Cross Life Church bans Eldoblogger

Posted in the El Dorado Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Preacher

Hurricane, WV

#1 Apr 27, 2009
Croos Life Church asks Eldoblogger not to return. Her claims and opinions were even to bizzare for them.
Praise

Huntsville, TX

#2 Apr 27, 2009
Preacher wrote:
Croos Life Church asks Eldoblogger not to return. Her claims and opinions were even to bizzare for them.
Amen, my brother
The Word

Huntsville, TX

#3 Apr 28, 2009
Preacher wrote:
Eldoblogger was not banned. She was asked to not attend regularly in that condition. We will not ban anyone. We can all change. When there is a will, there is a way.
My Jesus

United States

#4 Apr 28, 2009
i have a song i sing in church called broken and beautiful.. its says broken beautiful....beautiful .. come as you are surender your heart broken and beautiful.. ther is more to it and its a beautiful song for people wanting the lord and not sure how to.. For you two people up there to say a church baned some one is wrong. there another song thats called My Jesus and one part of the song touches my heart it says
Which Jesus do you follow? which jesus do you serve? If Ephesians says to imatate chirst why do you look so much like the world?..'cause my Jesus bled and died. He spenthis time withthieves and lairs. he loved the poor and accosted the arrogant. So which one do you want to be?.. Blessed are the poor ing the spirt or do we pray to be blessedwith the wealth of this land? Blessed are they that hunger and thirst for righteousness or do we ache for another taste of this wourld of shifting sand?..'cause my Jesus bled and diedfor my sins. he spent his time withthievesand sluts and lairs he loves the poor and accosted the rich, so which one do you want to be? who is this that you follow, this picture of the american dream? If jesus was here would you walk right by on the other side? or fall down and worship at his holy feet? holy yeah.....Prety blue eyes and curly brown hair and a clear complexion is how we see him as he dies for our sins. But the word says he was battered and scared or did we miss that part? sometimes i doubt we'd recognize him...'cause my jesus bled and died. he spenthis timewith thieves and the least of these. he loved the poor and accosted the comfortable. so which one do you want to be?
....My jesus would never be accepted in my church cause the blood and dirt on his feet might stain the carpet.. but reaches for the hurting and the poor out there... he may perfer bil street
to pane glass crowd.. and i know that he can hear my if i cry out loud I WANT TO BE LIKE MY JESUS....not a poster child for american posperity but like my Jesus. you see i'm tired of livin' for success and popularity. i wanna be like my Jesus. but, i'm not sure what that means, to be like you Jesus.'cause youy said you live like you love like you. but then you died for me. can i be like you, Jesus? i wanna be like you Jesus.

that right there says it all i'm done with this debate good bye

THIS SONG RINGS SO TRUE IN SOME CHURCHS.. BUT NOT AL. IF YOUR BANNING PEOPLE YOU NEED TO EVALUATE YOU AND YOUR CHURCH. CAUSE JESUS ACCEPTS EVERY ONE THINK ABOUT IT
My Jesus

United States

#5 Apr 28, 2009
soory spelling error the steat referance in the last part of the song is beale street. soory
Opionionated

Huntsville, TX

#6 Apr 28, 2009
My Jesus wrote:
i have a song i sing in church called broken and beautiful.. its says broken beautiful....beautiful .. come as you are surender your heart broken and beautiful.. ther is more to it and its a beautiful song for people wanting the lord and not sure how to.. For you two people up there to say a church baned some one is wrong. there another song thats called My Jesus and one part of the song touches my heart it says
Which Jesus do you follow? which jesus do you serve? If Ephesians says to imatate chirst why do you look so much like the world?..'cause my Jesus bled and died. He spenthis time withthieves and lairs. he loved the poor and accosted the arrogant. So which one do you want to be?.. Blessed are the poor ing the spirt or do we pray to be blessedwith the wealth of this land? Blessed are they that hunger and thirst for righteousness or do we ache for another taste of this wourld of shifting sand?..'cause my Jesus bled and diedfor my sins. he spent his time withthievesand sluts and lairs he loves the poor and accosted the rich, so which one do you want to be? who is this that you follow, this picture of the american dream? If jesus was here would you walk right by on the other side? or fall down and worship at his holy feet? holy yeah.....Prety blue eyes and curly brown hair and a clear complexion is how we see him as he dies for our sins. But the word says he was battered and scared or did we miss that part? sometimes i doubt we'd recognize him...'cause my jesus bled and died. he spenthis timewith thieves and the least of these. he loved the poor and accosted the comfortable. so which one do you want to be?
....My jesus would never be accepted in my church cause the blood and dirt on his feet might stain the carpet.. but reaches for the hurting and the poor out there... he may perfer bil street
to pane glass crowd.. and i know that he can hear my if i cry out loud I WANT TO BE LIKE MY JESUS....not a poster child for american posperity but like my Jesus. you see i'm tired of livin' for success and popularity. i wanna be like my Jesus. but, i'm not sure what that means, to be like you Jesus.'cause youy said you live like you love like you. but then you died for me. can i be like you, Jesus? i wanna be like you Jesus.
that right there says it all i'm done with this debate good bye
THIS SONG RINGS SO TRUE IN SOME CHURCHS.. BUT NOT AL. IF YOUR BANNING PEOPLE YOU NEED TO EVALUATE YOU AND YOUR CHURCH. CAUSE JESUS ACCEPTS EVERY ONE THINK ABOUT IT
So your saying we should welcome Eldoblogger back into Cross Life despite her totally absurd actions, opinions, and inappropriate demonstrations?
My Jesus

United States

#7 Apr 28, 2009
Opionionated wrote:
<quoted text>
So your saying we should welcome Eldoblogger back into Cross Life despite her totally absurd actions, opinions, and inappropriate demonstrations?
well if thats going on the you need to talk to you pastor then confront her and see what her problem is if its the church then you can ask her to leave but serouisly would christ kick some one out cause of there tounge, i think not so pray for her and your church. maybe they want someone to reach out and help them , they maybe lost and don't know where to go and God is working on there heart and they maybe fighting him. help your sister and brothers in christ we are our brothers keeper... oh by the way any ones welcome to Louann baptist church we are a come as you are church sweat pants pants dresses t-shirts sweaters, sandals , bikers, we are a country church with lots of old fashion love and come fellowship with us. doors are open wide for any one with out a church or just don't know where to go. God loves us even when we fall. he holds out his hand we just have to reach out and grab it. peace love and prayers
Eldoblogger

United States

#8 Apr 29, 2009
The Word wrote:
<quoted text>
Eldoblogger was not banned. She was asked to not attend regularly in that condition. We will not ban anyone. We can all change. When there is a will, there is a way.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA!

I almost spit my coffee all over my computer as I can in to the office early this morning and pulled up Topix and saw this post. Ok,#1 I have never been in that church #2 I have heard too many weird things about that church.#3 This is so totally made up it's funny....

But thanks everyone... You got a laugh out of me today!
Forgive and Forget

Georgetown, TX

#9 Apr 29, 2009
Eldoblogger wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA!
I almost spit my coffee all over my computer as I can in to the office early this morning and pulled up Topix and saw this post. Ok,#1 I have never been in that church #2 I have heard too many weird things about that church.#3 This is so totally made up it's funny....
But thanks everyone... You got a laugh out of me today!
I am tired of former members of Cross Life claiming they never attended that Church. It is nothing to be ashamed of. I have seen Eldoblogger there ranting and raving. I was not there the day she was asked to leave. I am not sure what she did. We must learn forgiveness. I am sure you would be welcomed back Eldoblogger.
ugh

Hurricane, WV

#10 Apr 30, 2009
where do you guys get this stuff?
Whats wrong with you

Tyler, TX

#11 Apr 30, 2009
WTH is wrong with some of you people? You're talking about a church and the people that attend it. If it doesn't hurt you, why the hell do you care? It's a sad day when a church and it's members are made fun of on a public forum. Some of you may need to be careful with all these storms moving through. God works in mysterious ways.
Enlightenment

Hurricane, WV

#12 Apr 30, 2009
ugh.. you asked "where do you guys get this stuff?"

Well I will tell you exactly where!

Do a exercise for me: Stand up, get naked and grab a shovel, now with the shovel in one hand bend over at the waste until your head is between your legs... with proper balance then rotate your head up until you are looking at the center of your body. Grab your shovel and poke in the first hole that you see... Shove as far as you can, then pull out whatever you can find in there.... And TADA... you have TOPIX!
Humm

El Dorado, AR

#13 Apr 30, 2009
Enlightenment wrote:
ugh.. you asked "where do you guys get this stuff?"
Well I will tell you exactly where!
Do a exercise for me: Stand up, get naked and grab a shovel, now with the shovel in one hand bend over at the waste until your head is between your legs... with proper balance then rotate your head up until you are looking at the center of your body. Grab your shovel and poke in the first hole that you see... Shove as far as you can, then pull out whatever you can find in there.... And TADA... you have TOPIX!
Humm....nice to have an opinion and all but you said it here and then started your own thread about it....kinda sounds like you have your head up that first hole you see
What

Hurricane, WV

#14 Apr 30, 2009
So is topix belly button lint?
grammy

Tyler, TX

#15 May 8, 2009
What wrote:
So is topix belly button lint?
ABSOLUTELY!!
angel

College Station, TX

#16 May 8, 2009
Whats wrong with you wrote:
WTH is wrong with some of you people? You're talking about a church and the people that attend it.
One of the reasons I don't like to go to church anymore, and in fact rarely do go, is that church folk have NO tolerance, so sense of humor, and not a speck of delight in loving people. Mostly just love each other, and Christians, you KNOW what the scripture says concerning those who are just nice to each other. Try this: smile and allow normal human behavior, immaturity. Look unflinchingly into a mirror of how dull and boring you are. God has a HUGE heart and immense patience to put up with alot of church goers.
koa

Tuscaloosa, AL

#17 May 10, 2009
what
stupidpeopleuall are

Huntsville, TX

#18 May 25, 2009
My Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
well if thats going on the you need to talk to you pastor then confront her and see what her problem is if its the church then you can ask her to leave but serouisly would christ kick some one out cause of there tounge, i think not so pray for her and your church. maybe they want someone to reach out and help them , they maybe lost and don't know where to go and God is working on there heart and they maybe fighting him. help your sister and brothers in christ we are our brothers keeper... oh by the way any ones welcome to Louann baptist church we are a come as you are church sweat pants pants dresses t-shirts sweaters, sandals , bikers, we are a country church with lots of old fashion love and come fellowship with us. doors are open wide for any one with out a church or just don't know where to go. God loves us even when we fall. he holds out his hand we just have to reach out and grab it. peace love and prayers
AMEN to this! You need to be part of another discussion where people think it WAS ok to kick someone out of another church here in town.
Bill

United States

#19 May 25, 2009
Preacher wrote:
This "bizzare" church and Pastor you write about preaches the blood of Jesus for salvation and the Holy Spirit's infilling for daily living.
If this is "bizzare" to you then perhaps you need to not attend the meetings but rather watch their TV broadcasts and "see" if you can find anything in the Word of God that would condemn their preaching and practices. Wait. Don't bother to look because you will not find it in the Word!
haha

Georgetown, TX

#20 May 31, 2009
Eldoblogger went down! No one can save him/her now!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jordan Tolbert 6 min Effthis 4
Anonymous 1 hr Sandy Hooks 8
What's up with the free call phones (Jul '11) 3 hr Tommy dep 68
Parkers Chapel Elementary 3 hr Disbelief 24
Black on Black Crime 4 hr Vito fiore 54
Rusty Goss 4 hr brent 59
Fila 7 hr babble 6
More from around the web

El Dorado People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE