Run Forrest Run

United States

#1 Sep 27, 2013
I just heard that him and another dude went to the hospital to be separated because one of them got stuck in the other ones butt.

I doubt anyone will be surprised by hearing this, after all look at all his gay pictures and his little gay haircut that he has to flip his head side to side every few minutes.

Mr Chow told me to give you a message..........gaaaayyyyyyyy !
Run Forrest Run

El Dorado, AR

#2 Sep 27, 2013
Yeah, okay, I'm the ignorantAzzTopixFag.
The hasher

El Dorado, AR

#3 Sep 27, 2013
I bet sukieudikie guy lard ass could enlighten more on this
Redneck

United States

#4 Sep 27, 2013
'm the real ignorantAzzTopixFag government sucking leech FagAFreak eating off foodstamps while I suckDik with my butt.
All The Same

El Dorado, AR

#5 Sep 27, 2013
Redneck wrote:
'm the real ignorantAzzTopixFag government sucking leech FagAFreak eating off foodstamps while I suckDik with my butt.
Hate to tell you dikBreath, but Redneck left out at midnight last night and is 180 miles out in the gulf from Grand Isle La. How does your ignorantLyingFagAzz feel using his name? FkingIdiot.
All The Same

United States

#6 Sep 27, 2013
I'm the real ignorantAzzTopixFag government sucking leech FagAFreak eating off foodstamps while I suckDik with my butt. I'm as useful as a dung beetle my breath is a mixture of Dik&DogShit.
All The Same

United States

#7 Sep 27, 2013
Forrest will you rape my mouth while my great dane rapes my butt? Are you into goatse I sure love it.
All The Same

El Dorado, AR

#8 Sep 27, 2013
All The Same wrote:
I'm the real ignorantAzzTopixFag government sucking leech FagAFreak eating off foodstamps while I suckDik with my butt. I'm as useful as a dung beetle my breath is a mixture of Dik&DogShit.
Gooberlips, give up. You homo's are to dumb to compete. Seriously, face it, U R A loser.
All The Same

United States

#9 Sep 27, 2013
All The Same wrote:
<quoted text> Gooberlips, give up. You homo's are to dumb to compete. Seriously, face it, U R A loser.
Gooberlips, give up. You homo's are to dumb to compete. Seriously, face it, U R A loser.
Dude at Victory Church

United States

#10 Sep 28, 2013
All The Same wrote:
<quoted text>
Gooberlips, give up. You homo's are to dumb to compete. Seriously, face it, U R A loser.
Gooberlips, give up. You homo's are too dumb to compete. Seriously, face it, U R A loser.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whats up walmart closing numerous stores 43 min Duck lover 6
union kennel and farm supply 57 min LOL 13
bahahaha sondra smart went back to jail again lmao 58 min EldoMasterBlaster 26
El Dorado Times-News Endorsement of Meth Head 13 hr cherylhh 15
All The Same 13 hr Cherylhh 12
Mustafa Naqvi (Nov '10) 21 hr All the same 74
Snitchez & Bitchez of ElDo Sun yep 10
More from around the web

El Dorado People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]