Can someone tell me about this michael parker guy
idk

Mayflower, AR

#2 Jan 24, 2012
the black guy? if so he is pretty cool guy and his wife seems pretty nice to
news hound

United States

#3 Jan 25, 2012
I know he doesnt like to go to work,,fired from everywere for not showing up..nice guy tho
Someone special

Addison, TX

#4 Feb 6, 2012
No the young white guy
just saying.

Little Rock, AR

#5 Apr 7, 2012
He's my cousin. Really nice. He's getting his GED and he's two kids.
Savannah Lewis

Choudrant, LA

#6 Apr 7, 2012
He's my brother and he does like to work. He just doesn't like it when people are not treated fairly. Like he would be working and other people would be sitting on their butts. So yeahh.!
noneya

Many, LA

#7 Oct 27, 2012
Yeah he does have his GED and two kids but when it comes to girls he treats them like crap and he trys to controll them. And he takes what he gives! Not a real good way to keep friends. I'm going to be part of his life forever. That's a hint to who I am if someone wants to know. And this is meant for the white one.
All The Same

El Dorado, AR

#8 Oct 27, 2012
ALL THE HOMO. Watch the HOMOGO. SicLilBtch. LMAO. What a fkingLoser.
Experienced friend

United States

#9 Oct 27, 2012
He is a good person. He's funny and has a good personality. If you screw him over then thats not smart. If ur his friend, he will give you his last dollar if u needed it. He would be a good boyfriend if girls wouldnt screw him over. He's had his mistakes but who hasnt?
Anonymous

Oklahoma City, OK

#10 Jun 11, 2013
I don't think he much better then the rest of the parkers but from what I can tell he's prolly the only parker who's gives a Crap bout his kids. Js
DarcieMotherF_ck ingParker

El Dorado, AR

#11 Jun 12, 2013
my babys wrote:
I don't think he much better then the rest of the parkers but from what I can tell he's prolly the only parker who's gives a Crap bout his kids. Js
If this person belongs to a certain Calloway you really think any of the parkers care what you have to say. hell you abused your wife and the only reason you have custody of the kids is because there was vehicles on jacks in the yard. go and look and thats exactly what the judge said. your so much of a big person you talk crap on topix but hide behind a fake name. thats why when the kids get dropped off to your family they scream for there mommy because they dont want to be with your family! Your so good at talking crap over the computer but when it gets face to face tht whole family is nothing but a bunch of 2 faced fakes!!!!!!!!! JS
Anonymous

Oklahoma City, OK

#12 Jun 12, 2013
Hmmm nope not who u think sorry babe. Nice try tho
DarcieMotherF_ck ingParker

El Dorado, AR

#13 Jun 12, 2013
I'm not your babe but you dont me so you need to chill! Unless you can grow some balls and tell me who you are you apparently don't know the Parkers sweetie.
eli

El Dorado, AR

#14 Jun 13, 2013
I heard that he dropped out of high school during his senior year. Could have stayed in for the final months and gotten a high school degree. Another piece of PC trash.
Anonymous

Oklahoma City, OK

#16 Jun 17, 2013
When r you going to grow up and own up to your stupidity? U all need to act your age? You were the one that sat on your ass all the time. U were the problem. Grow up. It kinda embarrassing to say we are friends.
Cousin

Hampton, AR

#17 Jun 19, 2013
To all of you that are talking trash. Kenneth Michael Parker is my little cousin. He does have his faults as do all of us. If you think talking about someone on a website will prove anything then you are sadly mistaking. If you think Michael is doing something wrong then try to lead him in the right direction. By the way have any of you confronted him with any of this? If you want to know something it's always best to go directly to the source instead of all of the "he said, she said" stuff. Michael is a good person, but as I have stated he does have his faults but so does each and everyone out there..... No one is perfect. If you read this Michael just know that all of your family loves you.
so called friend

Oklahoma City, OK

#18 Jun 26, 2013
I have washed my hands of you like has. Many others u put yourself in this situation . Ur engaged to someone else every week. U don't haven't attempted to help yourself. In anyway. U expect everyone, family and friends to do it for you so u can do u. I have no putty for you and u don't deserve what u say u want. I HAVE washed my hands. Hope the best for u but u have to work for it.
Im JS

Smackover, AR

#19 Jun 27, 2013
I know him really well, he's really nice, but he slept with a girl one of my guy friends was talking to which I think is a shitty move but he's always been nice to me.
And PC people aren't trash, thanks. We're better than the meth-heads and white trash in town.
Please

Oklahoma City, OK

#21 Jun 27, 2013
Darcie... STFU. Knowing damn well you ain't bout that life. All you do is run your mouth.
Bookie

Euless, TX

#22 Jun 27, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
be doesn't care about his kids! He don't take care of them!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
betrayal...joey rivers...? pat antoon (Mar '14) 29 min Wassup 5
PC school 1 hr Sup 7
Bounds Trailer Park 1 hr Sup 8
Need to grow up 3 hr caveman 32
intervention 3 hr caveman 1
Poll 1st annual Shrimpfest: Good or bad idea 3 hr drew 14
Fairgrounds trail 8 hr Susan 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Dorado Mortgages