Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I like the way democrats ALWAYS justify bad behavior with more bad behavior! Typical liberal core values!
Is it not Republicans who instituted this type of behavior in the first place? I believe so. Check your history and your previous post my friend.
dont know nothin

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>With all this GOOD your savior has bestowed upon us Americans why are things so BAD for this country?
What things are "bad"? Name some things that have been perceived as worse off now than they were when Bush was president. Only people who think this country is doing worse is the people who watch Fox News and cannot think for themselves, and you sir are a prime example of such ignorance.
dont know nothin

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Reality Check wrote:
Obama is even ruining memorials of our fallen heros. Fallen Navy Seal Chris Campbell had one request for his funeral. He wanted Ted Nugent to attend the services. Well Obama, who doesn't like Mr. Nugent, flexed his executive muscle and had the pentagon call Ted and relay the message that the president didn't want him to attend. I have news for the president. Everything isn't about you!!! I'm sure Obama was furious that an American hero like Chris Campbell would rather have Ted Nugent at his funeral than Obama. This is just another example of the disconnect our "president" has with the American people. And yes Mr. President, we have much more respect and grattitude for our millitary and their service to this great nation than we do for you and your "service". Heck, I have a lot more respect and grattitude for every hard working American than I do for our "president". At least the fruits of their labor strengthens America.
Are you serious? So, Ted Nugent goes on the air with Glenn Beck to discuss this conspiracy he is trying to imagine to get air time at a funeral to take is name out disgrace for degrading the president, and you believe every word he says? Do you not think that if it was his dieing wish that there would have been more outrage at the fact rather than just reporting on what Glenn Beck and Ted Nugent try and portray as such on Fox News? GET REAL. If his wife wanted him to play and if he in fact put that last request in his will do not think that he would be playing at his funeral? I think so. Before you start believing these backroom conspiracies, how about you understand the politics behind them.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>In your above post, you quoted mediamatters.com run by David Brock who was involved in an $850,000 blackmail scandel to keep secrets about his online hate site quiet.
A police report obtained by Fox News shows that Brock contacted the Washington, D.C. Metro Police Department in September 2010 after his longtime domestic partner William Grey allegedly threatened to release “derogatory information about him and his organization to the press and donors that would be embarrassing to him and cause harm to the organization if he did not comply [with Grey's demands].”
Grey reportedly warned Brock to comply with his demands in a 2008 email.“Please finish this today so I don’t have to waste my time emailing anyone — Biden, Coulter, Carlson, Huffington, Drudge, Ingraham,” Grey wrote.
In a 2010 email, Grey threatened to blow the whistle on what he presumably saw as financial issues at Media Matters worthy of the attention of Brock’s “donors and the IRS.”
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/02/27/media-matte...
Brock/Soros (Major donor for mediamatters) What great role models you are following...
You make it too easy to use your own words against you.
ROF_LMAO

No I did NOT "quoted mediamatters" I left the source off that post. Butt I sure appresate you calling that to my attetion.

Here is where it came from, look for yourself, and have yourself another big ole mess of CROW-

http://www.glennbeck.com/2012/04/18/who-cance...

Now Sucker, what were you saying about

"You make it too easy to use your own words against you"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

was laughing so hard at you Guess that I misspelled a few words.

Sorry about the misspellings, but thanks a million for the laugh.

Barnyard

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
ROF_LMAO
No I did NOT "quoted mediamatters" I left the source off that post. Butt I sure appresate you calling that to my attetion.
Here is where it came from, look for yourself, and have yourself another big ole mess of CROW-
Unless you are talking about your head, you misspelled "but"
Barnyard

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
ROF_LMAO
And "appreciate"
Barnyard

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
ROF_LMAO
You just get so excited when you think you caught someone in an error you just about mess on yourself.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

guest wrote:
<quoted text>In your above post, you quoted mediamatters.com run by David Brock who was involved in an $850,000 blackmail scandel to keep secrets about his online hate site quiet.
A police report obtained by Fox News shows that Brock contacted the Washington, D.C. Metro Police Department in September 2010 after his longtime domestic partner William Grey allegedly threatened to release “derogatory information about him and his organization to the press and donors that would be embarrassing to him and cause harm to the organization if he did not comply [with Grey's demands].”
Grey reportedly warned Brock to comply with his demands in a 2008 email.“Please finish this today so I don’t have to waste my time emailing anyone — Biden, Coulter, Carlson, Huffington, Drudge, Ingraham,” Grey wrote.
In a 2010 email, Grey threatened to blow the whistle on what he presumably saw as financial issues at Media Matters worthy of the attention of Brock’s “donors and the IRS.”
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/02/27/media-matte...
Brock/Soros (Major donor for mediamatters) What great role models you are following...
You make it too easy to use your own words against you.
While working for The American Spectator, he wrote an article on Anita Hill, which he later expanded into The Real Anita Hill, a book that made him popular in the conservative movement. Brock would later say that many of the details he used were false.

The Seduction of Hillary Rodham was the beginning of Brock's falling out with the conservative movement. The issue that forced him to leave the conservative movement was the movement's intolerance towards homosexuality. Brock had reluctantly come out of the closet prior to writing the Hillary Clinton book, and believes this contributed to his being shunned by many in the movement

LMAO- I would bet if you knew who he was before Fox News mention his name, you loved him.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Barnyard wrote:
<quoted text>
And "appreciate"
No kidding Capitan obvious, think that had any thing to do with this quote?

"Sorry about the misspellings, but thanks a million for the laugh".
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>All major cities are ran by democrats because not everyone believes the backwood rhetoric that seems to find it's way onto these sites, such as yours.
That's why all major cities are crime ridden and going bankrupt. There is nothing in this country a democrat can not destroy.
Jane

Ravenden Springs, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Barnyard wrote:
<quoted text>
You just get so excited when you think you caught someone in an error you just about mess on yourself.
Barney must have kicked you're behind too. Is that why you never discuss politics with him?

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
ROF_LMAO
I discovered something even more narrow than your mind; your eyesight.
http://mediamattersaction.org/reports/fearand...

Post 21785 was the "above post"

I wish I had the time to continue to keep up with your ignorance.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text> You asked the question "what happens to the jobs they vacate?". Well, let me ask you something. What happens to the average part time job that sees the employee move on to what they were going to college for or move up in the company to a full time position? They rehire, it is just that simple. If a company has a vacant position they need to fill they do not just sit on that position until another hispanic comes along. There are no white only, black only, or hispanic only jobs out there. We actually have negative immigrant migration flow in this country sense Obama has been in office and the first in decades. You say "It's all about VOTES! PATHETIC!"; however, it was the republican party who gerrymandered its districts to allow more votes in their favor to take over and hold the House, and is currently being decided by several republcan controlled governors and legislatures across red states whether or not they should change the voting system into districting rather than the current voting standard to help them win. This is the United States of America, not the United Districts of America. The only "pathetic" thing around here are Republicans trying to lie, cheat, and scheme their way into the White House.
You obviously don't get out much. All of your western states employ hispanics in the farming industry. Cities like Las Vegas employee hispanics in the house building industry. Most of these hispanics are illegals. When the illegals move out more illegals move in. Eastern states also employ illegals in the farming idustry picking ornges and grapefruit and such. In the middle states illegals mostly hispanics work in the chicken and beef processing inustry. When these people get legal they will move on and millions of more illegals will come across the border. Don't believe everything you see on msnbc about illegals not coming. Tunnels are discovered almost weekly along the border. Something is coming through them. Without fraud, entitlement programs and illegal aliens the democrat party would not exist. SIMPLE!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text> Is it not Republicans who instituted this type of behavior in the first place? I believe so. Check your history and your previous post my friend.
LMAO! So in your eyes two wrongs make a right! Typical liberal core values! PATHETIC!

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
While working for The American Spectator, he wrote an article on Anita Hill, which he later expanded into The Real Anita Hill, a book that made him popular in the conservative movement. Brock would later say that many of the details he used were false.
The Seduction of Hillary Rodham was the beginning of Brock's falling out with the conservative movement. The issue that forced him to leave the conservative movement was the movement's intolerance towards homosexuality. Brock had reluctantly come out of the closet prior to writing the Hillary Clinton book, and believes this contributed to his being shunned by many in the movement
LMAO- I would bet if you knew who he was before Fox News mention his name, you loved him.
Wow, a habitual liar, no wonder you are so found of him.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text> What things are "bad"? Name some things that have been perceived as worse off now than they were when Bush was president. Only people who think this country is doing worse is the people who watch Fox News and cannot think for themselves, and you sir are a prime example of such ignorance.
The economy is sluggish, unemployment is around 8%, the debt is out of control, Welfare is at it's highest in the history of the United States, this country is more divided than it has ever been. Just a few quick "perceptions" for you..

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Barnyard wrote:
<quoted text>
Key word being "think" which he did not do, once again. He was too caught up in all of that laughter to realize he wasn't paying attention and walked right into another wall.
Barnyard

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Jane wrote:
<quoted text>
Barney must have kicked you're behind too. Is that why you never discuss politics with him?
Barney has kissed butt most of his life. There is no reason to discus politics with Barney, he doesn't know until he is told. But then you know that.
Barnyard

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
No kidding Capitan obvious, think that had any thing to do with this quote?
"Sorry about the misspellings, but thanks a million for the laugh".
You have always been easy to entertain but even easier to confuse. Bet the boys in school had fun with you, you are so easy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the El Dorado Forum right now

Search the El Dorado Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Lots of Ugly Guys in Eldo 1 hr moo 2
Ashley Scroggs Brummett 2 hr Name 23
looking for a good looking woman for a road trip 2 hr dudecalmdown 5
guys with little ones keep reporting 2 hr shortshortman 27
Municipal Auditorium- El Dorado 2 hr Pay attention 13
dumb a meth heads (Dec '12) 3 hr curious wall 18
Green Mystery Liquid In Creek 4 hr Huh 10
•••
•••