Next Last
info411

El Dorado, AR

#64 May 29, 2011
cabot,too
Angela

El Dorado, AR

#65 Nov 3, 2012
Ate there yesterday for the first time in a very long time. Food was great and so was service. I will go back again soon.
sunhouse

El Dorado, AR

#67 Nov 5, 2012
New chef ( a real one) and food is really good. No lie.
dont care how good food

El Dorado, AR

#68 Nov 5, 2012
If you go there, hope you dont get the waiter James Riley..... if you do USE Cash! Poor guy has such a bad habit he forges tips with an extra zero or two-
Reeso

El Dorado, AR

#69 Nov 5, 2012
sunhouse wrote:
New chef ( a real one) and food is really good. No lie.
Recently had reheasal dinner there for my son's wedding...things started a little slow, but the food was fab according to all our 45 guests. Had lunch there after Church last Sunday....they have the best fried shrimp in town!

Since: Aug 11

El Dorado, AR

#70 Nov 7, 2012
They are doing great things there under the new management. . food and service are both wayyyy better than before. . if you haven't been in awhile you should try em again. . love that plantation chicken salad. .
Duh

El Dorado, AR

#71 Nov 7, 2012
dont care how good food wrote:
If you go there, hope you dont get the waiter James Riley..... if you do USE Cash! Poor guy has such a bad habit he forges tips with an extra zero or two-
That can happen anywhere...that is why I use CASH

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#72 Nov 8, 2012
playing along wrote:
They are doing great things there under the new management.. food and service are both wayyyy better than before.. if you haven't been in awhile you should try em again.. love that plantation chicken salad..
Good to hear. Maybe I will give them one more try.
FYI

United States

#73 Nov 14, 2012
They are under new management; give them another try. New menu, new chef, etc.
Eating Out

El Dorado, AR

#74 Nov 14, 2012
Bayou Bistro has Applebees cater a lot of their meals to them. May as well just go to Applebees to start with.
please

El Dorado, AR

#75 Nov 14, 2012
Eating Out wrote:
Bayou Bistro has Applebees cater a lot of their meals to them. May as well just go to Applebees to start with.
bs
Tellmeplease

El Dorado, AR

#76 Nov 14, 2012
Have they added the crab Fondue appetizer back?? also are they still doing 2 plate for 20$ on tuesday nites??
Pest control

El Dorado, AR

#77 Nov 15, 2012
I worked there for a while the kitchen is nasty they leave food out at night that brings in roaches then dont call pest control luke is really gross to he jacks of in his office then he will go table to table asking everybody the same thing they dont rotate there food when they get shipments in either we served spoiled crab meat for two days cause luke is a moron and only has the job cause he married the owners daughter
Wait One

El Dorado, AR

#78 Nov 15, 2012
Pest control wrote:
I worked there for a while the kitchen is nasty they leave food out at night that brings in roaches then dont call pest control luke is really gross to he jacks of in his office then he will go table to table asking everybody the same thing they dont rotate there food when they get shipments in either we served spoiled crab meat for two days cause luke is a moron and only has the job cause he married the owners daughter
She told me she was divorced. Then that really was spoiled crab meat I was smelling? Dam.
Really

El Dorado, AR

#79 Nov 26, 2012
Bayou Bistro has some great food...do NOT like the Sunday brunch. as I have a snoopy spouse...I found plenty I would eat, but he wanted his chicken parmesan or spagetti, so they are off our Sunday after Church list, as he cannot order off the menu. Brunch or nothin...too bad.

dude

El Dorado, AR

#81 Nov 28, 2012
Really wrote:
Bayou Bistro has some great food...do NOT like the Sunday brunch. as I have a snoopy spouse...I found plenty I would eat, but he wanted his chicken parmesan or spagetti, so they are off our Sunday after Church list, as he cannot order off the menu. Brunch or nothin...too bad.
looking for a good restaurant to take family?
sunhouse

El Dorado, AR

#82 Dec 2, 2012
Try their Sunday brunch. It is really good. Omlette staion, carving station for roast and ham, desert station with chocolate fountain, salad staion, meat station with different meats and the chef is pushing waiters to move and take care of evereyone. Got to in this town. Also, agreat acoustic player playing tunes by James Taylor, George Harrison and others. Really good atmosphere.
All The Same

El Dorado, AR

#83 Dec 2, 2012
LMAO. All these comments are the ignorantAzz HOMO. This has got to be the dumbestFag POSwalking. LMAO. What a fkingLoser.
Calion

Little Rock, AR

#84 Dec 2, 2012
Really wrote:
A snoopy spouse? Your wife is a dog?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#85 Dec 11, 2012
Still the best!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Wow 30,466
Mustafa Naqvi (Nov '10) 4 hr Gollum 70
kasey eades (May '13) 5 hr dramasquad 63
Skip and Cheryl 14 hr mossy seaman 4
Did Justin Ramsey/Noland and Scott Hodge break up 22 hr The Norphlet Times 1
Mullinax Prisoner Sat shooters anoymus 8
Samantha Miller Sat lolwhatanidiot 7
El Dorado Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

El Dorado People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

El Dorado News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in El Dorado

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:43 pm PST

Bleacher Report 3:43PM
Cowboys Hitting Super Bowl-Worthy Stride
ESPN 5:24 PM
Jerry Jones: 'Nobody knows' his Bryant concerns
Bleacher Report 5:24 PM
Early Preview for NFC Wild Card Matchups
Bleacher Report 6:50 PM
Is This Dallas' Best Chance at Super Bowl During Romo Era?
NBC Sports 8:48 PM
Crisis averted: No AT&T Stadium scheduling conflict for CFP championship