Shocked in JC

El Dorado, AR

#1 Oct 14, 2013
Just found out my ex from when I was younger married the girl he dated before me. I've got my own guy but I feel sorry for my ex because he's a great guy and the girl he married is terrible! I've known him forever bc we went to school together.

Check this out. He dated her before he dated me a few years ago. She cheated on him like all the time. She went to college like 45 min away and he drove to see her all the time and he caught her with the other guy at least once but she said they were "just friends". They stayed together a little longer then he finally got a clue and broke it off. A couple yrs later she gets knocked up by the guy she cheated on him with. A while later she starts talking to my ex again while she's still with her babydaddy but tells my ex they're not really together just living with each other bc of the kid. Total lie! Her guy moved out of town for a job and she told him her and the kid would follow him but never did! Ha! So her babydaddy moves away and she dumps him and starts dating my ex. Her and my ex get married just a little while later and she gets pregnant (babbydaddy no. 2 at 25!) as fast as she can. They haven't been together for more than a yr and they get married and have a kid? Sounds like a great idea, I'm sure it will work out.

Some of u might think I'm jealous and ranting about some manipulating slut. Its not like that. I knew my ex forever b/c we went to school together and were friends first. It shocks me that he ended up so pathetic. So its really a story about two really stupid loser guys, one who I used to date. I feel bad for my ex and never thought his life would end up the way it is. If the girl was really pretty or rich or something it might make more sense. But no, she's just an average Jane in every way. And my ex who is the sweetest guy ever but apparently dumb as dirt. Who marries a girl that cheats on him, then cheats WITH him ON another guy? Does that not make it clear that she cheats no matter what? I don't just feel bad for him b/c he's stupid, I feel bad for him because the consequences of his stupidity haven't even started!

When you're in high school you expect some people to make something of themselves and make the right choices. When one of those people ends up making such obvious mistakes and messing up their lives it makes you wonder. Wanna know why a nice guy finishes last? Because he's naive and stupid. Nice guys that aren't stupid might have better luck. You know that saying about dickheads ending up losers and the nice smart guys ending up with the hot wives and money? A LIE. Because the two nicest guys I know are with girls that have a long history of slutting it up and cheating, which means a few yrs from now they're just another cuckolded 30-something redneck divorcee in a custody battle over their house, trucks and kids. Nice guys always get screwed bc they're naive enough to think everyone else is nice too.
Shocked in JC

El Dorado, AR

#2 Oct 14, 2013
But I will sukieUdikie. IMAFAG.. I'm the topixFag.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sewage ridden town 1 hr PPP 7
B Mitchell divorce 1 hr Real 4
Hotshots girls 1 hr Chris 3
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr BARNEYII 34,470
Property Taxes (Jul '13) 2 hr Abc123 7
Union County Dispatch 3 hr Think twice 1
Jello wrestling 3 hr Ashley 20

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance