Fayetteville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

You people need to let it go... Republicans lost the election... Accept it you lost. Now move on. And stop being so paranoid not everything is a conspiracy.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Billy Bob wrote:
You people need to let it go... Republicans lost the election... Accept it you lost. Now move on. And stop being so paranoid not everything is a conspiracy.
Why does free speeech always scare liberals?

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>Talk about a complete misrepresentation... But, we've come to expect you lying even when you're attempting to tell the truth. Sort of like MSNBC
http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2013/01/29/f...
"FNC again beat MSNBC and CNN in total day and primetime viewership and among adults 25-54 for the month of January. This most recent win marks 11 consecutive years of FNC's dominance as the #1-rated cable news network. Please see below for more on FNC's January numbers."
I did not say they were not rated #1 Dumb Ass, look at the quote then look at the answer.

Then think before you engage in another display of blatant ignorance.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

EVERYBODY in the world knows FOX is NUMBER ONE!

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:

My only question is why are liberals AFRAID of FOX News? They don't have to watch it do they?
No they don't, and it is looking as though several other people are not either.

The ratings for January, 2013:

Fox News was down -6% in total viewers and -22% in the key adults 25-54 demo in total day in January, the lowest demo numbers since July 2008. In primetime, the network was down -17% in total viewers and -40% in the demo, posting its lowest demo numbers since May 2006

Let me break this down for you Guest, in a way you might under stand.

Fox News has 10 viewers, they loose "6% in total viewers" that would be 6 viewers, okay, still with me?

Now Fox has FOUR VIEWERS, and MSNBC still has THREE viewers that still pretty much make Fox number one, would it not.

Get it yet Einestien?

Now tell me how this,

"it is looking as though several other people are not either"

is not saying the same thing as this,

By Plain Dealer staff and wire reports
on January 30, 2013 at 10:00 PM, updated January 31, 2013 at 3:30 AM

January marked the worst ratings month ever for Fox's "On the Record with Greta Van Susteren."Associated Press

Fox News had its worst ratings since 2001 in January, according to the latest figures, but it still led its cable news competition.

The network had a 12-year low in the coveted 25-54 demographic in primetime and fell to its lowest total day ratings since 2008,

-6% in total viewers and -22% in the key adults 25-54 demo in total day in January, the lowest demo numbers since July 2008.

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Why does free speeech always scare liberals?
It is not the "speech" we fear, it is the ignorance of the speaker that is to be feared.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Look Barney has learned how to repost comments. Good for you Barney you go!
Blue

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
And 98% of the world could give a shit less.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not the "speech" we fear, it is the ignorance of the speaker that is to be feared.
I don't fear you or Obama and you guys are the most ignorant speakers I have ever witnessed in my entire life!
Understanding

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
It is the ignorance of the listeners of MSNBC that frightens us, they can't be trusted. Heck, they re-elected that Obama. And you get great satisfaction pointing to the slight drop in viewership of FOX and still they had more viewers than all the liberal stations combined, might be a seasonal thing, I still miss Air America and Al Gore Al the Time. Besides that, your fries are burning.
Billy Bob

Fayetteville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I don't fear you or Obama and you guys are the most ignorant speakers I have ever witnessed in my entire life!
"entire life"? all 14yrs of it.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Blue wrote:
<quoted text>
And 98% of the world could give a shit less.
Yes but you and your 2% buddies here on topix care because you keep bringing it up. FOX shines the light on the slime, always has always will. That's why they are NUMBER ONE!
Billy Bob

Fayetteville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
Yer.. Number 1 something... Not number 1 "fair and balanced".

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Understanding wrote:
<quoted text>
It is the ignorance of the listeners of MSNBC that frightens us, they can't be trusted. Heck, they re-elected that Obama. And you get great satisfaction pointing to the slight drop in viewership of FOX and still they had more viewers than all the liberal stations combined, might be a seasonal thing, I still miss Air America and Al Gore Al the Time. Besides that, your fries are burning.
(FOX) "and still they (FOX) had more viewers than all the liberal stations combined"

But yet..........

It was "listeners of MSNBC", "re-elected that Obama"

How odd.........
Understanding

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
(FOX) "and still they (FOX) had more viewers than all the liberal stations combined"
But yet..........
It was "listeners of MSNBC", "re-elected that Obama"
How odd.........
I agree it is odd, but then it was your statistics. Good possibility that those guys that watch FOX at night were at work while the polls were open and the Obama voters didn't have that hardship. Hell, if I didn't have a work ethic, I could be a liberal.
dont know nothin

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>FOX news is still on the radio. msnbc has been busted several times editing tapes and lying to it's radical extremist viewers, kind of like you do on here. Why are you afraid of the other sides point of view? Why do you want just one type of media outlet. It speaks volumes about your moral compas and core values.
Did I say radio or XM radio? Throw some sites of this "news" you talk about MSNBC editing tapes. I am not afraid of them expressing their point of view, I am afraid of the outcome their point of view offers. I do not wish there to be one media outlet, as there are actually three other major ones besides Fox. I am a level headed individual who takes into account both sides and presents them into today's economy and situations. I do not agree with every liberal or conservative idea, because a blend of the two would in most cases be ideal. History rrepeats itself and we are seeing it over and over and by the records democrats have in fact had better views in most cases in recent times.
dont know nothin

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that Fox News is the only news channel that is not fully liberal don't you? It's why Fox News is considered the black sheep of news channels by other media outlets. It's also why Fox News' ratings blow other "news" outlets out of the water. I have found that Fox News has more comprehensive coverage of every issue from both sides of the argument. You will never hear the venom spew from Fox News like you do other media outlets. Chris Matthews being the worst offender of all. For example:
answers.yahoo.com/question/&#8203;index... . I have yet to find anyone on Fox News that spews hatred like Chris Matthews or Rachel Maddow not disagreeing with Bill Maher when he said he hated republicans as much as she did http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/13/bill...
Or Ed Shultz calling Laura Ingram a slut http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/05/25/ed-s...
It just goes on and on and liberals eat it up then project their hate onto others that disagree with them. Demonization is the #1 choice of tactics for liberals to get what they want especially when they know it's unpopular with Americans. It's why they have no credebility and it's also why they are currently in power because it works with the uninformed.
You do realize that Fox News channel is the ONLY news station that has been taken to court for openly lieing and presenting them as truthful news. Fox Media has high ratings because old people in their skimpies drawing a social security check have nothign better to do but watch, in what sometimes is the only news channel in the area besides local news. If you look at the average viewing age of that station I think you would be shocked since O'reily is supposed to be highest rated show with an average viewing age of 60. You can try and make people believe your nonsense by telling them lies and false statements but it will not work. Those who watch Fox News will continue to watch them spread lies and those who do not know the truth. What has Chris Matthews or Racheal Maddow said that was in acurate? In my opinion she is one and Ed was right, but that is nothing like calling all women who use birth control sluts like Rush Limbaugh. Republicans should have listend to Laura, as she was the only one who was right when she said if you do not run Chris Christie you will run Mitt Romney and fail, even if Fox News still does not want to admit it. I can still see Grover Norquists face when he figures out they did not win or was even close. PRICELESS. Do not try to say that all I do is demonize and all this other nonsense and "big" words you have picked up from my writing. You have NOTHING, to say in your defense of Fox News. That station is a joke just like all of your posts.
dont know nothin

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

guess wrote:
<quoted text>Have you actually ever watched fox news. The reason some us watch fox news, is because we hear actual news and don't like being lied to. For the rest of you and obama yeppies alike who like nbc cbs abc and the other obama's news outlets, the main reason you watch so you can hear what you want to hear instead of the actual truth. Because if the rest of the media would have done their job obama would have never been elected in the first place. If you don't want to hear the truth just keep listening to all the obama networks, while the rest of us are actually being told the truth by fox news. This explains alot when barney, don't know nothin and others on here that defend obama's news oultets are so misimformed.
You and everyone else that defends Fox are not looking for the truth, but instead of what new conspiracies they can drum up. Grow up and realize the facts or you and every other Republican will be left in the dark still waiting on Mitt Romney to win the election.
rudhira xivrecnib

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Understanding wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree it is odd, but then it was your statistics. Good possibility that those guys that watch FOX at night were at work while the polls were open and the Obama voters didn't have that hardship. Hell, if I didn't have a work ethic, I could be a liberal.
Many times we fail to see what's right under our noses, most often it's only dried snot.

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Understanding wrote:
<quoted text>
That is correct my "statistics" and you being ignorant again.

Guess what, now you can have a "work ethic" and be a voter too.

A majority of states now mandate that companies provide time for employees to cast their ballots.

While there are no federal laws requiring companies to give time off from work to vote, a majority of states do have rules designed to ensure employees can make it to the polls on Election Day.

Laws vary by state, but if polls are not open two or three hours outside employees' regular shifts, employers are generally required to provide them with reasonable time off to vote. Lunch and other rest periods may not be included as part of the time off for voting.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 20,061 - 20,080 of27,864
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the El Dorado Forum right now

Search the El Dorado Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ashley Scroggs Brummett 10 min Just a question 9
Fake Family thread 2 hr CPP27 2
gay club!!! in eldorado!!! (Mar '11) 4 hr LMAO 34
C.S. and B.P. affair 7 hr Andy 11
stylin the stiffy wig 11 hr Me Danglers 9
This is Great 11 hr Puff daddy 12
getready 15 hr Watch The Homo Go 9
•••

Flood Warning for Union County was issued at April 15 at 8:19PM CDT