Hot topic

El Dorado, AR

#1 May 5, 2013
Someone please tell me how this works around here. Give examples. Hen me and my family can decide if it is how we think it is around here. We appreciate any help u can give,
Baseball and politics

El Dorado, AR

#2 May 5, 2013
Someone please tell me how this works around here. Give examples so my family and i can see if we are on spot with hat and u believe when u see how much money. goes between hands to place certain people on teams In he positions, form here little mommy protector shields around certain kids and the over mother so that no other over than herds be one popular and the next golden Childers
dilligaf

El Dorado, AR

#3 May 5, 2013
It works the same way it does everywhere else I have lived, in little league, little johnny and his closest friends will get the best positions and the most play time because little johnny's dad is the head coach, and his best friend billy ray, his daddy is assistant coach. So johnny and billy ray and their bestest buddies will all get the best positions, wheather they deserve it or not, and they will get the most play time. When they move into HS sports, if mommy and daddy kiss the coaches arse or if mom is a scorching hot MILF bobby earl and jartavious will get more play time. Also helps if said parents throw a ton of coin at the booster club.

“They give you this...”

Since: Sep 12

...but you paid for that..

#4 May 6, 2013
dilligaf wrote:
It works the same way it does everywhere else I have lived, in little league, little johnny and his closest friends will get the best positions and the most play time because little johnny's dad is the head coach, and his best friend billy ray, his daddy is assistant coach. So johnny and billy ray and their bestest buddies will all get the best positions, wheather they deserve it or not, and they will get the most play time. When they move into HS sports, if mommy and daddy kiss the coaches arse or if mom is a scorching hot MILF bobby earl and jartavious will get more play time. Also helps if said parents throw a ton of coin at the booster club.
Leaders lead. Maybe the weaker kids have weaker parents. I'm not a MILF, and my girls got to play plenty.
I know the truth

El Dorado, AR

#5 May 6, 2013
If you want to get approval for something politically driven you have to kiss some major ass "off the books". Just the way it is. Same as everywhere else only its a little worse because we're a small town run by democrats. I'm a democrat too, but I know that democrats keep a tight circle. You have to approach them, express some bullshit sentiment towards one of their platforms, make good, then ask for a "favor". You can go to any official forum you want and express and intelligent plan and it won't make a difference. This is the small-town South, so you have to network and kiss major ass.
I know the truth

El Dorado, AR

#6 May 6, 2013
Btw, NEVER express disapproval to anyone "official" or any of your friends because they will run and tell on you like a grade-school little shit. You have to make nice, smile and act like everything is great or you will get on their shit list. After you tow the line for a while, go kiss some ass. And don't ask for anything then! Wait till you've kissed that ass a few times in a few different settings. Don't act desperate either. Then, when the time is right, make a "suggestion". Don't request anything. Make it seem like it was their idea in the first place. Only way to handle one of the "good ole' boys".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local businesses and plunging oil prices 17 min Duck lover 9
Donnie Bledsoe 7 hr Lmao 8
Crystal Husbands 8 hr wondering 19
Chemtura Ethics Hotline 9 hr Miles 9
Great Lakes 9 hr Miles 18
smackover smack talkers 9 hr Larry 11
Help... 12 hr Lmao 14
Laura B. Mason arrested for solicitation to com... (Jun '13) 13 hr Lmao 800
El Dorado Dating
Find my Match