be too tired of hearing it. You like to justify bad behavior with bad behavior, as you state above it's the liberal way.

Dorner was a liberal animal, he said so himself in his manifesto. Liberals have blood on their hands for spreading their filth and hate and dividing this country over the past 4 years..
Hmmm

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21990
Feb 14, 2013
 
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Actually a liberal like you who condones murder is just as guilty as the act of murder itself.
And I assume that God personally appointed you to bear the weight of the world while judging others against your high moral standards. It is quite obvious from your posts that you are indeed a superior man.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21991
Feb 14, 2013
 
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
And I assume that God personally appointed you to bear the weight of the world while judging others against your high moral standards. It is quite obvious from your posts that you are indeed a superior man.
Thank you. It's not as easy as you might think..
Hmmm

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21992
Feb 14, 2013
 
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
"Sorta like Bush did? How many families do you think got the answers they deserve?"
You can't be too tired of hearing it. You like to justify bad behavior with bad behavior, as you state above it's the liberal way.
Dorner was a liberal animal, he said so himself in his manifesto. Liberals have blood on their hands for spreading their filth and hate and dividing this country over the past 4 years..
Yet you have the blood of others on you hands as well, don't pretend that you are the self-appointed harbinger of doom by ignoring your complicity as well.
Hmmm

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21993
Feb 14, 2013
 
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you. It's not as easy as you might think..
I'm sure it's not...but one must persevere.

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21994
Feb 14, 2013
 
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you. It's not as easy as you might think..
Nor as easy as you seem to think.

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21995
Feb 14, 2013
 
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you have the blood of others on you hands as well, don't pretend that you are the self-appointed harbinger of doom by ignoring your complicity as well.
It is obvious you can talk the talk now walk the walk. Prove it!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21996
Feb 14, 2013
 
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure it's not...but one must persevere.
God told me to do my best and he would guide me through the rest!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21997
Feb 14, 2013
 
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Nor as easy as you seem to think.
You are correct, some say I am blessed but there are times I believe this gift is a curse!

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21998
Feb 14, 2013
 
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>It is obvious you can talk the talk now walk the walk. Prove it!
Just curious, what are you asking them to prove?

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21999
Feb 14, 2013
 
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You are correct, some say I am blessed but there are times I believe this gift is a curse!
I can see where you're coming from, I agree.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22000
Feb 14, 2013
 
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Just curious, what are you asking them to prove?
Look it up!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22001
Feb 14, 2013
 
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see where you're coming from, I agree.
Just like you do there are a few others who see that quality in me also!

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22003
Feb 14, 2013
 
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Just like you do there are a few others who see that quality in me also!
I bet they do.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Ferguson - El Dorado, AR 31 min ducky dale 38
hookers 1 hr Bobby Parker 32
So Glad this Person has been Dumbed Down a Bit 3 hr Duck lover 76
Criminals 3 hr curiousj 5
Cage Fight - Fund Raiser 6 hr Promoter 4
Drug Dens 7 hr Shelia 76
Homeless people in El Dorado? 10 hr roboblogger2 7

Search the El Dorado Forum:
•••
•••
•••

El Dorado Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

El Dorado People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

El Dorado News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in El Dorado
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••