Camden, AR

#1 Mar 10, 2013
This is the best this town has too offer for mexican dinning????

Camden, AR

#2 Mar 10, 2013
Taco Bell has better food.
Angela

El Dorado, AR

#3 Mar 11, 2013
guest wrote:
Ummmm have you heard of La Villa, Papa Pablanos, Minute Man, San Juans? All places to get Mexican food.
hmmm

El Dorado, AR

#4 Mar 12, 2013
Minute Man? Hahahahahahahahahha! My ass. But yeah La Villa is good and I believe Papa Pablanos IS Antiguas now. There's one on the square too thats good. We've got some decent tex mex if you haven't had much else from out of town to compare it to. Minute Man. What a laugh. I can't believe people still go there. The food there all tastes like it comes from a can and I've had the people there be rude on several occasions just because I asked them to correct my order. They tried to argue that I didn't order what I ordered. I'm allergic to onion but I asked for it? Riiiiiiiiiight.
Tinker

El Dorado, AR

#5 Mar 14, 2013
guest wrote:
I like it...eat there and PapaPablanos both regulary...oh,and by the way, I also like the tacos at Minute Man.
FYI

El Dorado, AR

#6 Mar 14, 2013
guest wrote:
So why don't you stay home and cook it yourself if no one else can satisfy you. Many of us seem to enjoy what our town has to offer.
hahahaha

El Dorado, AR

#7 Mar 14, 2013
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
So why don't you stay home and cook it yourself if no one else can satisfy you. Many of us seem to enjoy what our town has to offer.
Yep, people that don't know any better. You need to understand that when people from out of town come here they're disgusted by the things these morons here think are wonderful. Thats because they've come from areas that have so much more to offer when it comes to dining. You can't blame them for being disappointed just because you're ignorant as hell. Half the people I know in this town drive a hundred miles away to Monroe, Shreveport or Lil Rock to eat and shop. They do that for a reason, and that reason is that there are much better things offered there than here. We have Mexican, and all those places I just listed have Mexican. Same with pizza, chinese, seafood. People go out of town to eat the same type of food we have here because they know its better, then they come back here and pretend like our shit is just as good. Hypocrites.
Phil

El Dorado, AR

#8 Mar 18, 2013
hmmm wrote:
Minute Man? Hahahahahahahahahha! My ass. But yeah La Villa is good and I believe Papa Pablanos IS Antiguas now. There's one on the square too thats good. We've got some decent tex mex if you haven't had much else from out of town to compare it to. Minute Man. What a laugh. I can't believe people still go there. The food there all tastes like it comes from a can and I've had the people there be rude on several occasions just because I asked them to correct my order. They tried to argue that I didn't order what I ordered. I'm allergic to onion but I asked for it? Riiiiiiiiiight.
Antiguas used to be a Papa Pablano's, but it's located in the old dairy queen now. And yes, Minute Man has good mexican food. Real good tamales and burritos.
yep

El Dorado, AR

#9 Mar 18, 2013
hmmm wrote:
I've heard that people that are allergic to onions are usually gay.
Murphy Oil employee

Dallas, TX

#10 Mar 18, 2013
yep wrote:
<quoted text>
I've heard that people that are allergic to onions are usually gay.
You heard wrong.
Its Scott Biatches

El Dorado, AR

#11 Mar 19, 2013
hahahaha wrote:
<quoted text> Yep, people that don't know any better. You need to understand that when people from out of town come here they're disgusted by the things these morons here think are wonderful. Thats because they've come from areas that have so much more to offer when it comes to dining. You can't blame them for being disappointed just because you're ignorant as hell. Half the people I know in this town drive a hundred miles away to Monroe, Shreveport or Lil Rock to eat and shop. They do that for a reason, and that reason is that there are much better things offered there than here. We have Mexican, and all those places I just listed have Mexican. Same with pizza, chinese, seafood. People go out of town to eat the same type of food we have here because they know its better, then they come back here and pretend like our shit is just as good. Hypocrites.
Yea right Mexicans In this town are incapable of correctly cooking chicken onions and bell peppers covered In cheese.
yep

Dallas, TX

#12 Mar 19, 2013
Its Scott Biatches wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea right Mexicans In this town are incapable of correctly cooking chicken onions and bell peppers covered In cheese.
Thank you. The hahahaha dumbass just proved how ignorant he is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 7 hr Reality Check 42,156
Nostalgic El Dorado (May '08) 16 hr well 944
possession of firearm by certain person (Nov '11) Feb 11 chuckem 14
Global Business Institute - Feb. 8? Feb 7 Peter Greenberg Jr 3
Is a Junior College President worth $192,292 a ... Feb 1 Genisis 10
Understanding teen slang Jan 30 I call troll 9
What happened to Sonic's ice (Aug '10) Jan 23 Troll Scum LLC 28

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance