lilbigwig

Camden, AR

#1 Dec 27, 2012
who loves norphlets super cop-investigator-spy fly by night super hero who half asses a case and pins it on 3 and the hell with the rest of the suspects and juvinells that were caught red handed in the chemical plant. boy, sure hope his three being charged dont yell TAKE IT TO TRIAL....hmmm
Its Scott biatches

United States

#2 Dec 27, 2012
lilbigwig wrote:
who loves norphlets super cop-investigator-spy fly by night super hero who half asses a case and pins it on 3 and the hell with the rest of the suspects and juvinells that were caught red handed in the chemical plant. boy, sure hope his three being charged dont yell TAKE IT TO TRIAL....hmmm
Guess what,those little f uk's are going to juvenile jail so quit acting like if he wasn't able to chase them all down none should be arrested.
lilbigwig

Camden, AR

#3 Dec 27, 2012
I didnt imply that. start issuing other warrants.dont just drop the ball and try to pin eveything on the ones he has a hard on for. get ur fat goofy ass back to work sherloc holmes.
tsktsk

Wills Point, TX

#4 Dec 27, 2012
they deserve the death sentence in my opinion. terrible parents.
You Should Know

Camden, AR

#5 Dec 28, 2012
Norphlet has always been like the the rest of this despicable county, a popularity contest. If you aren't liked or someone doesn't know your momma then your guilty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
yancey kyle & dispatcher fling? 38 min Who carea 12
Marriage 1 hr somebody 11
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr BARNEYII 36,237
blind hook up 4 hr Wisdom 5
Disability 7 hr disappointed hooker 9
Bad kissers 7 hr Stateline 2
South Arkansas Regional Health Center 17 hr duh 11

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance