Real

United States

#1 Jul 17, 2013
Why do people choose to be liars? But yet claim to hate a liar. Just be real, try that.
Its Scott Biatches

El Dorado, AR

#2 Jul 17, 2013
Real wrote:
Why do people choose to be liars? But yet claim to hate a liar. Just be real, try that.
That's my comment, as usual. U know I'm a lyingAzzFag.
Its Scott Biatches

El Dorado, AR

#3 Jul 17, 2013
And I always change my name from Redneck to everyone elses cause I'm gaylikethat
Its Scott Biatches

El Dorado, AR

#4 Jul 17, 2013
For once I'm going to be serious, PLEASE let me sukieUdikie. I'mTheFag.
salty

El Dorado, AR

#5 Jul 17, 2013
who cares
hmmm

El Dorado, AR

#6 Jul 18, 2013
Real wrote:
Stop whining because you're too stupid to get away from a loser that lies to you all the time. I was cheated on once and want to know what I did? I dumped the loser and got the hell out of the relationship. Even though I was hurt I didn't sit around whining. Now I have a boyfriend who is truthful and has good values.

If anything we need a post about stupid girls who whine and cry about liars because they choose to stay with a guy who cheats and lies all the time. I acknowledge that guys who do that are losers and pieces of crap but its just as much the girls fault for not getting away from him and moving on. Pathetic.
hmmmm

El Dorado, AR

#7 Jul 18, 2013
Oh yeah, IMAFAG.
correcting ur confusion

United States

#9 Jul 18, 2013
I know I got everybody on here confused at this point!! Truthfully Im a fantastic liar, Im a moron too because I just got out of the nut house!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MAD district. 21 min legend 8
Pooting women 27 min legend 10
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 44 min --Bad Dad-- 39,352
News Suspect arrested in Billy Ponder murder (Mar '08) 2 hr I remember 15
Paige moody 2 hr Pootus 3
Hobby Lobby 2 hr Pootus 6
michelle balstad state farm first down 9 hr ABC 123 3

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance