First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Depper Law Offices USA

El Dorado, AR

#163 Mar 26, 2010
Guru wrote:
This has been blown way out of proportion. Greg Anders is a liar and he needs to pray that their isn't a court date because the defense will crucify him in the worst way. By the way it wasn't a lab, it was a cur dog. But whatever. Believe what you want. But i'm telling you, he will only shame himself in court.
Botttom Line!! It was his dog no matter what type she was!!!! She was in his front yard and not in trash!! What did he lie about? He hasnt said much just what witnesses have said and Ray Johnson has admitted shooting Sarah!! El Dorado City Council are the ones who advised getting representation in the first place!! What would happen in court to shame this guy?
Salad Dressing

El Dorado, AR

#164 Mar 27, 2010
TenMan wrote:
What are they going to crucify him for? Being a terrible pet owner and allowing his dog to roam free? I think we already know that. No one (with common sense) Is not saying that he is partly to blame. But the city still took unreasonable action, even if the dog was on the loose and vicious. According to the city ordinance lethal force should have been used in "packs" I hardly think one dog makes a pack.
Ten, I disagree with the "Pack" thing. You are correct that 1 dog does not make a pack, as well as I can tell the law referring to "Packs". I'm not saying that this dog was vicious. I'm not even debating anything, just expressing opinion... A dog of that breed and age is capable of being dangerous on it's own and the dog was not properly restrained. So, I guess I'm saying that the law should be checked out. I feel it's kind of foolish to require there be more than one dog, or a "pack" for the dog to considered in violation.
Peter the Griff

El Dorado, AR

#165 Mar 29, 2010
TenMan wrote:
Well that might be your interpretation, but that is not exactly what he said. He said making statements like the lady made in the paper are considered terrorist threats. "If he steps in my yard he'll find himself staring down the wrong end of a gun"
What it amounts to more than anything is the city soliciting the chief's help in silencing the issue. Which will never work by threatening people. It will just make the people react more. Especially in a circumstance like this where the city know it is in the wrong.
What is wrong with Dumas? Is he that burnt out as the Mayor? Step forward and say "the employee messed up, we will pay to replace the dog. While we know we can never replace Sarah, we will do everything in our power to make ammends for what has happened." I mean come on the budget isn't that far off face that you can't afford up to $200 to buy them a new dog and some food.
All anyone wants is for the city to STEP UP for ONCE. I don't care who it is. The Mason, McGhee, Dumas, Edmonds - WHOEVER. Step up and say, our guy messed up, it wasn't an ideal situation and we could have handled it better. We will review our policies to ensure future cases are handled appropriately.
FREAKING SIMPLE.
I agree. But to be clear, though, the lady that Mr. Roberts had to visit concerning the issue is 83 years old! Are we really so cynical that we have to make house visits to the elderly concerning terroristic threatening charges? Please rationalize that for me...

What should have initially been done is for the Public Works Director to have investigated the matter before declaring "who is right and who is wrong." I personally like Robert Edmonds, so I am not here to chastize him. The city was wrong in the matter, and, I agree, should be up-front about it. But, please, out of all respect for everyone's tax dollars, let us not waste them on house calls for every little thing you read in the paper. If the media can get away with slander of public officials, the city stands to receive the same type of negative reaction in such cases
Chester Drawers

Monticello, AR

#166 Mar 29, 2010
Yep, not that there the owner didn't restrain their large dog (an 8 month old lab is still pretty large) but how the city handled it.
Yummy

United States

#167 Mar 29, 2010
Peter the Griff wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. But to be clear, though, the lady that Mr. Roberts had to visit concerning the issue is 83 years old! Are we really so cynical that we have to make house visits to the elderly concerning terroristic threatening charges? Please rationalize that for me...
What should have initially been done is for the Public Works Director to have investigated the matter before declaring "who is right and who is wrong." I personally like Robert Edmonds, so I am not here to chastize him. The city was wrong in the matter, and, I agree, should be up-front about it. But, please, out of all respect for everyone's tax dollars, let us not waste them on house calls for every little thing you read in the paper. If the media can get away with slander of public officials, the city stands to receive the same type of negative reaction in such cases
Well personally I don't believe for a second that R Roberts could have cared less what the paper said. I believe that the office of public works and that particular employee pushed the issue and forced his hand to investigate it. Waste of tax dollars? Yup. Waste of time better spent on other time senstive issues? Yup. Typical of the city of El Dorado. Yup.
Jean-Marc from Canada

Timmins, Canada

#168 Oct 28, 2013
Great Job but might I suggest you use a baseball bat If possible so no Innocent bystanders get hit by a stray bullet.
Peter the Griff

Little Rock, AR

#169 Oct 28, 2013
Jean-Marc from Canada wrote:
Great Job but might I suggest you use a baseball bat If possible so no Innocent bystanders get hit by a stray bullet.
That's illegal, dumbass. But thanks for the "suggestion."
Peter the Griff

El Dorado, AR

#170 Oct 28, 2013
And I will sukieUdikie.
Billy

El Dorado, AR

#171 Oct 29, 2013
Peter the Griff wrote:
And I will sukieUdikie.
Time to grow up blubber butt.
Billy

El Dorado, AR

#172 Oct 29, 2013
I made every one of the above comments. Ain't I a smartFag? hehehehehehe.
Det

El Dorado, AR

#173 Oct 29, 2013
Billy wrote:
I made every one of the above comments. Ain't I a smartFag? hehehehehehe.
No BLAKE u are not smart, just a big LARD ASS
Scott

Lake Charles, LA

#174 Oct 30, 2013
How about the female animal control officer....she is smoking hot! I dont mind watching here do here thing!
LMAO

El Dorado, AR

#175 Oct 30, 2013
Scott wrote:
How about the female animal control officer....she is smoking hot! I dont mind watching here do here thing!
The key word here is 'female', dikBreath. And you wouldn't be watching her homo, you'd be watching the dog. LMAO. FkingIdiot

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#176 Oct 30, 2013
Bunch of dang assclowns on this thread. Quit jerking off!

And I say the owners of the animals need to be punished for not keeping their stupid pets up. Lazyazz don't need an animal.
LMAO

El Dorado, AR

#177 Oct 30, 2013
Blurred Lines wrote:
Bunch of dang assclowns on this thread. Quit jerking off!
And I say the owners of the animals need to be punished for not keeping their stupid pets up. Lazyazz don't need an animal.
theFAG.
greg

El Dorado, AR

#178 Dec 7, 2014
Guess What wrote:
I'll jump in here. Mr. Johnson is not just a sanitation employee, he is a sanitation supervisor as well as the supervisor over animal control, which authorizes him to use a gun if necessary.
If the dog in question is such a beloved family pet, how come animal control had been chasing it since about 11 in the morning because it had been getting into the garbage at different businesses? How come it had no collar, no city dog license, and no rabies tag as is required by city ordinance in addition to the fact that it was running at large, again in violation of city ordinance, as far as anyone knew, it was nothing but a cur dog. The dog bristled, growled and acted like it was going to come at him when Mr. Johnson tried to catch it. Mr. Johnson merely responded as I an many others would have responded faced with a simialr situation. Mr. Johnson did not speed away, he called the animal control truck to come pick up the dog.
If you allow you dog to run at large, in violation of city ordinance, animal control has every right to protect themselves if they feel threatened. People need to understand this the next time they open the front door to let Fido out to run free. It is just that simple.
So just shoot it in the face in front of the house then...lol...what a dumbass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 5 min Could be 30,476
Best apartments in El Dorado? 3 hr AbbyS1234 1
T models 4 hr roboblogger2 11
Marilyns bar on the square 6 hr Word 3
Little Ceasars Location in El Dorado? 17 hr colin 10
Symptoms reported at MCSA 20 hr Mjd 12
Where are the prostitutes 20 hr sam 14
El Dorado Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web