Relocating to the area
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Oct 13

Houston, TX

#1 Oct 18, 2013
I intend on relocating to the area. I am a veteran and I have traveled around the world. I recently spent a year in the most vile place on Earth, so I can't be persuaded by haters. I will however like to hear some good and helpful comments about where to rent temporarily and where to buy permanently. I am interested in the Parkers Chapel Area. Does the Chemtura plant stink the immediate area up any? Have at it folks...
meth did you say

Little Rock, AR

#2 Oct 18, 2013
Iliketoast wrote:
I intend on relocating to the area. I am a veteran and I have traveled around the world. I recently spent a year in the most vile place on Earth, so I can't be persuaded by haters. I will however like to hear some good and helpful comments about where to rent temporarily and where to buy permanently. I am interested in the Parkers Chapel Area. Does the Chemtura plant stink the immediate area up any? Have at it folks...
Parkers Chapel stinks the immediate area of the Chemtura plant up.
IMAFAG

El Dorado, AR

#3 Oct 18, 2013
Both above comments are me. I will sukieUdikie. Im the topixFag hehehehehe

Houston, TX

#4 Oct 18, 2013
LOL
Truthfully

Tampa, FL

#5 Oct 18, 2013
I'm selling out , and relocating away from this place! Sick of this place no industry, no entertainment or a damn thing here crime and poverty
curious

Little Rock, AR

#6 Oct 18, 2013
have a house on Magnolia hwy. west of town for sale. It's listed with Century 1 by Todd Whatley.28 by 28 f 3 bdr.3full baths,4 car garage with 2 acreas.
actually

Little Rock, AR

#7 Oct 19, 2013
Truthfully wrote:
I'm selling out , and relocating away from this place! Sick of this place no industry, no entertainment or a damn thing here crime and poverty
Be gone. Nobody here will miss an unemployed, boring person like you. Plenty of industry jobs and entertainment here. Crime and poverty are found everywhere.

Houston, TX

#8 Oct 19, 2013
The jobless can always join the military or the peace corps...I enjoy the humor, but still waiting on some useful information.
Redneck

El Dorado, AR

#9 Oct 19, 2013
ALL above comments are dikBreath, the topixFag. He is a worthless Welfare POS that lives on topix. Our tax dollars support this homosexual Loser. Changes it's name every ignorantAzz comment it makes. Talks to, argues, with it's own pathetic punk self. LMAO. FkingIdiot.
Redneck

United States

#11 Oct 19, 2013
But I will suckieUdickie when you get here
Redneck

El Dorado, AR

#12 Oct 19, 2013
Redneck wrote:
But I will suckieUdickie when you get here
This comment is dikBreath using my name. The fkingFagIdiot must have run out of names to change to. LMAO. ThisFag It ain't nothing but a homo Loser. Talk to yourself GooberGobbler, show everybody what an ignorantAzz is. LMAO.

Houston, TX

#13 Oct 19, 2013
humorous and suffering from multi-personality disorder...I look forward to living in your town
Redneck

El Dorado, AR

#14 Oct 19, 2013
Iliketoast wrote:
humorous and suffering from multi-personality disorder...I look forward to living in your town
Everybody else looks forward for your sic, stanking azz to move to San Francisco where you fagFreaks infest. FkingHomoPOS.
Confucious say

Little Rock, AR

#15 Oct 19, 2013
Iliketoast wrote:
If you're the type of person that checks an anonymous website to find useful info about a community you're moving to, then why should anybody that's informed be concerned about giving you a valid answer?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#16 Oct 19, 2013
You'll enjoy Mr. Ty Peace. Use the search function to familiarize yourself with some of our more colorful characters.

Houston, TX

#17 Oct 19, 2013
LOL that fella must be extremely bored...Maybe he should take up a hobby like OD on crack or choke on his own vommit

Houston, TX

#18 Oct 19, 2013
Redneck wrote:
<quoted text> Everybody else looks forward for your sic, stanking azz to move to San Francisco where you fagFreaks infest. FkingHomoPOS.
I've been to Gay Bay, clothing was optional (nudity is legal there). I wasn't impressed. There were a lot of peeps like you there as well. I left before the smug could overcome me.
Redneck

El Dorado, AR

#19 Oct 19, 2013
Redneck wrote:
<quoted text> This comment is dikBreath using my name. The fkingFagIdiot must have run out of names to change to. LMAO. ThisFag It ain't nothing but a homo Loser. Talk to yourself GooberGobbler, show everybody what an ignorantAzz is. LMAO.
Now talk to yourself dickBreath change that name, what an ignorantAzz.LMAO
ilikeeggsandbutt er

Little Rock, AR

#20 Oct 19, 2013
Iliketoast wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been to Gay Bay, clothing was optional (nudity is legal there). I wasn't impressed. There were a lot of peeps like you there as well. I left before the smug could overcome me.
Well, leave here before you bring that gaysmug to us. We don't take too kindly to your kind round here.

Houston, TX

#21 Oct 19, 2013
LOL more south park references.

I am coming to live near you.

You will love it

You have no choice

bend or break

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Smack over motel 1 min L Caldwell 1
PC swingers bash 51 min thatsgross 4
Eldo/P.C./Smackover Studz. 54 min Beat it 8
Trump sweeps 5 states 1 hr Duck lover 26
Friday night 1 hr Inthaknow 14
Explosion 4-14-16 13 hr Gotta get some 13
Trisha Evans 13 hr Loked 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Dorado Mortgages