El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Judged:

Well worth the money. The two actors (El Dorado Native Bill Ragsdale and Nathan Riley) are unbelievable. This is not a SAAC production and no offense to the volunteers out there but the production values aren't even comparable. I challenge you not to get sucked into the action.
All The Same

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

longviewdoll wrote:
wondering if it was worth going to see.
You ain't going to leave that Govt Apt FagFace. Or the 24/7, name changing Topix. If you go somewhere, go to San Fran where your nasty kind are. Sell that bicycle, get $20 bucks in your pocket and go out to the Truck Stop, west will be toward Magnolia Gooberlips. Maybe a homo truck driver will come by and haul your stanking azz out of here. I hear Welfare in Californie is good, they take good care of you freaks of nature. Adios fruit loop, don't let the State Line hit you in the azz.
LMAO

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

News-Times Reporter wrote:
Well worth the money. The two actors (El Dorado Native Bill Ragsdale and Nathan Riley) are unbelievable. This is not a SAAC production and no offense to the volunteers out there but the production values aren't even comparable. I challenge you not to get sucked into the action.
If Ragsdale and Riley are in it togethef, there will definitely be a lot of sucking going on! BAHAHAHAHA!!!
what

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
If Ragsdale and Riley are in it togethef, there will definitely be a lot of sucking going on! BAHAHAHAHA!!!
Is this supposed to be like "Fright Night" or something?
All The Same

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Queerfreaks acting like somebody else on Govtfoodstamp stage,I'll be waiting at your favorite Fagspot In the park to treat you like the bitchHomo you are.
lopp

Camden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

it was a good play
Go_see_it

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

GO SEE IT! Production value is like NYC quality. Very, very scary and very, very good! I do believe both actors are happily married to women, not that it matters, but why are you so hateful?
Somesay

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

I saw the play the other day. It's leaps and bounds better than anything I've seen at the SAAC. The quality of the acting is amazing. That, combined with the well designed plot and the creepy atmosphere of the Rialto all comes together to forge an experience that is better than many movies I've seen recently. It was kind of funny when the actors would forget they were British for a line or two but quickly got back into character. I highly recommend going to see it, it's worth the money.
Bullsugar

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Went Saturday night. Gawd, it was awful. Sound system is terrible and the acoustics for a non-sound assisted facility was worse than terrible. This Barrow thing is consistently choosing losers!!
Jess from Dominos

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Bullsugar wrote:
Went Saturday night. Gawd, it was awful. Sound system is terrible and the acoustics for a non-sound assisted facility was worse than terrible. This Barrow thing is consistently choosing losers!!
Do you have something against gay activities?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the El Dorado Forum right now

Search the El Dorado Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Green Mystery Liquid In Creek 29 min Tinman Ex Gringo 21
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr guest 29,059
Where is the best dance school in El Dorado? 3 hr EDF is the best 21
looking for a good looking woman for a road trip 3 hr Tried That 13
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 5 hr whiskers 9,792
Municipal Auditorium- El Dorado 6 hr Duck lover 18
cafe zaatar? 6 hr Duck lover 20
•••
•••
•••
•••

El Dorado Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

El Dorado People Search