holly sarkissian
curious one

United States

#1 Oct 13, 2011
Need info on her .....she's hanging out with my sister.... Just curious
Bill Don

Woodbury, CT

#2 Oct 13, 2011
she is hot
Wow

United States

#3 Oct 13, 2011
If she's hot she may have fever
Medic

El Dorado, AR

#4 Oct 14, 2011
How long has she been sick?
Danica Patruck

United States

#5 Oct 14, 2011
You couldn't get anyone to respond to the forum "does anyone know," so you start one under her name? You are pathetic.
chuckem

El Dorado, AR

#6 Oct 14, 2011
Sounds like a bunch of chucking trash talk.
curious one

United States

#7 Oct 14, 2011
Danica Patruck wrote:
You couldn't get anyone to respond to the forum "does anyone know," so you start one under her name? You are pathetic.
Hey go £¥ck yourself and do your mom while your at it ... If you don't like it keep your £¥cking opinions to yourself
Anyone can post anything they damn well please anyway they want to .
Your the low life pathetic one you piece of €hit .....
£UcK you !!!!!
chuckem

El Dorado, AR

#9 Oct 14, 2011
curious one- just tell him to go to the nasty john for goober,weiner peter,pecker dong talk. Its all about talking dirt.
Really

El Dorado, AR

#10 Oct 14, 2011
curious one wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey go £¥ck yourself and do your mom while your at it ... If you don't like it keep your £¥cking opinions to yourself
Anyone can post anything they damn well please anyway they want to .
Your the low life pathetic one you piece of €hit .....
£UcK you !!!!!
The real DP has a registered name, this is a poser.
to curious bitch

United States

#11 Oct 14, 2011
curious one wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey go £¥ck yourself and do your mom while your at it ... If you don't like it keep your £¥cking opinions to yourself
Anyone can post anything they damn well please anyway they want to .
Your the low life pathetic one you piece of €hit .....
£UcK you !!!!!
Lol! You are such a crybaby b!tch!
Always G

Eugene, OR

#12 Mar 24, 2013
Ya'll are surely stupid this bitch and her brother chris has been spreading herpes and aids in El Dog more than 20 years

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 9 min Reality Check 41,480
Hog football 5 hr Greg Harrison 4
Was Maud crawford murdered? 5 hr Greg Harrison 3
Hobby Lobby 5 hr Greg Harrison 13
Plant fire 5 hr Greg Harrison 3
"Laxness Kids World is bigger and better than e... 5 hr Greg Harrison 3
ChemTura 5 hr Greg Harrison 11

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Dorado Mortgages