I think i married a closet homosexual...

I think i married a closet homosexual too

Posted in the El Dorado Forum

works both ways

Camden, AR

#1 Dec 9, 2013
I think this is the worst thing a man should have to wonder! They leave you to wonder whats wrong with your marriage, you blame yourself for her not wanting you, when it has NOTHING to do with YOU! You just don't have the equipment they want! Let him go so he can be with someone who will love him and give him what HE needs! Stop being selfish and deceitful! Think about HIS feelings just ONCE! If you were honest for once maybe he wouldn't be so angry all the time, because I'm sure he is very angry.
omfg

United States

#2 Dec 9, 2013
What does he need? A dick in his ass? That's some nasty shit right there. I cant imagine anything sexy about a dude drillin another dude in his ass! Wtf!
chuckem

El Dorado, AR

#3 Dec 9, 2013
Too much chucking JOI gooberweinercockprickdongpecke rpeter talk about other goin on so drink from the nasty john.
works both ways

Camden, AR

#4 Dec 9, 2013
omfg wrote:
What does he need? A dick in his ass? That's some nasty shit right there. I cant imagine anything sexy about a dude drillin another dude in his ass! Wtf!
Ummmmm noooo, that his WIFE is a closet homosexual!
omfg

United States

#5 Dec 11, 2013
Awe well hell thats cool
omfg

United States

#6 Dec 11, 2013
Thought girl on girls was lesbians? Hrmmmm
Crackerjack

Camden, AR

#7 Dec 11, 2013
omfg wrote:
Thought girl on girls was lesbians? Hrmmmm
still gays! On the deleted thread maybe her snatch stank so bad he went gay? lol
Crackerjack

Camden, AR

#8 Dec 11, 2013
Homosexual is male on male & female on female .
omfg

United States

#9 Dec 11, 2013
Woo nose
omfg

United States

#10 Dec 11, 2013
Summers eve will fix that right on up tell her 2 get the medicated kind to be safe and a can of febreeze
Crackerjack

Camden, AR

#11 Dec 11, 2013
Some snatches can't be fumigated tho.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 34 min BARNEYII 37,246
Matthew Greer 2 hr Victor 6
Jennifer Wood 2 hr Shame 10
El Dorado New Times 2 hr EldoMasterBlaster 21
One Night Stand 3 hr dyamp 5
Hannah Hightower March 4 hr lol 2
News Woman stole truck from boyfriend she met on Fac... 5 hr EldoMasterBlaster 1

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Dorado Mortgages