Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Blue Statesman

Bexar, AR

#21514 Feb 4, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Typical liberal always moving the goal posts. You can not refute anything I posted. ALL companies operated in the Uited States must meet FEDERAL OSHA LAWS or be fined or shut down. Even a mental midget like you can see that.
"MY POINT - "there are no federal laws requiring companies",
Requiring companies to do what? You seem confused with your own questions.
Marijuana is illegal pure and simple. It will not be legal until Federal LAW says it is.
I tell you what you seem to be having a difficult time this morning. I will let you go back and sit down and put some thought into what you say, write it down on a piece of paper and then before you copy it here on topix word for word I ask that you compose yourself so people can understand exactly what it is you desire. Right now you sound like a rambling old fool. I will give you 15 minutes and I will check back. Good luck..
Buy all means let me refresh your memory of where this started and get you back on track.

I said there is no Fed law,(its STATE LAW), that gives workers of NON Federal jobs time off to vote.

You say I am wrong, Give the Federal Statue Number that proves you correct.........

ITS JUST THAT F*%KING EASY!

Unless you let your mouth write a check that you don't have the backbone or the sense to cash.
Blue Statesman

Bexar, AR

#21515 Feb 4, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text> No need to thank me, it's just what I do!
Child Labor Laws
Most small businesses required to comply with the Fair Labor Standards Act or OSHA laws, also must comply with the federal child labor laws. The federal government strictly regulates youth employment. It requires employers to follow the act's rules against hiring minors to perform hazardous work, or working more than a set number of hours during the year, and providing them with mandatory breaks. The federal government categorizes child labor laws according to age, and some laws only apply to minors under 16. The act does not apply to individuals who are at least 18 years old. Most employers may not hire minors less than 14 years of age, unless the minor works in a family business or in the entertainment industry. Children younger than 12 may only work on small farms, earning at least minimum wage and only with specific consent from their parents.
Federal Contractors
Small private companies working on government property or on government contracts may have to comply with the federal contract laws. The Walsh-Healey Public Contracts Act covers employers who have contracts with the federal government in excess of $10,000 to provide services or goods. Other federal contract laws may also apply to small businesses. The Walsh-Healey Act contains minimum notice and poster requirements, and employment rights.
Considerations
Since employment laws can frequently change, you should not use this information as a substitute for legal advice. Seek advice through an attorney licensed to practice law in your jurisdiction.
Read more: Labor Laws for Small Private Companies | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/info_7996695_labor-laws-s...
Nice spin Missy, but we just need the Federal statue number please
Blue Statesman

Bexar, AR

#21516 Feb 4, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>All companies are required to follow Federal OSHA laws regarding health and safety. Let me repeat that, ALL companies are required to follow Federal OSHA laws regarding health and safety.

No need to stand, you can SIT CORRECTED!
Those not covered by OSHA regulations include the self-employed individuals, people who hire their immediate relatives to work on the family farm, federal employees covered by federal law, and state and local government employees, unless they work in states that have their own OSHA rules.

Read more: Labor Laws for Small Private Companies | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/info_7996695_labor-laws-s...

How about that Ole wise one, you just shot yourself in the foot with your own post.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#21517 Feb 4, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
That is correct my "statistics" and you being ignorant again.
Guess what, now you can have a "work ethic" and be a voter too.
A majority of states now mandate that companies provide time for employees to cast their ballots.
While there are no federal laws requiring companies to give time off from work to vote, a majority of states do have rules designed to ensure employees can make it to the polls on Election Day.
Laws vary by state, but if polls are not open two or three hours outside employees' regular shifts, employers are generally required to provide them with reasonable time off to vote. Lunch and other rest periods may not be included as part of the time off for voting.
BUSTED! You libs are so EASY! Sockpuppet much Barney! LOL! What a loon. It's always the facts that confuse you! Be more careful in the future you look so silly when you forget under what name you posted your left win liberal agenda lies! LOL!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#21518 Feb 4, 2013
Blue Statesman wrote:
<quoted text>
Buy all means let me refresh your memory of where this started and get you back on track.
I said there is no Fed law,(its STATE LAW), that gives workers of NON Federal jobs time off to vote.
You say I am wrong, Give the Federal Statue Number that proves you correct.........
ITS JUST THAT F*%KING EASY!
Unless you let your mouth write a check that you don't have the backbone or the sense to cash.
You said or Barney said! LOL! BUSTED! Yes you are pathetic but you are good cheap ENTERTAINMENT!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#21519 Feb 4, 2013
Blue Statesman wrote:
<quoted text>
Those not covered by OSHA regulations include the self-employed individuals, people who hire their immediate relatives to work on the family farm, federal employees covered by federal law, and state and local government employees, unless they work in states that have their own OSHA rules.
How about that Ole wise one, you just shot yourself in the foot with your own post.
Read it all Barney. I am starting to believe that you were not born stupid, you just really work hard at it..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#21520 Feb 4, 2013
No need to thank me Topix Posters, outing these left wing loons and their crazy Sockpuppets is just what I do!
Blue Statesman

Bexar, AR

#21521 Feb 4, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>BUSTED! You libs are so EASY! Sockpuppet much Barney! LOL! What a loon. It's always the facts that confuse you! Be more careful in the future you look so silly when you forget under what name you posted your left win liberal agenda lies! LOL!
You really not much of a detective are you? If you were you would have seen the similarities long ago.

Now lets get back to that statute number we were talking about, you seem to want to talk about everything butt.

What is the problem?

Knowing three languages, as you say you do, surely you could tell us the answer in at least in at least one.

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#21522 Feb 4, 2013
Blue Statesman wrote:
<quoted text>
You really not much of a detective are you? If you were you would have seen the similarities long ago.
Now lets get back to that statute number we were talking about, you seem to want to talk about everything butt.
What is the problem?
Knowing three languages, as you say you do, surely you could tell us the answer in at least in at least one.
No te voy a decirle otro vez, Eres muy loco. Yo puedo hacer tu vida una pesa dia. Ud. no quierre oir la verdad por qe tu eres muy differente, como un morano sin inteligente. No es necesario par mi explicar su historia su de problemas in la cabeza. Todo el mundo ya saben.

O France si bu prefere'..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#21523 Feb 4, 2013
Blue Statesman wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the problem?
BUSTED, no way out! LMAO!

PRICELESS!
Blue Statesman

Bexar, AR

#21524 Feb 4, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Read it all Barney. I am starting to believe that you were not born stupid, you just really work hard at it..
POST #21054

"All companies are required to follow Federal OSHA laws regarding health and safety. Let me repeat that, ALL companies are required to follow Federal OSHA laws regarding health and safety".

Those not covered by OSHA regulations include the self-employed individuals, people who hire their immediate relatives to work on the family farm, federal employees covered by federal law, and All companies are required to follow Federal OSHA laws , unless they work in states that have their own OSHA rules.

Oh I see now - All companies are required to follow Federal OSHA laws, butt if you are an individual, family farm or federal employee covered by federal law, you are not a company, and do what you want.

Good!

Now what the hell has that to do with the the original topic you keep dodging?

Blue Statesman

Bexar, AR

#21525 Feb 4, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>No te voy a decirle otro vez, Eres muy loco. Yo puedo hacer tu vida una pesa dia. Ud. no quierre oir la verdad por qe tu eres muy differente, como un morano sin inteligente. No es necesario par mi explicar su historia su de problemas in la cabeza. Todo el mundo ya saben.
O France si bu prefere'..
You told us long ago about the translation web site, IM not impressed, if I remember correctly you were not using the same Moniker then either.

NUMBER PLEASE

Blue Statesman

Bexar, AR

#21526 Feb 4, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You said or Barney said! LOL! BUSTED! Yes you are pathetic but you are good cheap ENTERTAINMENT!
Dumbass, if you are so sure, why you ask?

I digress,

I see you are choosing the latter.

Like you had any other choice!

ROFLMAO

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#21527 Feb 4, 2013
Blue Statesman wrote:
<quoted text>
You told us long ago about the translation web site, IM not impressed, if I remember correctly you were not using the same Moniker then either.
NUMBER PLEASE
I always use WARRIOR that is who I am. I have never heard of a translation web site but I don't doubt one exists. If one does then you won't have any problems translating what I posted to find your answer. After all you said to post it in one of the languages I know. I know you are upset because I outed you. Watching you in a high speed wobble right now is PRICELESS!

LMAO!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#21528 Feb 4, 2013
Blue Statesman wrote:
<quoted text>
NUMBER PLEASE
Re-post what you claim. Put up or shut up!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#21529 Feb 4, 2013
Blue Statesman wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbass, if you are so sure, why you ask?
I digress,
I see you are choosing the latter.
Like you had any other choice!
ROFLMAO
Wobble, wobble, wobble, PRICELESS!

LMAO!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#21530 Feb 4, 2013
You guys voted for him now ENJOY your "hope and change". LOL!

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-02-03/obam...
In All Fairness

Jonesboro, AR

#21531 Feb 4, 2013
Blue Statesman wrote:
<quoted text>
NUMBER PLEASE
When you are asked to present facts, you always tell us to do it ourselves. Generally difficult since your facts are made up.
dont know nothin

Benton City, WA

#21532 Feb 4, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
So the elderly don't count as citizens since their opinions differ from liberals. That point of view compliments nicely the death panels in Obamacare. Don't you think there is a reason that Fox is on certain stations when others are not? You ask what has Chris Mattews said that was inaccurate? Nothing. I believe Chris Mattews really does fanticize about killing Rush Limbaugh and you obviously agree with him. True colors are coming out. As for Rachel Maddow, she didn't say anything in the clip I posted. It's what she didn't say when Bill Maher said he hated republicans as much as she did. Anyone with integrity would have said they disagree with the republicans but they don't hate them and they would have meant it. You agreeing with Ed Schultz about Laura Ingram being a slut yet having a problem with Rush Limbaugh saying others were a slut again shows your true colors. BTW there is a reason I didn't mention Rush because I am familiar with the statement you referred to and I don't agree with it. It was wrong.
Your statement "Do not try to say that all I do is demonize and all this other nonsense and "big" words you have picked up from my writing. You have NOTHING, to say in your defense of Fox News. That station is a joke just like all of your posts." You made it one whole sentence before you engaged in demonization. Lets try for two sentences next.
Incase you cannot comprehend what is being said maybe you should slow down and read the posts before you start spewing what you think the post said. Did I say that elderly people were not considered citizens because they watch Fox News? NO. I stated that Fox News average viewer age is 60 years old for Bill Oriely's show. What "death panel" conspriacy are you talking about this time? Please elaborate. Fox has their own channel's just as MSNBC has its own channel and CNN has its own channel. If you reallly want to know why Fox is offered by almost all cable networks it is because it is the ONLY news channel that charges it's network provider money to keep them on and in turn raises cable and satellite bills. To support fox news you do not have to watch their station, they get their money either way because they are scheming the system. I do not care what Chris thinks of Rush. I have watched and listend to both and Rush does need a good talking to and believe me if I see him at some point in my life I will be happy to give him one, but to assume that me or someone else wants to murder someone just because we think they are a pompous ass shows just how radical your way of thinking really is. She has her opinion on the republican party just as millions of other people do, and if she does not truely know how much Bill really hates republicans then how can she respond to such a simple statement and why waste air time defending her feelings when she does a great job of providing the facts? There is no point in wasting everyones time with her useless opinion when she knows her viewers want the facts. Laura Ingrahm is in the political spotlight and is open for criticism but to call out half of American women and an innocent girl going to college is a completely different story, if Laura cannot handle the heat then get out of the fire. While I may agree with Ed on what he said, I also agree with you that it was just as inapporpriate and should have been left for private conversation instead of aired publically. That was criticism I was using to describe your posts. I was not demonizing you making you sound evil and vicious in your posts. Atleast if you are going to use the big words make sure you know what they mean.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#21533 Feb 4, 2013
Oneford wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at you good ole boys, cherry picking comments, using them out of context of their original meaning. Calling your fantasy facts.
That must be some good shit you guys are smoking.
You can come in, the water is warm..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christmas Parade Postponement(s?) (Dec '13) 3 hr Hmmm 4
Billie Gulley and Allison barton 4 hr Joke 3
News Names of 2 legislators, ex-justice on users list (Aug '15) 8 hr Murphy USA 6
allison (Sep '13) 12 hr Hot 30
Crackhead beauty queens 16 hr Wow 2
Hotshots struggling 18 hr Joke 45
Photographers Thu Issac 3

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Dorado Mortgages