Its Scott

Camden, AR

#44 Apr 20, 2011
Maybe you would come back if the hottest hippest group around played the local scene! Take the Delorean for a ride cause we party like its 1999! Coming soon and available for parties! Details coming soon.

Since: Jun 09

El Dorado, AR

#45 Apr 25, 2011
Rumor has it that they lost their liquor license. A friend went there some time last week and they ordered a drink and were told that they couldn't serve alcohol. The bar looked locked up.

Anyone heard anything?
Beg to Differ

El Dorado, AR

#46 Apr 25, 2011
miss kyle wrote:
Now that Kyle is gone I will not eat there. Not sure why he left but I do plan to visit the Black Cat again to
see him. I was not impressed with the Black Cat at all before but if Klye is there I will go there as I know all of Kyles regulars will. I think Bayou Bistro made a huge mistake for letting Kyle
get away to me he was Bayou Bistro. The manager that walks around is annoying, rude, not helpful, and does not need to be managing the place thats for sure. He does not know how to interact with customers. We dread seeing him walking towards our table and if there has ever been a problem
And we told him he has only said "oh" and done nothing about it. The food is average at best some things are just awful but then there are some good things too. Bring Kyle back and I am sure business will pick back up.
Kyle is the reason we stopped going there!
miss klye

White Hall, AR

#47 Apr 25, 2011
Beg to Differ wrote:
<quoted text>Kyle is the reason we stopped going there!
Well head on back then hes gone. Your loss he is great. Not sure what he did to you. But you cant please everyone all the time and then there are some folks that are simply just unpleaseable. FYI dont go to The Black Cat if your trying to avoid Kyle bc you will see him there. Enjoy Bayou Bistro again!
uhhhh

El Dorado, AR

#48 Apr 25, 2011
EldoMasterBlaster wrote:
Rumor has it that they lost their liquor license. A friend went there some time last week and they ordered a drink and were told that they couldn't serve alcohol. The bar looked locked up.

Anyone heard anything?

I just had a drink their Friday. They haven't..
Beg to Differ

El Dorado, AR

#49 Apr 25, 2011
miss klye wrote:
<quoted text>
Well head on back then hes gone. Your loss he is great. Not sure what he did to you. But you cant please everyone all the time and then there are some folks that are simply just unpleaseable. FYI dont go to The Black Cat if your trying to avoid Kyle bc you will see him there. Enjoy Bayou Bistro again!
I will
In 1 word

El Dorado, AR

#50 May 2, 2011
sucky

Since: Jan 11

Little Rock, AR

#51 May 4, 2011
cockman wrote:
critterbug56- You sound like a dong,weiner,goober on here. Go chuck yurself and head to the john.
Lmao...jackass!

Since: Jan 11

Little Rock, AR

#52 May 4, 2011
cockman wrote:
critterbug56- You sound like a dong,weiner,goober on here. Go chuck yurself and head to the john.
Like the name tho
msbytch

El Dorado, AR

#53 May 25, 2011
YOU CAN GET A MOSQUITO IN YOUR DRINK...AND THEY THINK NO BIG DEAL!!!!!!!!!
BugsMe

El Dorado, AR

#54 May 25, 2011
msbytch wrote:
YOU CAN GET A MOSQUITO IN YOUR DRINK...AND THEY THINK NO BIG DEAL!!!!!!!!!
That could happen anywhere, but yeah, your drink should have been replaced. Damn mosquitos are beyond control.
Oh gosh

El Dorado, AR

#55 May 25, 2011
Bayou bistro sucks. Mels seafood is where it's at!
But

El Dorado, AR

#56 May 25, 2011
Oh gosh wrote:
Bayou bistro sucks. Mels seafood is where it's at!
Bayou has those GREAT fried pickles to die for.
Courtney

West Monroe, LA

#57 May 28, 2011
I worked at the new one in West Monroe for a while. The "chef" came from El Dorado. Does anyone know if he has always so creepy and insane? He used to drink at work all day and all night. I'm sure he still does. That was the most horrible job I've ever had.
ben

El Dorado, AR

#58 May 28, 2011
the one in west monroe was closed when we were there today.
El Dorado Wonders

El Dorado, AR

#59 May 28, 2011
What lost my business was the lack of Kyle and also the waiter telling me they lowered the prices and that was why they didn't serve a salad with the seafood pasta,.. but my ticket was the same as I had always paid WITH THE SALAD Bayou Bistro forgot the regular customers when they try to pull the CRAP! Lets get real their service and food is really LACKING these days! Can't wait for the Black Cat to get the Seafood Pasta
i like to eat

United States

#60 May 29, 2011
Wow, people will actually follow a waiter around? Shows how simple some people are. Kyle's a great guy, but REALLY???

Bayou Bistro has become a joke. The food used to be great, and the service was always fine. Now, you can tell they have cut the quality out of their food orders, and you have to wait forever for your orders. You wonder why it is usually dead at lunch? People can not wait 45 minutes for their food. A future empty building of El Dorado.
Monroe2Day

El Dorado, AR

#61 May 29, 2011
ben wrote:
the one in west monroe was closed when we were there today.
Closed today, also. Maybe they closed for the Holiday weekend?
just wondering

United States

#62 May 29, 2011
is the person from Tyler Tx the same person?? Cuz on Camden Topix he has a 100 different names, he's also the person that say "go chuck on the grass".
info411

El Dorado, AR

#63 May 29, 2011
no anybody that has suddenlink internet ip address shows up tyler tx

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 22 min Reality Check 35,129
Bible belt? 26 min pampaw 1
To Much Make Up 1 hr Harold 12
Bossier city baby deaath mill 1 hr Garden 19
Mystic Creek and Country Club 1 hr Bob 11
New hot shots girls 2 hr The Birdcage 5
Developments in the Steven Wade Miller case. (Jul '15) 2 hr no I am not 60
The Poor Eppinettes, looks like they all split ... 8 hr Karma 46
New "El Do Land" video 14 hr Truth 46

El Dorado Jobs