white women wanted
Dr Niggenstein

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Apr 2, 2014
I is in needs of attractive young white honeys to assist me in a experiments of a sexual nature. Only honkey women's need apply! Ladies it is yo duty to let me freak dat booty!
Dr Niggenstein

El Dorado, AR

#2 Apr 2, 2014
While U fill out application, I will sukieBoyfriendDikie. IMAFAG.
sos

El Dorado, AR

#3 Apr 2, 2014
without using any racial slurs of my own who ever is over this site needs to take this down NOW!!! If it is socially and morally wrong for anyone to use these against African americans then I am just as insulted for them to be used against whites.
sowhatnegger

El Dorado, AR

#4 Apr 2, 2014
Chuck all yall
Dr Niggenstein

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Apr 2, 2014
sos wrote:
without using any racial slurs of my own who ever is over this site needs to take this down NOW!!! If it is socially and morally wrong for anyone to use these against African americans then I am just as insulted for them to be used against whites.
I did not intends to offends!! When pleasure is intended don't gets offended!!
TheFag

El Dorado, AR

#6 Apr 2, 2014
TheFag
okay

El Dorado, AR

#8 Apr 2, 2014
racist wrote:
You can have our trashy and fat women we dont want them anyway.
Dont give them away! Line them up for sterilization. No more mulatto mutts!
Chance Epinette

Eureka Springs, AR

#9 Apr 3, 2014
Call Jennifer B. She likes your kind. Nasty azz bitch.
Caleb

United States

#10 Apr 3, 2014
Who is Jennifer B
Watch The Homo Go

El Dorado, AR

#11 Apr 3, 2014
As U already know, ALL above comments are theFag. He B 1 ignorantNastyAzzHomoMF. Talk to yourself dikBreath. FkingIdiot
Chance Epinette

Eureka Springs, AR

#12 Apr 3, 2014
Caleb wrote:
Who is Jennifer B
Drives a big ole white caddy with 22's and likes the dark meat. She's always around. Got two, maybe three little picaninny's too. Pretty, but trashy. Her daddy used to be the biggest rebel I know. Wonder how he feels about them little nappy head grandkids. Do all the white girls in El Do like coons now? She must llike em a lot.
meh

El Dorado, AR

#13 Apr 3, 2014
Chance Epinette wrote:
<quoted text>
Drives a big ole white caddy with 22's and likes the dark meat. She's always around. Got two, maybe three little picaninny's too. Pretty, but trashy. Her daddy used to be the biggest rebel I know. Wonder how he feels about them little nappy head grandkids. Do all the white girls in El Do like coons now? She must llike em a lot.
Only the trashy, disgusting trailer park queens. They sure do hate their dads. I'd disown them. It's all hating their own heritage.
Mental Case

El Dorado, AR

#14 Apr 3, 2014
meh & Chance Eppinette Are the same homosexual.(YUK). Mental, mental mental.
meh

El Dorado, AR

#15 Apr 3, 2014
Mental Case wrote:
meh & Chance Eppinette Are the same homosexual.(YUK). Mental, mental mental.
You're quick to assume. Aren't you also AllTheSame, MasterBlaster, Roboblogger, Redneck? You're the topixFag WelafreHomo GooberSlurper chucking all over the place. Stop it Scott Tedder.
dammit man

Tampa, FL

#16 Apr 16, 2014
I got a model white chick, she told me she would rather fuck black dudes, because we all know why, peckerwoods can't get the yang up after they turn 35 years old plus we know how to treat a woman, unlike these whiteboys they treat their dogs better than their mates. Bruthas don't if our women gain a few pounds, or her age starts to show we not so quick to trade them in for a model like you talking chimps. That's what she said I am not making this up
Pale Faced Cracker

United States

#18 Apr 17, 2014
She lied to you.
Watch The Homo Go

El Dorado, AR

#19 Apr 17, 2014
Talk to yourself Gooberlips. LMAO
gooberlips

El Dorado, AR

#20 Apr 17, 2014
Sound like you did the gooberweinercockprickpeckerdon g dance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fairgrounds trail 1 hr Susan 2
Poll 1st annual Shrimpfest: Good or bad idea 3 hr Fed up 9
Bounds Trailer Park 9 hr Curious 7
Paul Thompson 13 hr Susie 3
Angela Hansen 13 hr Sam 11
Hi 18 hr Daffy 2
Again - Samantha 22 hr Again 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Dorado Mortgages