First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“He's a bad mother......”

Since: Aug 09

hipsville,usa

#1 May 15, 2014
Whitey sho is fun
Whitey sho is smart
I create a lil whitey
Everytime I fart!
LeonsEvilTwin

Conway, AR

#2 May 16, 2014
Leon Ain't No Poet
Everybody Know It
He says he Fart Whitey
More like his underwear's Untidy

Leon If U think You're A poet
Then Write Something
Not Stupid
So All Will Know It

“It's the one thing-INXS”

Since: Mar 14

Narragansett, RI

#3 May 16, 2014
Leon's a bad poet AND a hypocrite.

“He's a bad mother......”

Since: Aug 09

hipsville,usa

#4 May 16, 2014
Leon is hype
Leon is rolling
Leon don't care
If yall feelings is swollen

“He's a bad mother......”

Since: Aug 09

hipsville,usa

#5 May 16, 2014
Duck lover wrote:
Leon's a bad poet AND a hypocrite.
Leon ain't no hypocrite
Leon's poems are in da groove
You just hating a player
Cause yo offensive thread was removed

“He's a bad mother......”

Since: Aug 09

hipsville,usa

#6 May 16, 2014
LeonsEvilTwin wrote:
Leon Ain't No Poet
Everybody Know It
He says he Fart Whitey
More like his underwear's Untidy
Leon If U think You're A poet
Then Write Something
Not Stupid
So All Will Know It
Son your poems are weak
Lacking meter and rhyme
Leon think you is a freak
and wasting yo time

“It's the one thing-INXS”

Since: Mar 14

Narragansett, RI

#7 May 16, 2014
Leon_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Leon ain't no hypocrite
Leon's poems are in da groove
You just hating a player
Cause yo offensive thread was removed
Your pimpin poems should be removed. Offensive thread. You obviously have tunnel vision, Winston. Karma's a biatch!
honcho

Jonesboro, AR

#8 May 16, 2014
Duck lover wrote:
<quoted text>
Your pimpin poems should be removed. Offensive thread. You obviously have tunnel vision, Winston. Karma's a biatch!
Boy you are a little kid aren't you. You start a random thread not for entertainment or discussion,but to broadcast to El dorado topix how you would like some TV star to take you sexually. Except you were much more crude in your phrasing. Others followed your lead and tone and posted similar filth. So Topix removed it. I'm surprised it lasted as long as it did. Now your mad so you gonna go report folks just to be hateful. Leon's kinda funny and his post are entertaining. Yours are just lame. Hows does your obsession with this Duck guy and your graphic and offensive posts about what you would like to do with him bring any entertainment or discussion worthy threads to this forum? It DOESN'T!! More over what makes you think most people would wanna read such filth? Keep a diary or something. As for Karma...... doing things outta of spite and hatefulness is gonna hurt you a lot more than it hurts him ..

“It's the one thing-INXS”

Since: Mar 14

Narragansett, RI

#9 May 16, 2014
honcho wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy you are a little kid aren't you. You start a random thread not for entertainment or discussion,but to broadcast to El dorado topix how you would like some TV star to take you sexually. Except you were much more crude in your phrasing. Others followed your lead and tone and posted similar filth. So Topix removed it. I'm surprised it lasted as long as it did. Now your mad so you gonna go report folks just to be hateful. Leon's kinda funny and his post are entertaining. Yours are just lame. Hows does your obsession with this Duck guy and your graphic and offensive posts about what you would like to do with him bring any entertainment or discussion worthy threads to this forum? It DOESN'T!! More over what makes you think most people would wanna read such filth? Keep a diary or something. As for Karma...... doing things outta of spite and hatefulness is gonna hurt you a lot more than it hurts him ..
I'm not reporting him or anybody else. That's not what I meant. I was talking about something else entirely. Nothing ominous. The thread is gone. I didn't mention it. He did. Get over yourself.

“He's a bad mother......”

Since: Aug 09

hipsville,usa

#10 May 16, 2014
Republican is an elephant
Democrat is a donkey
I voted for Obama
Eventho' he is half honkey!

“It's the one thing-INXS”

Since: Mar 14

Narragansett, RI

#11 May 16, 2014
Leon_ wrote:
Republican is an elephant
Democrat is a donkey
I voted for Obama
Eventho' he is half honkey!
Mm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama

He said that all must lend a hand
To make this country strong again
Mmm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama

He said we must be fair today
Equal work means equal pay
Mmm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama

He said that we must take a stand
To make sure everyone gets a chance
Mmm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama

He said red, yellow, black or white
All are equal in his sight
Mmm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama

Yes!
Mmm, mmm, mm
Barack Hussein Obama

Hope these a-holes don't have this deleted.
Aunt Esther

Jonesboro, AR

#12 May 16, 2014
what in the hell was that all about?

“It's the one thing-INXS”

Since: Mar 14

Narragansett, RI

#13 May 16, 2014
Aunt Esther wrote:
what in the hell was that all about?
It's a poem, dimwit

“It's the one thing-INXS”

Since: Mar 14

Narragansett, RI

#14 May 16, 2014
honcho wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy you are a little kid aren't you. You start a random thread not for entertainment or discussion,but to broadcast to El dorado topix how you would like some TV star to take you sexually. Except you were much more crude in your phrasing. Others followed your lead and tone and posted similar filth. So Topix removed it. I'm surprised it lasted as long as it did. Now your mad so you gonna go report folks just to be hateful. Leon's kinda funny and his post are entertaining. Yours are just lame. Hows does your obsession with this Duck guy and your graphic and offensive posts about what you would like to do with him bring any entertainment or discussion worthy threads to this forum? It DOESN'T!! More over what makes you think most people would wanna read such filth? Keep a diary or something. As for Karma...... doing things outta of spite and hatefulness is gonna hurt you a lot more than it hurts him ..
And another thing...Nah, or whoever you are, I know you have dozens of aliases. You antagonized the situation, and if you come anywhere near me again, I will contact Topix, so stay away from me...far away.

“He's a bad mother......”

Since: Aug 09

hipsville,usa

#15 May 16, 2014
Duck lover wrote:
<quoted text>
Mm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama
He said that all must lend a hand
To make this country strong again
Mmm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama
He said we must be fair today
Equal work means equal pay
Mmm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama
He said that we must take a stand
To make sure everyone gets a chance
Mmm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama
He said red, yellow, black or white
All are equal in his sight
Mmm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama
Yes!
Mmm, mmm, mm
Barack Hussein Obama
Hope these a-holes don't have this deleted.
Leon like this here
Leon think it is phat
Leon think Duck girl is hype
Fo writing dat

“It's the one thing-INXS”

Since: Mar 14

Narragansett, RI

#16 May 16, 2014
I'm not a child
I'm not wild
I'm a grad student
Very prudent
Law school bound
Very sound
Will sue the pants off the hound
And stomp the idiots into the ground
Hysterical, Hysteria
Mysteria
Watch out F. Lee
I'm coming to get yee.

“He's a bad mother......”

Since: Aug 09

hipsville,usa

#17 May 16, 2014
Duck lover wrote:
I'm not a child
I'm not wild
I'm a grad student
Very prudent
Law school bound
Very sound
Will sue the pants off the hound
And stomp the idiots into the ground
Hysterical, Hysteria
Mysteria
Watch out F. Lee
I'm coming to get yee.
Leon diggs lawyers
Leon a straight up dude
Leon diggs lawyers
They keep Leon from eatn county food.

“It's the one thing-INXS”

Since: Mar 14

Narragansett, RI

#18 May 16, 2014
Leon_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Leon diggs lawyers
Leon a straight up dude
Leon diggs lawyers
They keep Leon from eatn county food.
Remember the name Kimberly
You may one day need me
At your service I may be
For a nominal fee.
jewels

North Little Rock, AR

#19 May 17, 2014
Po Leon sick
Hit his head onna brick
Entertains himself on Topix
No matter what can't stoppit
Bless po Leon heart
Biggest part of his day is to fart
Leave Ba-Ba alone
He can't hurt nutin from home.
Nah

El Dorado, AR

#20 May 17, 2014
Duck lover wrote:
<quoted text>
And another thing...Nah, or whoever you are, I know you have dozens of aliases. You antagonized the situation, and if you come anywhere near me again, I will contact Topix, so stay away from me...far away.
LMAO!!! OMG you are really something!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Layoffs at Murphy Oil Corp tomorrow? 2 hr roboblogger2 3
Dr. Grant v. The El Dorado ER 8 hr Blah 23
Larry Holder 9 hr Dr dre 20
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 9 hr bob 30,541
Always blaming somebody else 10 hr Mia 20
best family dr (Jan '12) 12 hr Marthawashington 15
m mc 13 hr Nadia 3
El Dorado Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

El Dorado People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:28 am PST

NFL 6:28AM
Witten: It's 'silly' to think Murray is easily replaceable
NBC Sports 7:10 AM
Jason Witten: Every back couldn't do what DeMarco Murray did this season
NBC Sports 7:42 AM
Jimmy Graham: Pro Bowl will help dictate if he needs surgery
Bleacher Report 9:39 AM
Murray Will Command Up to $10M Per Year
NBC Sports 9:48 AM
Tony Romo: I have to be better