Norphlet School
idiot

El Dorado, AR

#68 Jul 5, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
I post from el dorado on my at&t smartphone and it shows Little Rock. You think you know it all. This is not what this post was about it is about Norphlet School. I personally want it consolidated. How is it even still open.
I'm also a lyingAzzHomoMF. IMAFAG
actually

United States

#69 Jul 5, 2013
Eldocat wrote:
<quoted text>
PC test scores have not been OUT OF the top ten in the last ten years. If it makes you feel better about El Dorado being a dumbass school to spew lies about PC, then more power to you. But anyone with google can verify the truth.
Face it, El Dorado is a low scoring school, and PC is a fixture in the top ten. That's a fact.
And as far as PC annexing to El Dorado, been talked about for years, but it won't happen. Hell, if things keep progressing like they have been for the last 10 years, Smackover will be bigger than El Dorado and take over as the county seat!
You lying bullshitter. PC's elementary was ranked 2nd on the state in 2010, and you take this one time and create a complete fabrication? Neither school has been in the Top 10 I'm anything for 10 consecutive years. Anyone with Google CAN verify that you are flat out lying. THAT is a fact. El Dorado will annex PC within the decade. Hell, they're already discussing adding PC to the city sewer. Smackover won't be bigger than El Dorado for the next 100 year's, barring the finding of a new oil deposit. El Dorado will be back above 25,000 people by the next census (with PC possibly included).
actually

El Dorado, AR

#70 Jul 5, 2013
Actually, I'm also Eldocat also, you know, theFag. What can I say I'm an ignorantAzzHomo.
Again

El Dorado, AR

#71 Jul 5, 2013
Schooldigger.com

Seriously ppl, its not hard to look up.

And to "actually", pc is already counted in the el dorado population census. Parker's chapel is not its own town, like norphlet or smackover. When you send mail to pc it is still stamped as el dorado, ar. They were in the last census and will be for the next.

I really hope our population rises up another ten percent by 2020. Or twelve percent or whatever it was that we lost. Anyone know what percent we have gained back since 2010? Has to be something. At let I hope so.
Lol

El Dorado, AR

#72 Jul 5, 2013
Again wrote:
Schooldigger.com
And to "actually", pc is already counted in the el dorado population census. Parker's chapel is not its own town, like norphlet or smackover. When you send mail to pc it is still stamped as el dorado, ar. They were in the last census and will be for the next.
I really hope our population rises up another ten percent by 2020. Or twelve percent or whatever it was that we lost. Anyone know what percent we have gained back since 2010? Has to be something. At let I hope so.
I would guess at least 2% or so. Like I said, just a guess, but I do believe our population will grow again. Only time will tell but I'm hopeful. At the very least, the town is unlikely to shrink anymore than it did from the last census. I would also like to know the official numbers. Anyone know where those numbers can be found? Surely the town keeps a record somewhere. It sure would be interesting to find out.
Lol

El Dorado, AR

#73 Jul 5, 2013
Lol wrote:
<quoted text> I would guess at least 2% or so. Like I said, just a guess, but I do believe our population will grow again. Only time will tell but I'm hopeful. At the very least, the town is unlikely to shrink anymore than it did from the last census. I would also like to know the official numbers. Anyone know where those numbers can be found? Surely the town keeps a record somewhere. It sure would be interesting to find out.
I'm also the topixFag. I will sukieUdikie. IMAFAG
SplitChampionChe erLeader

Vidor, TX

#74 Jul 6, 2013
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
No they are not cause they all sleep with the teachers!
I know for a fact that C.Welch is straight, I'm just saying.:)
Just me

El Dorado, AR

#75 Jul 6, 2013
The thought of my little ones going to pc makes me sick. I have twins who arent in school yet and we live in PC but are considering homeschooling with a few other sets of parents and all of us hiring a personal tutor. We would like to do that until they're in highschool, then send them to EHS after moving into the district. My problem with EHS is that I went to high school with a girl that teaches at EHS and not only is she too young, in my opinion, to be teaching high school aged kids but she is well known for partying hard and being extremely promiscuous. It scares me that she teaches teenage boys. And im not the only one that has brought this up in conversation. several of my friends have as well. Thank goodness that by the time my boys are in high school she will be a lot older but still, nobody wants their handsome teen boys being taught by a young, attractive slut who is so devoid of morals that it wouldn't surprise anyone if she slept with a student. EHS is a huge school and there aren't many schools in the area so surely they aren't hurting to find good teachers. Why don't they do background checks or even just take a look at people's Facebook before hiring them? It's such a small town they should have known who she was when they hired her. Same goes for any other school around here.
StarLeopardShoot er

Atlanta, TX

#76 Jul 6, 2013
SplitChampionCheerLeader wrote:
<quoted text>
I know for a fact that C.Welch is straight, I'm just saying.:)
Don't be so sure Missy, IM jus sayn :)
Jennifer

United States

#77 Jul 7, 2013
Again wrote:
Schooldigger.com
And PC isn't even in the top 10 in 2012! What a lying POS! Other than not knowing PC is included in El Dorado's census, the actually person was spot on. Thanks for your honesty!
ooo la la

Stuttgart, AR

#78 Jul 7, 2013
Just me wrote:
The thought of my little ones going to pc makes me sick. I have twins who arent in school yet and we live in PC but are considering homeschooling with a few other sets of parents and all of us hiring a personal tutor. We would like to do that until they're in highschool, then send them to EHS after moving into the district. My problem with EHS is that I went to high school with a girl that teaches at EHS and not only is she too young, in my opinion, to be teaching high school aged kids but she is well known for partying hard and being extremely promiscuous. It scares me that she teaches teenage boys. And im not the only one that has brought this up in conversation. several of my friends have as well. Thank goodness that by the time my boys are in high school she will be a lot older but still, nobody wants their handsome teen boys being taught by a young, attractive slut who is so devoid of morals that it wouldn't surprise anyone if she slept with a student. EHS is a huge school and there aren't many schools in the area so surely they aren't hurting to find good teachers. Why don't they do background checks or even just take a look at people's Facebook before hiring them? It's such a small town they should have known who she was when they hired her. Same goes for any other school around here.
Name please, I like extremely promiscuous teachers, they make you do it over and over again till you get it right.
Rumors_Hurt_Ever yone

Woodbury, CT

#79 Jul 8, 2013
Again wrote:
Schooldigger.com
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but PC is NOT counted in the El Dorado Censu. it is counted in the County Census, you have to be a resident of the City to be counted in the population. Proves the point that everyone in PC isnt that smart!!!
actually

United States

#80 Jul 8, 2013
Rumors_Hurt_Everyone wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but PC is NOT counted in the El Dorado Censu. it is counted in the County Census, you have to be a resident of the City to be counted in the population. Proves the point that everyone in PC isnt that smart!!!
Thank you! Finally someone that has a clue. Hard to settle a dispute when misinformed idiots keep coming up with "facts" out their ass.
Leopard Roar

Stuttgart, AR

#81 Jul 9, 2013
el dorado will never consolidate norphlet into their scool system-Never
Yes

El Dorado, AR

#82 Jul 20, 2013
Leopard Roar wrote:
el dorado will never consolidate norphlet into their scool system-Never
I can't help but think that one day they will pressure PC enough to do just that. At least Norphlet is its own town, like Smackover, so it has more rights to have an independent school district. PC on the other hand is not a town. It's more like a giant subdivision. Plus, EHS needs them desperately in order to bring the scores and rankings up. All those white kids. I don't think it would help them out the way they think. A few yrs would go by and they'd be back down in the rankings again. Then again, there are a lot of people that would fight consolidation. It will be interesting to see play out in the future.
Dirty Underwear

Arkadelphia, AR

#83 Jul 20, 2013
Norphlet does not have a school. There is a building where kids go, and it is called a school, but it is definitely not a school. I don't know WHAT it is, however.
Yes

El Dorado, AR

#84 Jul 20, 2013
I'm theFag. PLEASE let me sukieUdikie.
correcting ur confusion

Memphis, TN

#85 Jul 21, 2013
Dirty Underwear wrote:
Norphlet does not have a school. There is a building where kids go, and it is called a school, but it is definitely not a school. I don't know WHAT it is, however.
Because it IS a school, dumbass.
Dirty Underwear

Arkadelphia, AR

#86 Jul 21, 2013
correcting ur confusion wrote:
<quoted text>
Because it IS a school, dumbass.
I beg to differ. A real school would have teachers and other leaders who actually are a good example to the students. Therefore, Norphlet is not a real school.
Dirty Underwear

Arkadelphia, AR

#87 Jul 21, 2013
Also, if it were a real school, it would have taught you that it is'nt nice to call people "dumbass", you dumbass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ex Wife discuss Ex 20 min Friends 1
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr BARNEYII 36,149
yancey kyle & dispatcher fling? 4 hr curious 2
musicfest 2017 4 hr Recruiter 8
Marriage 5 hr Advice 7
Which doctor is responsible for this? 16 hr Sick of SAMA 12
News 2017 Murphy USA Summer Concert Series Thu EldoMasterBlaster 2

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance