|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

yeper wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like FOX news won that court case guy. The only media editing their news that i see is the liberal media. Im to the point i cant watch anything other than fox due to the fact i cant afford another TV after i throw something through it aiming at chris mathews or that dumba$$ british dude.
Only news I watch!
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>LOL ok, so what network has been taken to court for lieing? Fox News. What radio network has been removed from XM radio? Fox News. I talk about Fox News because I know about Fox News, and I post deterring someones viewing of the network not to promote the air time. Fox News was not the determining factor in what everyone believed in the nation believe it or not. Other reliable networks were covering the same story as it unfolded. There was no "breaking news" that unfolded on Fox that was not being aired on another channel, but like you said "you're ignorant enough to possibly still believe that".
You do realize that Fox News is the only news channel that is not fully liberal don't you? It's why Fox News is considered the black sheep of news channels by other media outlets. It's also why Fox News' ratings blow other "news" outlets out of the water. I have found that Fox News has more comprehensive coverage of every issue from both sides of the argument. You will never hear the venom spew from Fox News like you do other media outlets. Chris Matthews being the worst offender of all. For example:
answers.yahoo.com/question/&#8203;index... . I have yet to find anyone on Fox News that spews hatred like Chris Matthews or Rachel Maddow not disagreeing with Bill Maher when he said he hated republicans as much as she did http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/13/bill...
Or Ed Shultz calling Laura Ingram a slut http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/05/25/ed-s...
It just goes on and on and liberals eat it up then project their hate onto others that disagree with them. Demonization is the #1 choice of tactics for liberals to get what they want especially when they know it's unpopular with Americans. It's why they have no credebility and it's also why they are currently in power because it works with the uninformed.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

My only question is why are liberals AFRAID of FOX News? They don't have to watch it do they?
yep

Talco, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
My only question is why are liberals AFRAID of FOX News? They don't have to watch it do they?
They're afraid of the truth! Everyone will see.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
No they don't, and it is looking as though several other people are not either.

The ratings for January, 2013:

Fox News was down -6% in total viewers and -22% in the key adults 25-54 demo in total day in January, the lowest demo numbers since July 2008. In primetime, the network was down -17% in total viewers and -40% in the demo, posting its lowest demo numbers since May 2006
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox News was down -6% in total viewers and -22% in the key adults 25-54 demo in total day in January, the lowest demo numbers since July 2008. In primetime, the network was down -17% in total viewers and -40% in the demo, posting its lowest demo numbers since May 2006
Those numbers sound like our unemploymet and economic rates! I guess we all must sacrifice a little under this Obama administration.

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about a complete misrepresentation... But, we've come to expect you lying even when you're attempting to tell the truth. Sort of like MSNBC

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2013/01/29/f...

"FNC again beat MSNBC and CNN in total day and primetime viewership and among adults 25-54 for the month of January. This most recent win marks 11 consecutive years of FNC's dominance as the #1-rated cable news network. Please see below for more on FNC's January numbers."
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

guess wrote:
<quoted text>Have you actually ever watched fox news. The reason some us watch fox news, is because we hear actual news and don't like being lied to. For the rest of you and obama yeppies alike who like nbc cbs abc and the other obama's news outlets, the main reason you watch so you can hear what you want to hear instead of the actual truth. Because if the rest of the media would have done their job obama would have never been elected in the first place. If you don't want to hear the truth just keep listening to all the obama networks, while the rest of us are actually being told the truth by fox news. This explains alot when barney, don't know nothin and others on here that defend obama's news oultets are so misimformed.
Any way of thinking besides their distorted view of the world scares them. When conservatives don't like a show we change the channel. When liberals don't like a show they attempt to get it banned.

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

guess wrote:
<quoted text>Have you actually ever watched fox news. The reason some us watch fox news, is because we hear actual news and don't like being lied to. For the rest of you and obama yeppies alike who like nbc cbs abc and the other obama's news outlets, the main reason you watch so you can hear what you want to hear instead of the actual truth. Because if the rest of the media would have done their job obama would have never been elected in the first place. If you don't want to hear the truth just keep listening to all the obama networks, while the rest of us are actually being told the truth by fox news. This explains alot when barney, don't know nothin and others on here that defend obama's news oultets are so misimformed.
No, BARNEYII watches the edited clips posted on left-wing hate sites. Mediamatters.com has a certifiable habit of editing FOX News clips and posting them as if they were real. What mediamatters and DailyKos did during the Benghazi mess back in October was absolutely disgusting. It's disgusting but it's what the left has to do to get their agenda out there; they lie because the truth exposes them.
Understanding

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

guess wrote:
If Obama tells him to watch FOX, then Barney watch FOX, if Obama tell Barney to watch Sesame Street, Barney watch Sesame Street, don't expect Barney to do anything that Obama doesn't tell him to.
Understanding

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Barney has always been a free thinker, not because nobody would pay for his thoughts, but he will think whatever way the liberals want him too for nothing.
Understanding

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

guess wrote:
Has anybody seen obama's skeet shooting photo. Ain't it odd how they just decide to release it after he said he like to skeet shoot. Funny they have plenty of pictures of him playing golf but this the first photo of him shooting a gun. I have my doubts he even shot the gun, I think he was just posing, because i believe he's secretly scared to death of guns. I think he thinks a gun will walk up and shoot him.
The clay pigeons all have either pictures of Bush on them or the Bill of Rights
Billy Bob

Fayetteville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

guess wrote:
Has anybody seen obama's skeet shooting photo. Ain't it odd how they just decide to release it after he said he like to skeet shoot. Funny they have plenty of pictures of him playing golf but this the first photo of him shooting a gun. I have my doubts he even shot the gun, I think he was just posing, because i believe he's secretly scared to death of guns. I think he thinks a gun will walk up and shoot him.
Yes i have seen it... Whats the big deal??? "I think he thinks a gun will walk up and shoot him" No that's is the Vice Presidents job(reff Dick Cheney).
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

guess wrote:
This photo has alredy been ruled a FRAUD, just like Obama. Photo shopped.
Understanding

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>This photo has alredy been ruled a FRAUD, just like Obama. Photo shopped.
Photo is real, Obama was determined to be the fraud
Understanding

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>This photo has alredy been ruled a FRAUD, just like Obama. Photo shopped.
That is essentially what you were saying. I may be part liberal, I am starting to speak without engaging my brain.
i may

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

vote.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Understanding wrote:
<quoted text>
That is essentially what you were saying. I may be part liberal, I am starting to speak without engaging my brain.
That's OK, I understand you read some of Barneys and don't know nothings posts, that's enough to confuse any sane human being!
Billy Bob

Fayetteville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

You people need to let it go... Republicans lost the election... Accept it you lost. Now move on. And stop being so paranoid not everything is a conspiracy.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Billy Bob wrote:
You people need to let it go... Republicans lost the election... Accept it you lost. Now move on. And stop being so paranoid not everything is a conspiracy.
Why does free speeech always scare liberals?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the El Dorado Forum right now

Search the El Dorado Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
telishia giles-ainsworth 1 hr greenbean68 1
Why can't the Chicago police control the blacks... 2 hr Jerry 3
trash drunk chicken shit 2 hr tryncirath 1
AR Exit polls: Boozman defeats 2-term incumbent Li... (Nov '10) 2 hr midnight oil 829
jobs 2 hr The Real Duck 12
Municipal Auditorium- El Dorado 3 hr The Real Duck 35
AR Arkansas Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 3 hr hank 3,834
Eldorado , Entire city needs to be cleaned up,! 6 hr Grigori 21
•••
•••
•••
•••

El Dorado Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••