Relocating to the area
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Laughing

El Dorado, AR

#22 Oct 20, 2013
Iliketoast wrote:
I intend on relocating to the area. I am a veteran and I have traveled around the world. I recently spent a year in the most vile place on Earth, so I can't be persuaded by haters. I will however like to hear some good and helpful comments about where to rent temporarily and where to buy permanently. I am interested in the Parkers Chapel Area. Does the Chemtura plant stink the immediate area up any? Have at it folks...
The Topix psycho is getting bored now...

Is your whole life about Topix? Because the rest of us only check this thing every few days max. I don't come here for a week but when I do I see the psycho all over the place hating on this and that and starting random threads about nothing anyone gives a shit about. Hey man, if you need people to talk to try making friends instead of having so many toxic relationships that you turn to Topix to cause even more drama in your own head.

Since: Oct 13

Houston, TX

#23 Oct 20, 2013
Laughing wrote:
<quoted text> The Topix psycho is getting bored now...
Is your whole life about Topix? Because the rest of us only check this thing every few days max. I don't come here for a week but when I do I see the psycho all over the place hating on this and that and starting random threads about nothing anyone gives a shit about. Hey man, if you need people to talk to try making friends instead of having so many toxic relationships that you turn to Topix to cause even more drama in your own head.
I'm a legitimate person with a legitimate subject to have a discussion about. I am sorry about your ongoing idiot problems, but I will be moving to El Dorado in a couple of weeks and I usually scout online and physically. Topix has the only local forum I have found, know of any others?
Redneck

El Dorado, AR

#27 Oct 20, 2013
Grigori wrote:
You'll enjoy Mr. Ty Peace. Use the search function to familiarize yourself with some of our more colorful characters.
This is theFag. So is typical, actually all the others. FkingIdiot of topix.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#28 Oct 20, 2013
Either search or back through the pages to around a year ago for the multiple threads about the cancellation of the Christmas Parade, classic El Dorado Topix.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#29 Oct 20, 2013
Iliketoast wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a legitimate person with a legitimate subject to have a discussion about. I am sorry about your ongoing idiot problems, but I will be moving to El Dorado in a couple of weeks and I usually scout online and physically. Topix has the only local forum I have found, know of any others?
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3318914269441...

Since: Oct 13

Houston, TX

#30 Oct 20, 2013
roboblogger2 wrote:
The page looks like its for people from El Dorado...I'll be a transplant and not until next month. I suppose I could join in the future.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#31 Oct 20, 2013
Iliketoast wrote:
<quoted text>
The page looks like its for people from El Dorado...I'll be a transplant and not until next month. I suppose I could join in the future.
this is old: https://sites.google.com/site/eldoradoarkansa...
Derpy Derp

El Dorado, AR

#32 Oct 25, 2013
If you would like to not here "haters", you should ask for an honest answer. El Dorado sucks hardcore. There is not much here, the people are mostly stuck up and moronic, and it is just horrid overall in most aspects. Few good places to eat, people pull out in front of you and keep on smiling, and more old people than a nursing home the size of California. I cant wait to move! Only 1 reason I came here and only 1 reason I am still here. Come on future!
Derpy Derp

El Dorado, AR

#33 Oct 25, 2013
ilikeeggsandbutter wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, leave here before you bring that gaysmug to us. We don't take too kindly to your kind round here.
We don't take kindly to not taking kindly 'round here.

This place really does suck though. I have lived in many towns across the US and this one is deader that a $2 hooker in the back of my van. Oops. Now they know.
ilikeeggsandbutt er

Little Rock, AR

#34 Oct 26, 2013
Derpy Derp wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't take kindly to not taking kindly 'round here.
This place really does suck though. I have lived in many towns across the US and this one is deader that a $2 hooker in the back of my van. Oops. Now they know.
This place really does not suck though. You obviously haven't lived very many places across the US, because this place has more activity than most for a town its size. Nobody cares that you like to kill hookers. We already know you're a sick individual. You're probably that suckiedickie clown. What a loser.
Traveler

El Dorado, AR

#35 Oct 26, 2013
I have lived in Monroe, Shreveport,Conway,Springdale, Helena, and Pine Bluff and El Dorado is the best.
hello toast

El Dorado, AR

#36 Oct 27, 2013
Iliketoast wrote:
<quoted text>
I would try contacting one of the real estate offices here, they will know who has the local rental houses until you are able to subject yourself to our area. I'd try to stay away for our apartments buildings, at least the local home renters would be willing to do a lease shorter that a year. I don't notice Chemtura smell, I don't live in that area or have driven past there in quit some time. But Understand that Chemtura has some cool glow worms you can see at night(funny rumor.) Parkers Chapel is nice but it's not the big deal it use to be, useless you have kids and id check into our El Dorado Promise program first before placing them. Be prepared for a slower pace of life. Good luck
actually

Little Rock, AR

#37 Oct 28, 2013
hello toast wrote:
<quoted text>
I would try contacting one of the real estate offices here, they will know who has the local rental houses until you are able to subject yourself to our area. I'd try to stay away for our apartments buildings, at least the local home renters would be willing to do a lease shorter that a year. I don't notice Chemtura smell, I don't live in that area or have driven past there in quit some time. But Understand that Chemtura has some cool glow worms you can see at night(funny rumor.) Parkers Chapel is nice but it's not the big deal it use to be, useless you have kids and id check into our El Dorado Promise program first before placing them. Be prepared for a slower pace of life. Good luck
Real estate offices around here don't know shit. Contact one of the mbers of the landlord association or city council. Much more helpful.
actually

El Dorado, AR

#38 Oct 28, 2013
And I will sukieUdikie
chuckem

El Dorado, AR

#39 Oct 28, 2013
get chucked for JOI.
chuckem

El Dorado, AR

#40 Oct 29, 2013
chuckem wrote:
get chucked for JOI.
hehehehehehehehehehehe I'm theFag.
Hooker

El Dorado, AR

#41 Oct 29, 2013
chuckem wrote:
<quoted text> hehehehehehehehehehehe I'm theFag.
Blake, I thought I had already fired your LARD ASS, get off my truck.
LMAO

El Dorado, AR

#42 Oct 29, 2013
Hooker wrote:
<quoted text>Blake, I thought I had already fired your LARD ASS, get off my truck.
'Hooker'? Don't you mean 'Rump Humper' welfareFag? How ignorantRUdikBreath? FkingIdiot. LMAO.
Police

El Dorado, AR

#43 Oct 29, 2013
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text> 'Hooker'? Don't you mean 'Rump Humper' welfareFag? How ignorantRUdikBreath? FkingIdiot. LMAO.
time to grow up & get out the nest FAT BOY

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
blacks are the devil race! 21 min alva reibe 1
Your Time Is Coming, Missing Crazy Woman 1 hr LMAO 16
Black on Black Crime 1 hr Sad 2
Michael Hutchence (Oct '14) 2 hr Duck lover 23
How Does UC Jail Get By With Putting Females on... 2 hr Citizensarrest 18
The New Wendy's 3 hr Hearsay 27
Wendy's next to Arby's 3 hr Hearsay 2
More from around the web

El Dorado People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE