New Years? Anything here?

New Years? Anything here?

Posted in the El Dorado Forum

yokal

El Dorado, AR

#1 Dec 31, 2013
My first new years here. Is any place doing anything? Anywhere to go? Just stay home?
entertain yourself

El Dorado, AR

#2 Dec 31, 2013
yokal wrote:
My first new years here. Is any place doing anything? Anywhere to go? Just stay home?
Your best bet is to go to the grocery store get something for a meal at home and watch an old movie you have not seen in a while. This could prevent any over exposure to the typical trashy behavior you would more than likely encounter if you were to be out and about. If you drink it could save your life from an accident or even a DWI. Be safe and have a happy new year.
yokal

El Dorado, AR

#4 Dec 31, 2013
Thanks. Thought so. Just so damn lonely here for a single person.
girly girl

Euless, TX

#5 Dec 31, 2013
Pjs is having a band with Chris logins. Nice relaxing environment. Wine beer and coffee. Prolly gonna be pretty crowded. But good music
All The Same

El Dorado, AR

#6 Dec 31, 2013
girly girl wrote:
Pjs is having a band with Chris logins. Nice relaxing environment. Wine beer and coffee. Prolly gonna be pretty crowded. But good music
"girly girl"? That should be "faggyFag". FkingIdiot.
girly girl

Euless, TX

#7 Dec 31, 2013
All The Same wrote:
<quoted text>"girly girl"? That should be "faggyFag". FkingIdiot.
And why would a mature user like yourself waste your time responding if I'm the idiot
girly girl

El Dorado, AR

#8 Dec 31, 2013
I'm the topixFag. I made all the above comments, except for All The Same. IMAFAG. I will sukieUdikie.
All The Same

El Dorado, AR

#9 Dec 31, 2013
yokal wrote:
Move to San Francisco uQuerMF. FkingHomoIdiot.
for real

El Dorado, AR

#10 Dec 31, 2013
well it is midnight HAPPY NEW YEARS hope all the bullets yu guys are shooting in air land in your house not mine. Sounds like a war zone and not from firewoks.Really wish I ou escape this zoo here
residents of El Dorado

Little Rock, AR

#11 Jan 1, 2014
for real wrote:
well it is midnight HAPPY NEW YEARS hope all the bullets yu guys are shooting in air land in your house not mine. Sounds like a war zone and not from firewoks.Really wish I ou escape this zoo here
We can't wait for you to leave, either. Don't let the door hit you where the good Lord split you
goober man

El Dorado, AR

#12 Jan 1, 2014
girly girl wrote:
I'm the topixFag. I made all the above comments, except for All The Same. IMAFAG. I will sukieUdikie.
is that u again HOOKS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll #3 Polls that Matter: Hottest Woman in El Dorado (Sep '10) 40 min JWing 59
County Officer 3 hr Rock Star 1
Why did the city build a jet hangar? 6 hr Growing City 9
Great news 7 hr kev 18
My teeth 8 hr Destiny 12
lindsey lewis (Dec '11) 8 hr drew14 25
Hannah hightower 13 hr Facts 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Dorado Mortgages