A Turner singing

Longview, TX

#1 Jan 17, 2014
WARNING!!!!!!!!!Austin is singing. FREE AT LAST !!!!!!! FREE AT LAST!!!!!! Wonder who he was singing about to the law?
austin turner

White Hall, AR

#4 Jan 30, 2014
telling al about meth house on floyd kramer
Bitches n Hoes

Tyler, TX

#5 Jan 31, 2014
Ya de ya de ya de....Is That A Fact Jack? How would you know its true & how would you know anything about meth on floyd cramer? Unless You have been there gettin dope. Now what Your Dumb Ass got to say
Austins girlfriend

United States

#6 Feb 10, 2014
Do y'all people not notging better to do with y'alls lives but to get on here and start shit that y'all know nothing about... I can also say aint nobody a damn snitch.... But yet y'all really r putting it all out there for evwryone to see dumbasses.... If y'all dont know whats going on keep ur FUCKING mouths shut....
Prickem

El Dorado, AR

#7 Feb 10, 2014
Bust all their asses & lock em up
huh

El Dorado, AR

#8 Feb 11, 2014
Austins girlfriend wrote:
Do y'all people not notging better to do with y'alls lives but to get on here and start shit that y'all know nothing about... I can also say aint nobody a damn snitch.... But yet y'all really r putting it all out there for evwryone to see dumbasses.... If y'all dont know whats going on keep ur FUCKING mouths shut....
Stop being dopey and defending dopeheads. If these allegations are not true, why are you so defensive?
Cure

El Dorado, AR

#9 Feb 12, 2014
Austin who
Austin Turner

United States

#10 Feb 12, 2014
Im out on signature bond dumb bitches i go to court on the 18th i never needed to snitch on no body and dont need to now if yall call me a snitch come say it to my face u cowards!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 10 min --Bad Dad-- 37,279
News Woman stole truck from boyfriend she met on Fac... 2 hr yea 4
South Arkansas Regional Health Center 2 hr A Patient 24
Fire Trucks (Oct '14) 8 hr EldoMasterBlaster 20
Christina Duschak (Oct '14) 18 hr grammar police 23
Econo Lodge 19 hr Get a life 7
Hannah Hightower March 20 hr Bid A 3

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance