black kitty

El Dorado, AR

#1 Sep 25, 2012
Does anyone know if they have new managers now? Went there long ago and it was horrible- went recently with some office buds and the food seemed almost edible.......
Dison

Olive Branch, MS

#2 Sep 25, 2012
And it will still be horrible. As was one time said, it ceased being a family restaurant when they started having to have cops in there to keep the hood rats in line at night. Wouldn't go there if I were starving to death. On a brighter note though Gollum isn't there and is now working at GoodTimes Grill. Maybe he's there to bash a bottle over the head of a complaining customer.
DUH

El Dorado, AR

#3 Sep 25, 2012
What's the problem, have you been court ordered to go there? Then why whine? Move to Ethiopia and starve.
ginsu

El Dorado, AR

#4 Sep 25, 2012
DUH wrote:
What's the problem, have you been court ordered to go there? Then why whine? Move to Ethiopia and starve.
Go back to your mommy's basement and sit in your underwear and eat some more cheetohs. I bet your keyboard is yellow.
black kitty

El Dorado, AR

#5 Sep 26, 2012
Lol Dison, thats funny> I think I know who you were referring to ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
da da 69 da da 8 min la la la 1
Film Festival 1 hr M Givens 21
Anybody ever tried to get custody back from dhs? (Aug '11) 5 hr to darkie 101
your wife 7 hr Dunno 2
Come on out 14 hr Customer 11
my mom, ain't nothing wrong wit her Sat Eades 7
Older hanging with younger Sat Jim 13

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance