lollollol

El Dorado, AR

#88 Jul 21, 2013
According to the stalker who talks to himself, there apparently isn't a single "real" school other than EHS, which is, according to the things he claims, perfect and can do no wrong. All this despite the FACT (not opinion) that both Norphlet and PC offically rank higher than El Dorado schools.
yep

Little Rock, AR

#89 Jul 21, 2013
lollollol wrote:
According to the stalker who talks to himself, there apparently isn't a single "real" school other than EHS, which is, according to the things he claims, perfect and can do no wrong. All this despite the FACT (not opinion) that both Norphlet and PC offically rank higher than El Dorado schools.
It's cool. Give it a few weeks, and the Atwoods stalker will disappear (once the Eppinettes leave).
yep

El Dorado, AR

#90 Jul 21, 2013
yep wrote:
<quoted text>
It's cool. Give it a few weeks, and the Atwoods stalker will disappear (once the Eppinettes leave).
Actually I'm the stalker, the topixFag. 99% of ALL comments on topix are my homo azz.
omg

El Dorado, AR

#91 Jul 22, 2013
lollollol wrote:
They are technically ranked higher. No doubt about that. But many of us still send our kids to EHS specifically for the AP route offered, which beats the pants off of any other curriculum at any other school in this area.
yep

Little Rock, AR

#92 Jul 22, 2013
yep wrote:
<quoted text> Actually I'm the stalker, the topixFag. 99% of ALL comments on topix are my homo azz.
Just because you're "the stalker, the topixFag. 99% of ALL comments on topix are my homo azz" doesn't mean you have to steal my signon alias, jackass.
Chunky Dunker

Monticello, AR

#93 Jul 22, 2013
ButReally wrote:
Every year someone is talking about norphlet. It neer gets old watchin and hearing people talk about things they have no clue about! And actually there may be MAYBE three places in norphlet for sale (homes) so get that straight. Every town has places for sale brightness. Norphlet school is not going anywhere so get tht through your head!! Stop assuming and go directly to the source and ask or just shutup because you look stupid..
PC merging with Norphlet would bring PC down.Why do people think they SHOULD merge? It's crazy talk!=-x
wtf

El Dorado, AR

#94 Jul 22, 2013
PC isn't even a town. It has less hope of staying independent than Norphlet. If anything, Norphlet will concede to merging with Smackover. It should. And Smackover should be accommodating instead of stubborn, which stopped the merge in years prior.
Actually

El Dorado, AR

#95 Jul 23, 2013
The grammar used in these responses makes the responses invalid.
my 2 cents

Little Rock, AR

#96 Jul 24, 2013
Chunky Dunker wrote:
<quoted text>PC merging with Norphlet would bring PC down.Why do people think they SHOULD merge? It's crazy talk!=-x
Nobody wants to annex PC School District because they don't want to bring in that terrible reputation.
boco

El Dorado, AR

#97 Jul 24, 2013
my 2 cents wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody wants to annex PC School District because they don't want to bring in that terrible reputation.
They definitely have a bad reputation when it comes to morals but theres no way El Dorado would ever turn down an opportunity to annex PC. They've tried many, many times in the past regardless of PC's weird ass inability to learn about birth control and like, how to bathe properly and not do meth.
for real

El Dorado, AR

#98 Jul 24, 2013
Norphlet doesnt have a real good rep either. They have just as many baby makers, meth heads, and dumbasses too! I have always thought Norphlet was the worst of the two anyway.
go leopards!
More like Go away Leopards!
my 2 cents

Little Rock, AR

#99 Jul 24, 2013
for real wrote:
Norphlet doesnt have a real good rep either. They have just as many baby makers, meth heads, and dumbasses too! I have always thought Norphlet was the worst of the two anyway.
go leopards!
More like Go away Leopards!
No, Norphlet actually doesn't have that type of reputation. It has a good reputation, as it was the only town to grow in Union County at the last census. Your dbass joke about "go away leopards" shows that dumbasses live outside of the town. We can see why you aren't welcome there.
in the know

Little Rock, AR

#100 Jul 24, 2013
my 2 cents wrote:
<quoted text>No, Norphlet actually doesn't have that type of reputation. It has a good reputation, as it was the only town to grow in Union County at the last census. Your dbass joke about "go away leopards" shows that dumbasses live outside of the town. We can see why you aren't welcome there.
That most certainly will NOT be the case in the next census! People want out of this horrible town and this horrible joke of a school system.
agree

El Dorado, AR

#101 Jul 24, 2013
boco wrote:
<quoted text> They definitely have a bad reputation when it comes to morals but theres no way El Dorado would ever turn down an opportunity to annex PC. They've tried many, many times in the past regardless of PC's weird ass inability to learn about birth control and like, how to bathe properly and not do meth.
LMAO! So true. PC has the worst rep of any school in Union County!
Dirty Underwear

Monticello, AR

#102 Jul 27, 2013
Actually wrote:
The grammar used in these responses makes the responses invalid.
Are you an English teacher? Please don't bore us by making fun of people's grammar. You understand what they're saying!
Dirty Underwear

Monticello, AR

#103 Jul 27, 2013
And that's just the teachers!=-x
my 2 cents

Killeen, TX

#104 Jul 27, 2013
in the know wrote:
<quoted text>
That most certainly will NOT be the case in the next census! People want out of this horrible town and this horrible joke of a school system.
I'm sorry. I thought we were basing our debate on listed FACTS; not your speculated, assuming bullshit. People like living in a quiet, friendly little town like Norphlet. This is evident by the number of people that have lived in the town for years, while having many in their family moving back. You're more than welcome to go, but with your little bitchy, pisspoor attitude, I don't think any other town would welcome you with open arms.
NO NO NO

United States

#105 Jul 27, 2013
NO COACHES, NO FOOTBALL TEAM ,NO CHEERLEADERS NO BAND EITHER, DAMN WHO WANTS TO ATTEND THIS DUMP OF A SCHOOL ANYMORE?? ITS A JOKE!! FUNNY!! Looks like they this school REALLY NEEDS A NEW SCHOOL SUPERENTENDANT, AND PRINCIPAL LOOKS LIKE!!! WHAT A JOKE FOR A SCHOOL!!POOR A** MANAGEMENT!!
really

El Dorado, AR

#106 Jul 28, 2013
In my opinion, EHS is by far the best school. It has the brightest students in the region and offers way more in terms of clubs and activities.

With that said, the appeal of PC or Norphlet is also apparent. Smaller classes with more one on one focus. Higher test score percentages for overall school populations. One could argue that a lack of sports means more focus on academics. Fewer class disruptions and discipline problems because of the low minority percentage.

Bashing one school or another doesn't make anyone's preferred school choice any better. There are pros and cons to all the schools in the area.

The only thing I think anyone can really agree on is that Strong is the worst school in the region and PC is known for out of wedlock pregnancy. Everything else is debatable.
yes yes yes

Little Rock, AR

#107 Jul 28, 2013
NO NO NO wrote:
NO COACHES, NO FOOTBALL TEAM ,NO CHEERLEADERS NO BAND EITHER, DAMN WHO WANTS TO ATTEND THIS DUMP OF A SCHOOL ANYMORE?? ITS A JOKE!! FUNNY!! Looks like they this school REALLY NEEDS A NEW SCHOOL SUPERENTENDANT, AND PRINCIPAL LOOKS LIKE!!! WHAT A JOKE FOR A SCHOOL!!POOR A** MANAGEMENT!!
You are a joke, topix shouter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Samantha Miller 43 min Really 5
cheryl williams 2 hr omg 27
who is Shawn Youngs.. (Nov '11) 2 hr actually 17
Laura B. Mason arrested for solicitation to com... (Jun '13) 2 hr Hollywood 844
carmen c 4 hr sidechick 1
Mustafa Naqvi (Nov '10) 7 hr Frodo 68
eldo council 22 hr sos 16
El Dorado Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web