Cheapest Beer/liquor in El Dorado!!!!

Cheapest Beer/liquor in El Dorado!!!!

Posted in the El Dorado Forum

Anonymous

El Dorado, AR

#1 Jun 5, 2013
The mobile on Magnolia highway just raised their prices on beer 7% in order to make up the sells of "whatever" I didn't get that part...
So..., I'm asking all of you that like an adult beverage to put out the cheapest price of where you get your beer/liquor? This price gouging has got to stop.
If I can't get a accorect response I will contine to post up prices at different stores myself....
Anonymous

El Dorado, AR

#2 Jun 5, 2013
(From me to her about this)
I'm not causing drama. Like you said... I'm fighting the power of letting someone have the "freedom" to drink if he/she has to drink without taking a f#%king without getting kissed!!!
good neighbor

El Dorado, AR

#3 Jun 5, 2013
My neighbor figured up the cheapest way to drink. He comes over to my house.
Anonymous

United States

#4 Jun 5, 2013
good neighbor wrote:
My neighbor figured up the cheapest way to drink. He comes over to my house.
That's funny! Party at this guys house!!!!
HAPPY

El Dorado, AR

#5 Jun 30, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
The mobile on Magnolia highway just raised their prices on beer 7% in order to make up the sells of "whatever" I didn't get that part...
So..., I'm asking all of you that like an adult beverage to put out the cheapest price of where you get your beer/liquor? This price gouging has got to stop.
If I can't get a accorect response I will contine to post up prices at different stores myself....
SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAVE HAD TOO MANY ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!
saywaaat

Beverly Hills, CA

#6 Jun 30, 2013
I always go to Timberlane Wine & Spirits, they have the best prices on most beer and liquors

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 12 hr Red Cloud 42,915
"Wheeler": Movie fimed in El Dorado (Jan '10) Apr 11 EldoMasterBlaster 81

El Dorado Jobs

Personal Finance

El Dorado Mortgages